Volume 23, Number 1, April 2000
- Franck Risler, Christian Rey:
Iterative accelerating algorithms with Krylov subspaces for the solution to large-scale nonlinear problems.
- Stanislaw Lewanowicz, Eduardo Godoy, Iván Area, André Ronveaux, Alejandro Zarzo:
Recurrence relations for the coefficients of the Fourier series expansions with respect to q-classical orthogonal polynomials.
- Mardochée Magolu monga Made, Ben Polman:
Experimental comparison of three-dimensional point and line modified incomplete factorizations.
- Leonardo Borges, Prabir Daripa:
A parallel version of a fast algorithm for singular integral transforms.
- M. Calvo, S. González-Pinto, J. I. Montijano:
On the iterative solution of the algebraic equations in fully implicit Runge-Kutta methods.
- Marcel G. de Bruin, H. P. Dikshit, A. Sharma:
Birkhoff interpolation on unity and on Möbius transform of the roots of unity.
Volume 23, Numbers 2-3, June 2000
Volume 23, Number 4, July 2000
Last update Sat May 18 20:47:41 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page