Volume 80, Number 1, July 2010
Volume 80, Numbers 2-3, September 2010 Special Issue on Learning Theory
Last update Tue May 21 19:23:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sham Kakade, Ping Li:
Guest editorial: special issue on learning theory.
- Maria-Florina Balcan, Steve Hanneke, Jennifer Wortman Vaughan:
The true sample complexity of active learning.
- Shai Shalev-Shwartz, Yoram Singer:
On the equivalence of weak learnability and linear separability: new relaxations and efficient boosting algorithms.
- Elad Hazan, Satyen Kale:
Extracting certainty from uncertainty: regret bounded by variation in costs.
- Nir Ailon, Mehryar Mohri:
Preference-based learning to rank.
- Ohad Shamir, Naftali Tishby:
Stability and model selection in k-means clustering.
- Robert Kleinberg, Alexandru Niculescu-Mizil, Yogeshwer Sharma:
Regret bounds for sleeping experts and bandits.
- Eric Blais, Ryan O'Donnell, Karl Wimmer:
Polynomial regression under arbitrary product distributions.
- Shuheng Zhou, John D. Lafferty, Larry A. Wasserman:
Time varying undirected graphs.