Volume 4, Number 1, December 1990
Volume 4, Number 2, March 1991
- Pascal Fua, Andrew J. Hanson:
An optimization framework for feature extraction.
- Bruce K. T. Ho, Johnny Chao, Chi Sharn Wu, H. K. Huang:
Full-frame cosine transform image compression for medical and industrial applications.
- Keishi Hanahara, Masao Hiyane:
A circle-detection algorithm simulating wave propagation.
- D. Petkovic, J. Wilder, Masakazu Ejiri, Robert M. Haralick, Ramesh Jain, Peter A. Ruetz, Jack Sklansky, C. W. Swonger:
Machine vision in the 1990s: Applications and how to get there.
Volume 4, Number 3, June 1991
Volume 4, Number 4, September 1991
Last update Sat May 18 17:03:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Alan C. Bovik:
- Kjell Carlsson, Per Lundahl:
Three-dimensional specimen recording and interactive display using confocal laser microscopy and digital image processing.
- Barry R. Masters:
Two- and three-dimensional visualization of the living cornea and ocular lens.
- S. J. Hewlett, T. Wilson:
Resolution enhancement in three-dimensional confocal microscopy.
- Pekka Hänninen, Ernst H. K. Stelzer, Juha Salo:
Nonlinear filtering in improving the image quality of confocal fluorescent images.
- H. Q. Zhao, M. A. Browne, C. V. Howard:
Digital probes for three-dimensional microstructural analysis.
- Ph. Gremillet, Michel Jourlin, Cph Bron, J. Schüpbach, H. P. Gautschi, Th. Bächi:
Dedicated image analysis techniques for three-dimensional reconstruction from serial sections in electron microscopy.
- Wolfgang Beil, I. C. Carlsen:
Surface reconstruction from stereoscopy and "shape from shading" in SEM images.