Volume 15, Number 1, January 1987
- S. M. Deev, G. Combriato, H. G. Klobeck, H. G. Zachau:
Reciprocal recombination products of VK-JK joining reactions in human lymphoid cell lines.
- N. C. Cross, G. A. Dover:
Tsetse fly rDNA: an analysis of structure and sequence.
- P. Gronger, S. S. Manian, H. Reilander, M. O'Connell, U. B. Priefer, A. Puhler:
Organization and partial sequence of a DNA region of the Rhizobium leguminosarum symbiotic plasmid pRL6JI containing the genes fixABC, nifA, nifB and a novel open reading frame.
- P. Sloof, J. van den Burg, A. Voogd, R. Benne:
The nucleotide sequence of a 3.2 kb segment of mitochondrial maxicircle DNA from Crithidia fasciculata containing the gene for cytochrome oxidase subunit III, the N-terminal part of the apocytochrome b gene and a possible frameshift gene; further evidence for the use of unusual initiator triplets in trypanosome mitochondria.
- Y. L. Yan, C. J. Kunert, J. H. Postlethwait:
Sequence homologies among the three yolk polypeptide (Yp) genes in Drosophila melanogaster.
- M. A. Iqbal, J. Chinsky, V. Didamo, C. L. Schildkraut:
Replication of proto-oncogenes early during the S phase in mammalian cell lines.
- W. D. Wilson, E. T. Zuo, R. L. Jones, G. L. Zon, B. R. Baumstark:
Sequence dependent electrophoretic mobilities and melting temperatures for A-T containing oligodeoxyribonucleotides.
- H. Murialdo, A. Davidson, S. Chow, M. Gold:
The control of lambda DNA terminase synthesis.
- S. Horowitz, J. K. Bowen, G. A. Bannon, M. A. Gorovsky:
Unusual features of transcribed and translated regions of the histone H4 gene family of Tetrahymena thermophila.
- J. McDougall, R. N. Nazar:
Evolutionary changes in the higher order structure of the ribosomal 5S RNA.
- D. Weil, M. Bernard, S. Gargano, F. Ramirez:
The pro alpha 2(V) collagen gene is evolutionarily related to the major fibrillar-forming collagens [published erratum appears in Nucleic Acids Res 1987 May 11;15(9): 3946].
- P. R. Dobner, E. Kislauskis, B. M. Wentworth, L. Villa-Komaroff:
Alternative 5' exons either provide or deny an initiator methionine codon to the same alpha-tubulin coding region.
- A. Ono, T. Ueda:
Synthesis of decadeoxyribonucleotides containing N6-methyladenine, N4- methylcytosine, and 5-methylcytosine: recognition and cleavage by restriction endonucleases (nucleosides and nucleotides part 74).
- C. Sengstag, A. Hinnen:
The sequence of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae gene PHO2 codes for a regulatory protein with unusual aminoacid composition.
- S. Diekmann:
Temperature and salt dependence of the gel migration anomaly of curved DNA fragments.
- W. Leupin, G. Wagner, W. A. Denny, K. Wuthrich:
Assignment of the 13C nuclear magnetic resonance spectrum of a short DNA-duplex with 1H-detected two-dimensional heteronuclear correlation spectroscopy.
- M. Renz, B. Verrier, C. Kurz, R. Muller:
Chromatin association and DNA binding properties of the c-fos proto- oncogene product.
- V. P. Chuprina:
Anomalous structure and properties of poly (dA).poly(dT). Computer simulation of the polynucleotide structure with the spine of hydration in the minor groove.
- S. Som, A. S. Bhagwat, S. Friedman:
Nucleotide sequence and expression of the gene encoding the EcoRII modification enzyme.
- T. Otsuka, D. Villaret, T. Yokota, Y. Takebe, F. Lee, N. Arai, K. Arai:
Structural analysis of the mouse chromosomal gene encoding interleukin 4 which expresses B cell, T cell and mast cell stimulating activities.
- M. C. Ganoza, E. C. Kofoid, P. Marliere, B. G. Louis:
Potential secondary structure at translation-initiation sites [published erratum appears in Nucleic Acids Res 1988 May 11;16(9): 4196].
- L. Ernst:
1H and 31P NMR data of protected deoxycytidylyl-deoxyribonucleoside phosphates.
- Miroslawa Z. Barciszewska, M. Nalaskowska, T. D. Mashkova, L. L. Kisselev, Jan Barciszewski:
Heterogeneity in the 3'-portion of Papilionaceae 5S rRNAs. The primary structure of alfalfa 5S rRNA.
- Miroslawa Z. Barciszewska, T. D. Mashkova, L. L. Kisselev, Jan Barciszewski:
The nucleotide sequences of 5S ribosomal RNAs from two plants: rape and white beet.
- F. Felici, Gianni Cesareni:
Structure of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae gene encoding tRNAIle (IAU).
- Y. H. Park, H. Hori, K. Suzuki, S. Osawa, K. Komagata:
Nucleotide sequence of 5S ribosomal RNA from Rhodococcus erythropolis.
- U. P. John, P. Nagley:
Sequence of the mitochondrial oli2 gene coding for subunit 6 of the mitochondrial ATPase complex in different strains of Saccharomyces.
- H. Van den Eynde, J. F. Imhoff, Rupert De Wachter:
The nucleotide sequences of the 5S rRNAs from the purple bacteria Ectothiorhodospira halophila and Ectothiorhodospira vacuolata.
