Volume 92, Number 1, March 2002
- Sanjeev Arora, Alan M. Frieze, Haim Kaplan:
A new rounding procedure for the assignment problem with applications to dense graph arrangement problems.
- Stefano Lucidi, Marco Sciandrone, P. Tseng:
Objective-derivative-free methods for constrained optimization.
- Dimitris Bertsimas, Jay Sethuraman:
From fluid relaxations to practical algorithms for job shop scheduling: the makespan objective.
- Bingsheng He, Li-Zhi Liao, Deren Han, Hai Yang:
A new inexact alternating directions method for monotone variational inequalities.
- Lisa Fleischer, Satoru Iwata, S. Thomas McCormick:
A faster capacity scaling algorithm for minimum cost submodular flow.
- Kaisa Miettinen, Marko M. Mäkelä:
On generalized trade-off directions in nonconvex multiobjective optimization.
- Eddie Cheng, Sven de Vries:
Antiweb-wheel inequalities and their separation problems over the stable set polytopes.
- V. Jeyakumar, D. T. Luc, P. N. Tinh:
Convex composite non-Lipschitz programming.
Volume 92, Number 2, April 2002
Volume 92, Number 3, May 2002
Last update Sat May 25 20:51:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Paul Armand, Jean Charles Gilbert, Sophie Jan-Jégou:
A BFGS-IP algorithm for solving strongly convex optimization problems with feasibility enforced by an exact penalty approach.
- Alper Atamtürk:
On capacitated network design cut-set polyhedra.
- David Avis, Caterina De Simone, Paolo Nobili:
On the chromatic polynomial of a graph.
- Aharon Ben-Tal, Arkadi Nemirovski:
Robust optimization - methodology and applications.
- Nicholas I. M. Gould, Dominique Orban, Annick Sartenaer, Philippe L. Toint:
Componentwise fast convergence in the solution of full-rank systems of nonlinear equations.
- Qiaoming Han, Yinyu Ye, Jiawei Zhang:
An improved rounding method and semidefinite programming relaxation for graph partition.
- Natalia M. Novikova, Irina I. Pospelova:
Multicriteria decision making under uncertainty.
- M. J. D. Powell:
UOBYQA: unconstrained optimization by quadratic approximation.