Volume 58, Number 1, September 2003
- K. D. Glazebrook:
An analysis of Klimov's problem with parallel servers.
- Kuo-Hsiung Wang:
Optimal control of a removable and non-reliable server in an M/M/1 queueing system with exponential startup time.
- Jau-Chuan Ke:
Optimal strategy policy in batch arrival queue with server breakdowns and multiple vacations.
- Alexander Shapiro:
Inference of statistical bounds for multistage stochastic programming problems.
- Maria Cristina Recchioni:
A path following method for box-constrained multiobjective optimization with applications to goal programming problems.
- Yolanda Hinojosa, Justo Puerto:
Single facility location problems with unbounded unit balls.
- Iosif Pinelis:
A discrete mass transportation problem for infinitely many sites, and general representant systems for infinite families.
- Yoshio Okamoto:
Submodularity of some classes of the combinatorial optimization games.
- Peter Chu, Patrick S. Chen, Thomas Niu:
Note on supplier-restricted order quantity under temporary price discounts.
- Yuanyao Ding, Rangcheng Jia, Shaoxiang Tang:
Dynamic principal agent model based on CMDP.
- Holger Kraft:
Elasticity approach to portfolio optimization.
Volume 58, Number 2, November 2003
- Gerhard J. Woeginger:
A note on the complexity of determining optimal strategies in games with common payoffs.
- Flip Klijn, Dries Vermeulen, Herbert Hamers, Tamás Solymosi, Stef Tijs, Joan Pere Villar:
Neighbor games and the leximax solution.
- Xikui Wang, Mikelis G. Bickis:
One-armed bandit models with continuous and delayed responses.
- Sandjai Bhulai, Flora M. Spieksma:
On the uniqueness of solutions to the Poisson equations for average cost Markov chains with unbounded cost functions.
- Mohammed Abbad, Cherki Daoui:
Hierarchical algorithms for discounted and weighted Markov decision processes.
- Kuo-Hsiung Wang, Wen Lea Pearn:
Cost benefit analysis of series systems with warm standby components.
- Deren Han, Hong K. Lo:
A feasible descent algorithm for solving variational inequality problems.
- Zhibin Zhu, Kecun Zhang, Jinbao Jian:
An improved SQP algorithm for inequality constrained optimization.
- Ju-liang Zhang, Yong Wang:
A new trust region method for nonlinear equations.
- Bienvenido Jiménez, Vicente Novo:
Second order necessary conditions in set constrained differentiable vector optimization.
- Sándor P. Fekete, Robert T. Firla, Bianca Spille:
Characterizing matchings as the intersection of matroids.
- Emilio Carrizosa, Stefan Nickel:
Robust facility location.
- Matthias Ehrgott:
Volume 58, Number 3, December 2003
Last update Sat May 18 20:46:33 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Luitpold Babel, Hans Kellerer:
Design of tariff zones in public transportation networks: theoretical results and heuristics.
- Enrico Miglierina, Elena Molho:
Well-posedness and convexity in vector optimization.
- Roberto Andreani, Cibele Dunder, José Mario Martínez:
Order-Value Optimization: Formulation and solution by means of a primal cauchy method.
- Miklós Rásonyi:
Equivalent martingale measures for large financial markets in discrete time.
- Balbina Casas-Méndez, José Manuel Prada-Sánchez:
On the properties of solutions for NTU communication situations 1.
- Yan-An Hwang:
Closedness under reduced games.
- Thomas Krieger:
On Pareto equilibria in vector-valued extensive form games.
- János Flesch, Frank Thuijsman, O. J. Vrieze:
Stochastic games with non-observable actions.
- Jongho Bae, Jongwoo Kim, Eui Yong Lee:
An optimal service rate in a Poisson arrival queue with two-stage service policy.
- Gido A. J. F. Brouns, Jan van der Wal:
Optimal threshold policies in a workload model with a variable number of service phases per job.