Volume 65, Number 1, October 2006
- Shi Zhong:
Semi-supervised model-based document clustering: A comparative study.
- Ioannis Tsamardinos, Laura E. Brown, Constantin F. Aliferis:
The max-min hill-climbing Bayesian network structure learning algorithm.
- Maria-Florina Balcan, Avrim Blum, Santosh Vempala:
Kernels as features: On kernels, margins, and low-dimensional mappings.
- Chris Drummond, Robert C. Holte:
Cost curves: An improved method for visualizing classifier performance.
- Marc Boullé:
MODL: A Bayes optimal discretization method for continuous attributes.
- Abraham P. George, Warren B. Powell:
Adaptive stepsizes for recursive estimation with applications in approximate dynamic programming.
- Y. Xiang, J. Lee:
Learning decomposable markov networks in pseudo-independent domains with local evaluation.
- Dougu Nam, Seunghyun Seo, Sangsoo Kim:
An efficient top-down search algorithm for learning Boolean networks of gene expression.
- E. Ke Tang, Ponnuthurai N. Suganthan, Xin Yao:
An analysis of diversity measures.
- Kar-Ann Toh:
Training a reciprocal-sigmoid classifier by feature scaling-space.
- Rajesh Pampapathi, Boris Mirkin, Mark Levene:
A suffix tree approach to anti-spam email filtering.
Volume 65, Numbers 2-3, December 2006 Special Issue on Machine Learning in and for Music
Last update Sat May 18 20:46:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Gerhard Widmer:
Guest editorial: Machine learning in and for music.
- Gerhard Widmer:
Guest Editorial: Machine learning in and for music.
- Darrell Conklin:
Melodic analysis with segment classes.
- Graham Grindlay, David P. Helmbold:
Modeling, analyzing, and synthesizing expressive piano performance with graphical models.
- Christopher Raphael:
Aligning music audio with symbolic scores using a hybrid graphical model.
- Maarten Grachten, Josep Lluís Arcos, Ramon López de Mántaras:
A case based approach to expressivity-aware tempo transformation.
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, Graham E. Poliner:
Classification-based melody transcription.
- Ning Hu, Roger B. Dannenberg:
Bootstrap learning for accurate onset detection.
- James Bergstra, Norman Casagrande, Dumitru Erhan, Douglas Eck, Balázs Kégl:
Aggregate features and ADABOOSTfor music classification.
- Samer A. Abdallah, Mark B. Sandler, Christophe Rhodes, Michael Casey:
Using duration models to reduce fragmentation in audio segmentation.