Volume 99, Number 1, January 2004
Volume 99, Number 2, March 2004
- Robert M. Freund:
Complexity of convex optimization using geometry-based measures and a reference point.
- Egon Balas, Alexander Bockmayr, Nicolai Pisaruk, Laurence A. Wolsey:
On unions and dominants of polytopes.
- Lisa A. Korf:
Stochastic programming duality: 8 multipliers for unbounded constraints with an application to mathematical finance.
- Guanglu Zhou, Kim-Chuan Toh:
Polynomiality of an inexact infeasible interior point algorithm for semidefinite programming.
- Arnold Neumaier, Oleg Shcherbina:
Safe bounds in linear and mixed-integer linear programming.
- Maarten H. van der Vlerk:
Convex approximations for complete integer recourse models.
- Adam B. Levy, Boris S. Mordukhovich:
Coderivatives in parametric optimization.
- Darinka Dentcheva, Andrzej Ruszczynski:
Optimality and duality theory for stochastic optimization problems with nonlinear dominance constraints.
- Aharon Ben-Tal, A. Goryashko, E. Guslitzer, Arkadi Nemirovski:
Adjustable robust solutions of uncertain linear programs.
- Nobuo Yamashita, Hiroshige Dan, Masao Fukushima:
On the identification of degenerate indices in the nonlinear complementarity problem with the proximal point algorithm.
Volume 99, Number 3, April 2004
Last update Thu May 23 19:16:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page