Volume 81, Number 1, October 2010 Selected Papers from ECML PKDD 2010
- José L. Balcázar, Francesco Bonchi, Aristides Gionis, Michèle Sebag:
Special issue for ECML PKDD 2010: Guest editors' introduction.
- Lan Du, Wray L. Buntine, Huidong Jin:
A segmented topic model based on the two-parameter Poisson-Dirichlet process.
- Jason Weston, Samy Bengio, Nicolas Usunier:
Large scale image annotation: learning to rank with joint word-image embeddings.
- Dijun Luo, Heng Huang, Chris H. Q. Ding, Feiping Nie:
On the eigenvectors of p-Laplacian.
- Ni Lao, William W. Cohen:
Relational retrieval using a combination of path-constrained random walks.
- Wei Liu, Sanjay Chawla:
Mining adversarial patterns via regularized loss minimization.
- Ali Nouri, Michael L. Littman:
Dimension reduction and its application to model-based exploration in continuous spaces.
- Arvind Agarwal, Hal Daumé III:
A geometric view of conjugate priors.
Volume 81, Number 2, November 2010 Machine Learning in Adversarial Environments
- Pavel Laskov, Richard Lippmann:
Machine learning in adversarial environments.
- Marco Barreno, Blaine Nelson, Anthony D. Joseph, J. D. Tygar:
The security of machine learning.
- Ofer Dekel, Ohad Shamir, Lin Xiao:
Learning to classify with missing and corrupted features.
- Yingbo Song, Michael E. Locasto, Angelos Stavrou, Angelos D. Keromytis, Salvatore J. Stolfo:
On the infeasibility of modeling polymorphic shellcode - Re-thinking the role of learning in intrusion detection systems.
- Jacob Abernethy, Olivier Chapelle, Carlos Castillo:
Graph regularization methods for Web spam detection.
Volume 81, Number 3, December 2010
Last update Mon May 20 01:49:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page