Volume 76, Number 1, July 2009 Special Issue:
Inductive Logic Programming
- Filip Zelezný, Nada Lavrac:
Guest editors' introduction: Special issue on Inductive Logic Programming (ILP-2008).
- Chiaki Sakama, Katsumi Inoue:
Brave induction: a logical framework for learning from incomplete information.
- Alireza Tamaddoni-Nezhad, Stephen Muggleton:
The lattice structure and refinement operators for the hypothesis space bounded by a bottom clause.
- Ana Luísa Duboc, Aline Paes, Gerson Zaverucha:
Using the bottom clause and mode declarations in FOL theory revision from examples.
- Lucia Specia, Ashwin Srinivasan, Sachindra Joshi, Ganesh Ramakrishnan, Maria das Graças Volpe Nunes:
An investigation into feature construction to assist word sense disambiguation.
- Hitoshi Yamasaki, Yosuke Sasaki, Takayoshi Shoudai, Tomoyuki Uchida, Yusuke Suzuki:
Learning block-preserving graph patterns and its application to data mining.
Volume 76, Numbers 2-3, September 2009 Special Issue from ECML PKDD 2009
Last update Sat May 18 20:46:24 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Aleksander Kolcz, Dunja Mladenic, Wray L. Buntine, Marko Grobelnik, John Shawe-Taylor:
Guest editors' introduction: Special Issue from ECML PKDD 2009.
- Thorsten Joachims, Chun-Nam John Yu:
Sparse kernel SVMs via cutting-plane training.
- Dan Roth, Rajhans Samdani:
Learning multi-linear representations of distributions for efficient inference.
- Weiwei Cheng, Eyke Hüllermeier:
Combining instance-based learning and logistic regression for multilabel classification.
- Thomas Gärtner, Shankar Vembu:
On structured output training: hard cases and an efficient alternative.
- Jeffrey Johns, Marek Petrik, Sridhar Mahadevan:
Hybrid least-squares algorithms for approximate policy evaluation.
- Alexander Liu, Goo Jun, Joydeep Ghosh:
A self-training approach to cost sensitive uncertainty sampling.
- Raúl Santos-Rodríguez, Alicia Guerrero-Curieses, Rocío Alaíz-Rodríguez, Jesús Cid-Sueiro:
Cost-sensitive learning based on Bregman divergences.