Volume 100, Number 1, May 2004
Volume 100, Number 2, June 2004
- Frank Plastria, Emilio Carrizosa:
Optimal location and design of a competitive facility.
- Samir Elhedhli, Jean-Louis Goffin:
The integration of an interior-point cutting plane method within a branch-and-price algorithm.
- Van Anh Truong, Levent Tunçel:
Geometry of homogeneous convex cones, duality mapping, and optimal self-concordant barriers.
- Florian A. Potra:
A superlinearly convergent predictor-corrector method for degenerate LCP in a wide neighborhood of the central path with -iteration complexity.
- S. R. Mohan, S. K. Neogy, A. K. Das:
A note on linear complementarity problems and multiple objective programming.
- Eduardo Conde:
An improved algorithm for selecting p items with uncertain returns according to the minmax-regret criterion.
- Shabbir Ahmed, Mohit Tawarmalani, Nikolaos V. Sahinidis:
A finite branch-and-bound algorithm for two-stage stochastic integer programs.
- Michael Ulbrich, Stefan Ulbrich, Luís N. Vicente:
A globally convergent primal-dual interior-point filter method for nonlinear programming.
- Fabián A. Chudak, Tim Roughgarden, David P. Williamson:
Approximate k-MSTs and k-Steiner trees via the primal-dual method and Lagrangean relaxation.
- Jens Lysgaard, Adam N. Letchford, Richard W. Eglese:
A new branch-and-cut algorithm for the capacitated vehicle routing problem.
Volume 100, Number 3, July 2004
Last update Thu May 23 19:16:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page