Volume 121, Number 1, January 2010
- Anureet Saxena, Vineet Goyal, Miguel A. Lejeune:
MIP reformulations of the probabilistic set covering problem.
- Sanjeeb Dash, Oktay Günlük, Andrea Lodi:
MIR closures of polyhedral sets.
- Jean-Philippe P. Richard, Mohit Tawarmalani:
Lifting inequalities: a framework for generating strong cuts for nonlinear programs.
- Satoru Iwata, Mizuyo Takamatsu:
Index minimization of differential-algebraic equations in hybrid analysis for circuit simulation.
- Yves Pochet, Laurence A. Wolsey:
Single item lot-sizing with non-decreasing capacities.
- Santanu S. Dey, Jean-Philippe P. Richard, Yanjun Li, Lisa A. Miller:
On the extreme inequalities of infinite group problems.
- Lanshan Han, Jong-Shi Pang:
Non-Zenoness of a class of differential quasi-variational inequalities.
Volume 121, Number 2, February 2010
Last update Tue May 21 19:24:29 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Peter Gritzmann, Michael Ritter, Paul Zuber:
Optimal wire ordering and spacing in low power semiconductor design.
- Sebastian Schlenkrich, Andreas Griewank, Andrea Walther:
On the local convergence of adjoint Broyden methods.
- Igor Dukanovic, Franz Rendl:
Copositive programming motivated bounds on the stability and the chromatic numbers.
- Irina Dumitrescu, Stefan Ropke, Jean-François Cordeau, Gilbert Laporte:
The traveling salesman problem with pickup and delivery: polyhedral results and a branch-and-cut algorithm.
- Franz Rendl, Giovanni Rinaldi, Angelika Wiegele:
Solving Max-Cut to optimality by intersecting semidefinite and polyhedral relaxations.
- Karen Aardal, Laurence A. Wolsey:
Lattice based extended formulations for integer linear equality systems.
- Gongyun Zhao:
Representing the space of linear programs as the Grassmann manifold.
- Nezam Mahdavi-Amiri, Rohollah Yousefpour:
Constructing a sequence of discrete Hessian matrices of an SC1 function uniformly convergent to the generalized Hessian matrix.