Volume 30, Number 1, January 1998
Volume 30, Numbers 2-3, February 1998 Applied Research in Machine Learning
Last update Wed May 22 18:05:54 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Foster J. Provost, Ron Kohavi:
Guest Editors' Introduction: On Applied Research in Machine Learning.
- Lorenza Saitta, Filippo Neri:
Learning in the " Real World".
- Michael C. Burl, Lars Asker, Padhraic Smyth, Usama M. Fayyad, Pietro Perona, Larry Crumpler, Jayne Aubele:
Learning to Recognize Volcanoes on Venus.
- Miroslav Kubat, Robert C. Holte, Stan Matwin:
Machine Learning for the Detection of Oil Spills in Satellite Radar Images.
- Yongwon Lee, Bruce G. Buchanan, John M. Aronis:
Knowledge-Based Learning in Exploratory Science: Learning Rules to Predict Rodent Carcinogenicity.
- Paul W. Finn, Stephen Muggleton, David Page, Ashwin Srinivasan:
Pharmacophore Discovery Using the Inductive Logic Programming System PROGOL.