Volume 32, Number 1, January 2007
- Bharadwaj Veeravalli, Chaoyang Chen, Viktor K. Prasanna:
Fault-tolerant analysis for multiple servers movie retrieval strategy for distributed multimedia applications.
- Cyrus Shahabi, Maytham Safar:
An experimental study of alternative shape-based image retrieval techniques.
- Ioannis Karydis, Alexandros Nanopoulos, Yannis Manolopoulos:
Finding maximum-length repeating patterns in music databases.
- Mei-Ling Shyu, Shu-Ching Chen, Min Chen, Chengcui Zhang, Kanoksri Sarinnapakorn:
Capturing high-level image concepts via affinity relationships in image database retrieval.
- R. Venkatesh Babu, K. R. Ramakrishnan:
Compressed domain video retrieval using object and global motion descriptors.
- Ying Cai, Wallapak Tavanapong, Kien A. Hua:
A double patching technique for efficient bandwidth sharing in video-on-demand systems.
Volume 32, Number 2, February 2007 Special Issue on Groupware and Multimedia
- José A. Pino, Jesús Favela:
Special issue on groupware and multimedia.
- Saul Greenberg:
Toolkits and interface creativity.
- Nicolas Nova, Thomas Wehrle, Jeremy Goslin, Yvan Bourquin, Pierre Dillenbourg:
Collaboration in a multi-user game: impacts of an awareness tool on mutual modeling.
- Alexandre Pereira Meire, Marcos R. S. Borges, Renata Mendes de Araujo:
Supporting multiple viewpoints in collaborative graphical editing.
- So-Hyun Ryu, Hyung-Jun Kim, Jin-Sung Park, Yong-won Kwon, Chang-Sung Jeong:
Collaborative object-oriented visualization environment.
Volume 32, Number 3, March 2007
Last update Thu May 23 19:17:43 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page