Volume 80, 1998
Last update Thu May 23 19:16:54 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Imre Bárány, Herbert E. Scarf, David Shallcross:
The topological structure of maximal lattice free convex bodies: The general case.
- Ronald D. Armstrong, Wei Chen, Donald Goldfarb, Zhiying Jin:
Strongly polynomial dual simplex methods for the maximum flow problem.
- Michael C. Ferris, Jeffrey D. Horn:
Partitioning mathematical programs for parallel solution.
- Dimitris Bertsimas, Rakesh V. Vohra:
Rounding algorithms for covering problems.
- Jorge R. Vera:
On the complexity of linear programming under finite precision arithmetic.
- Masakazu Kojima, Masayuki Shida, Susumu Shindoh:
Local convergence of predictor-corrector infeasible-interior-point algorithms for SDPs and SDLCPs.
- Stephen M. Robinson:
A reduction method for variational inequalities.
- Arie Tamir, Joseph S. B. Mitchell:
A maximum b-matching problem arising from median location models with applications to the roommates problem.
- Yinyu Ye:
On the complexity of approximating a KKT point of quadratic programming.
- Giorgio Gallo, Claudio Gentile, Daniele Pretolani, Gabriella Rago:
Max Horn SAT and the minimum cut problem in directed hypergraphs.
- Igor V. Konnov:
A combined relaxation method for variational inequalities with nonlinear constraints.
- Noga Alon, Nabil Kahale:
Approximating the independence number via the theta-function.
- Paolo Nobili, Antonio Sassano:
(0, +-1) ideal matrices.
- Renato D. C. Monteiro, Yanhui Wang:
Trust region affine scaling algorithms for linearly constrained convex and concave programs.
- Andrew R. Conn, Marcel Mongeau:
Discontinuous piecewise linear optimization.