Volume 53, Number 1, January 2010
- Serena Morigi, Lothar Reichel, Fiorella Sgallari:
Noise-reducing cascadic multilevel methods for linear discrete ill-posed problems.
- Marina Andretta, Ernesto G. Birgin, José Mario Martínez:
Partial spectral projected gradient method with active-set strategy for linearly constrained optimization.
- Danny C. Sorensen, Roland Glowinski:
A quadratically constrained minimization problem arising from PDE of Monge-Ampère type.
- Joachim Dahl, Per Christian Hansen, Søren Holdt Jensen, Tobias Lindstrøm Jensen:
Algorithms and software for total variation image reconstruction via first-order methods.
- Pavel Jiránek, Miroslav Rozlozník:
Adaptive version of Simpler GMRES.
- Wanyou Cheng, Qunfeng Liu:
Sufficient descent nonlinear conjugate gradient methods with conjugacy condition.
- Awad H. Al-Mohy, Nicholas J. Higham:
The complex step approximation to the Fréchet derivative of a matrix function.
Volume 53, Numbers 2-3, March 2010 General Linear Methods, Auckland Conference on Differential Equations, Auckland 14-25 July 2008
- John C. Butcher, Zdzislaw Jackiewicz, Helmut Podhaisky, Rüdiger Weiner:
- J. C. Butcher:
Trees and numerical methods for ordinary differential equations.
- Robert P. K. Chan, Angela Y. J. Tsai:
On explicit two-derivative Runge-Kutta methods.
- Raffaele D'Ambrosio, M. Ferro, Zdzislaw Jackiewicz, Beatrice Paternoster:
Two-step almost collocation methods for ordinary differential equations.
- Wayne H. Enright, P. H. Muir:
New interpolants for asymptotically correct defect control of BVODEs.
- Wayne H. Enright, Li Yan:
The reliability/cost trade-off for a class of ODE solvers.
- Allison Heard:
Scale and modify for the second and third order BDF methods.
- A. T. Hill:
G-matrices for algebraically stable general linear methods.
- Oliver Kolb, Jens Lang, Pia Bales:
An implicit box scheme for subsonic compressible flow with dissipative source term.
- Mihály Kovács, Stig Larsson, Fredrik Lindgren:
Strong convergence of the finite element method with truncated noise for semilinear parabolic stochastic equations with additive noise.
- Gennady Y. Kulikov:
Local theory of extrapolation methods.
- Robert I. McLachlan, Dion R. J. O'Neale:
Preservation and destruction of periodic orbits by symplectic integrators.
- Bernhard A. Schmitt, Rüdiger Weiner:
Parallel start for explicit parallel two-step peer methods.
- J. H. Verner:
Numerically optimal Runge-Kutta pairs with interpolants.
- Hossein Zivari-Piran, Wayne H. Enright:
An efficient unified approach for the numerical solution of delay differential equations.
Volume 53, Number 4, April 2010
Last update Wed May 22 18:07:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Matthew M. Lin, Bo Dong, Moody T. Chu:
Semi-definite programming techniques for structured quadratic inverse eigenvalue problems.
- Nazim Mahmudov:
The moments for q-Bernstein operators in the case 0 q < 1.
- Rajesh K. Pandey, Om P. Singh, Vineet K. Singh:
A stable algorithm for numerical evaluation of Hankel transforms using Haar wavelets.
- Diyashvir Kreetee Rajiv Babajee, M. Z. Dauhoo:
Convergence and spectral analysis of the Frontini-Sormani family of multipoint third order methods from quadrature rule.
- Alicia Cordero, José L. Hueso, Eulalia Martínez, Juan R. Torregrosa:
Efficient three-step iterative methods with sixth order convergence for nonlinear equations.
- Zhongdi Cen, Anbo Le:
A robust finite difference scheme for pricing American put options with Singularity-Separating method.
- Christina C. Christara, Tong Chen, Duy Minh Dang:
Quadratic spline collocation for one-dimensional linear parabolic partial differential equations.
- Yongyan Wu, Kwok Fai Cheung:
Two-parameter homotopy method for nonlinear equations.