Volume 13, Number 1, September 2007
- Carsten Griwodz, Surendar Chandra:
Guest editors' note.
- Kajal T. Claypool, Mark Claypool:
On frame rate and player performance in first person shooter games.
- Vasilios Darlagiannis, Andreas Mauthe, Ralf Steinmetz:
Sampling cluster endurance for peer-to-peer based content distribution networks.
- Daniel Stutzbach, Shanyu Zhao, Reza Rejaie:
Characterizing files in the modern Gnutella network.
- László Böszörményi, Hermann Hellwagner, Peter Schojer:
Metadata-driven optimal transcoding in a multimedia proxy.
- Bikash Agarwalla, Nova Ahmed, David Hilley, Umakishore Ramachandran:
Streamline: scheduling streaming applications in a wide area environment.
Volume 13, Number 2, August 2007
Volume 13, Number 3, September 2007
- Jin Li, Yi Cui, Bin Chang:
PeerStreaming: design and implementation of an on-demand distributed streaming system with digital rights management capabilities.
- Daniel Socek, Hari Kalva, Spyros S. Magliveras, Oge Marques, Dubravko Culibrk, Borko Furht:
New approaches to encryption and steganography for digital videos.
- Chin-Chi Wu, Hsien-Ming Wu, Woei Lin:
Delivering relative differentiated services in future high-speed networks using hierarchical dynamic deficit round robin.
- Chih-Jen Wu, Yu-Wei Chen, Jing-Ho Yan, Yue-Li Wang:
Seamless channel transition for slotted generalized fibonacci broadcasting.
- Zihui Ge, Ping Ji, Prashant J. Shenoy:
Design and analysis of a demand adaptive and locality aware streaming media server cluster.
Volume 13, Number 4, January 2008
- Abdulmotaleb El-Saddik:
C-HAVE: Collaborative Haptic Audio Visual Environments and Systems.
- Stella M. Clarke, Gerhard Schillhuber, Michael F. Zaeh, Heinz Ulbrich:
Prediction-based methods for teleoperation across delayed networks.
- Rosa Iglesias, Sara Casado, Teresa Gutiérrez, Alejandro García-Alonso, Wai Yu, Alan Marshall:
Simultaneous remote haptic collaboration for assembling tasks.
- Mehrdad Hosseini Zadeh, David Wang, Eric Kubica:
Perception-based lossy haptic compression considerations for velocity-based interactions.
- Azzedine Boukerche, Haifa Maamar, Abu Hossain:
An efficient hybrid multicast transport protocol for collaborative virtual environment with networked haptic.
- Helena Pongrac:
Vibrotactile perception: examining the coding of vibrations and the just noticeable difference under various conditions.
Volume 13, Number 5-6, February 2008
Last update Wed May 22 18:06:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Marin Ferecatu, Nozha Boujemaa, Michel Crucianu:
Semantic interactive image retrieval combining visual and conceptual content description.
- Suk Hwan Lee, Ki-Ryong Kwon:
Mesh watermarking based projection onto two convex sets.
- Hans Georg Schaathun:
On error-correcting fingerprinting codes for use with watermarking.
- Behzad Akbari, Hamid R. Rabiee, Mohammed Ghanbari:
Packet loss in peer-to-peer video streaming over the Internet.
- György Dán, Viktória Fodor, Gunnar Karlsson:
Robust source-channel coding for real-time multimedia.
- Huan Wang, Song Liu, Liang-Tien Chia:
Image retrieval with a multi-modality ontology.
- Jinwuk Seok, Jeong-Woo Lee, Chang-Sik Cho:
Fast block mode decision algorithm in H.264/AVC using a filter bank of Kalman filters for high definition encoding.
- Youjip Won, Jongmin Kim, Wonmin Jung:
Energy-aware disk scheduling for soft real-time I/O requests.