Volume 6, Number 1, December 1992
Volume 6, Numbers 2-3, March 1993
- Rangachar Kasturi, Lawrence O'Gorman:
Document image analysis techniques.
- Dov Dori, Yubin Liang, Joseph Dowell, Ian Chai:
Sparse-pixel recognition of primitives in engineering drawings.
- Hoda Fahmy, Dorothea Blostein:
A graph grammar programming style for recognition of music notation.
- Osamu Hori, Shigeyoshi Shimotsuji, Fumihiko Hoshino, Toshiaki Ishii:
Line-drawing interpretation using probabilistic relaxation.
- Andrew Laine, Sergio Schuler, V. Girish:
Orthonormal wavelet representations for recognizing complex annotations.
- Babu M. Mehtre:
Fingerprint image analysis for automatic identification.
- Bharath R. Modayur, Visvanathan Ramesh, Robert M. Haralick, Linda G. Shapiro:
MUSER: A prototype musical score recognition system using mathematical morphology.
- Thierry Paquet, Yves Lecourtier:
Automatic reading of the literal amount of bank checks.
- Toyohide Watanabe, Qin Luo, Noboru Sugie:
Structure recognition methods for various types of documents.
Volume 6, Number 4, September 1993
Last update Fri May 24 20:41:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- W. E. Blanz, C. B. Shung, C. E. Cox, W. Greiner, Byron Dom, Dragutin Petkovic:
Design and implementation of a low-level image segmentation architecture - LISA.
- Sheng-Lin Chou, Wen-Hsiang Tsai:
Line segment matching for 3D computer vision using a new iteration scheme.
- Nasser Kehtarnavaz, N. C. Griswold, D. S. Kang:
Stop-sign recognition based on color/shape processing.
- Alan M. McIvor:
A fast single pass edgel extraction routine.
- S. H. Ong, S. T. Giam, Jayasooriah, R. Sinniah:
Adaptive window-based tracking for the detection of membrane structures in kidney electron micrographs.
- Kalman Peleg, Oded Cohen, Meira Ziv, Eitan Kimmel:
Machine identification of buds in images of plant shoots.
- Arturo A. Rodriguez, Jon R. Mandeville:
Image registration for automated inspection of printed circuit patterns using CAD reference data.