Volume 41, Number 1, February 1995
Volume 41, Number 2, June 1995
Volume 41, Number 3, October 1995
Last update Mon May 20 01:55:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Martin Grötschel, Alexander Martin, Robert Weismantel:
Routing in grid graphs by cutting planes.
- Rudi Zagst:
The effect of information in separable Bayesian semi-Markov control models and its application to investment planning.
- Anne van den Nouweland, Stef Tijs, Jos A. M. Potters, José Manuel Zarzuelo:
Cores and related solution concepts for multi-choice games.
- Theo Driessen:
A bankruptcy problem and an information trading problem: Applications tok-convex games.
- François Margot, Alain Prodon, Thomas M. Liebling:
Optimal node disjoint paths on partial 2-trees: A linear algorithm and polyhedral results.
- Jianzhong Zhang, Zhongfan Ma, Chao Yang:
A column generation method for inverse shortest path problems.
- Ingolf Terveer:
Cost-optimal multistage sampling plans in statistical quality control.
- A. Brandt, Peter Widmayer: