Volume 69, Number 1, October 2007
Volume 69, Numbers 2-3, December 2007
Last update Sat May 18 20:46:24 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Avrim Blum, Gábor Lugosi, Hans-Ulrich Simon:
Introduction to the special issue on COLT 2006.
- Homin K. Lee, Rocco A. Servedio, Andrew Wan:
DNF are teachable in the average case.
- Adam R. Klivans, Alexander A. Sherstov:
Unconditional lower bounds for learning intersections of halfspaces.
- Shai Shalev-Shwartz, Yoram Singer:
A primal-dual perspective of online learning algorithms.
- Giovanni Cavallanti, Nicolò Cesa-Bianchi, Claudio Gentile:
Tracking the best hyperplane with a simple budget Perceptron.
- Elad Hazan, Amit Agarwal, Satyen Kale:
Logarithmic regret algorithms for online convex optimization.
- Vladimir Vovk:
Competing with wild prediction rules.
- Shai Fine, Yishay Mansour:
Active sampling for multiple output identification.