- R. Kunisawa, T. N. Davis, M. S. Urdea, J. Thorner:
Complete nucleotide sequence of the gene encoding the regulatory subunit of 3', 5'-cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinase from the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- D. Russell, K. M. Muskavitch, L. Bogorad:
Location and sequence of the maize chloroplast gene for tRNAser (GCU); a third serine isoaccepting tRNA.
- H. B. Skinner, D. S. Adams:
Nucleotide sequence of Physarum U6 small RNA.
- E. Aegerter, H. Trachsel:
Determination of size and orientation of DNA fragments cloned in phage M13 by S1 nuclease mapping.
- P. Simon, H. Brocas, C. Rodesch, G. Vassart:
RFLP detected at the 8924 locus by a thyroglobulin cDNA probe.
- F. David, C. C. Kan, G. Lucotte:
Two Taq I RFLPs for human alpha-2 macroglobulin (alpha 2M) using a full length cDNA probe.
- S. D. Detera-Wadleigh, S. Anderson, E. R. Spindel:
A frequent Pvu II RFLP of the human gastrin releasing peptide gene.
- Maritha J. Kotze, E. Langenhoven, E. Dietzsch, A. E. Retief:
A RFLP associated with the low-density lipoprotein receptor gene (LDLR).
- L. R. Carlock, T. D. Vo, C. R. DeHaven, Jeffrey C. Murray:
An anonymous genomic clone that detects a frequent RFLP adjacent to the D4S10 (G8) marker and Huntington's disease.
- T. Hulsebos, M. Coerwinkel-Driessen, B. Wieringa:
RFLPs associated with pMC1, an anonymous single copy clone from the short arm of chromosome 19 [HGM8 assignment no. D19S14].
- H. H. Hobbs, V. Esser, D. W. Russell:
AvaII polymorphism in the human LDL receptor gene.
- C. Guzzo, M. Weiner, E. Rappaport, P. LaRocco, Saul Surrey, M. Poncz, E. Schwartz:
An Eco R1 polymorphism of a human platelet factor 4 (PF4) gene.
- P. M. Frossard, R. T. Coleman, D. W. Lim:
BanI dimorphic site in the third intron of the human apolipoprotein AI gene (Apo A1).
- A. M. Bowcock, H. Scheffer, Joan M. Hebert, J. H. van den Berg, C. H. Buys:
A high frequency RFLP identified by an anonymous single copy genomic clone at 13q14.1-13q14.2 [HGM8 assignment no. D13S22].
Volume 15, Number 13, July 1987
Last update Thu May 23 19:18:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- L. Janson, C. Bark, U. Pettersson:
Identification of proteins interacting with the enhancer of human U2 small nuclear RNA genes.
- L. H. Johnston, J. H. White, A. L. Johnson, G. Lucchini, P. Plevani:
The yeast DNA polymerase I transcript is regulated in both the mitotic cell cycle and in meiosis and is also induced after DNA damage.
- M. W. Van Dyke, R. G. Roeder:
Two forms of transcription factor TFIIIC in extracts from HeLa cells.
- K. Rostas, S. J. Morton, S. M. Picksley, R. G. Lloyd:
Nucleotide sequence and LexA regulation of the Escherichia coli recN gene.
- K. L. Lee, B. T. Pentecost, J. A. D'Anna, R. A. Tobey, L. R. Gurley, G. H. Dixon:
Characterization of cDNA sequences corresponding to three distinct HMG-1 mRNA species in line CHO Chinese hamster cells and cell cycle expression of the HMG-1 gene.
- T. Po, Gerhard Steger, V. Rosenbaum, J. Kaper, Detlev Riesner:
Double-stranded cucumovirus associated RNA 5: experimental analysis of necrogenic and non-necrogenic variants by temperature-gradient gel electrophore sis.
- Gerhard Steger, T. Po, J. Kaper, Detlev Riesner:
Double-stranded cucumovirus associated RNA 5: which sequence variations may be detected by optical melting and temperature-gradient gel electrophoresis?
- F. Esposito, Richard R. Sinden:
Supercoiling in prokaryotic and eukaryotic DNA: changes in response to topological perturbation of plasmids in E. coli and SV40 in vitro, in nuclei and in CV-1 cells.
- J. E. Larsen, B. Albrechtsen, P. Valentin-Hansen:
Analysis of the terminator region after the deoCABD operon of Escherichia coli K-12 using a new class of single copy number operon-fusion vectors.
- C. A. Makaroff, Jeffrey D. Palmer:
Extensive mitochondrial specific transcription of the Brassica campestris mitochondrial genome.
- J. F. Sands, H. S. Cummings, C. Sacerdot, L. Dondon, M. Grunberg-Manago, J. W. Hershey:
Cloning and mapping of infA, the gene for protein synthesis initiation factor IF1.
- M. Poncz, M. Sutton, K. Delgrosso, E. Schwartz, Saul Surrey:
DNA methylation in hereditary persistence of fetal hemoglobin (HPFH-2).
- B. Dworniczak, M. E. Mirault:
Structure and expression of a human gene coding for a 71 kd heat shock 'cognate' protein.
- K. E. Paulson, A. G. Matera, N. Deka, C. W. Schmid:
Transcription of a human transposon-like sequence is usually directed by other promoters.
- T. Berends, P. E. Gamble, J. E. Mullet:
Characterization of the barley chloroplast transcription units containing psaA-psaB and psbD-psbC.
- Nobuo Shimamoto, N. Ikushima, H. Utiyama, H. Tachibana, K. Horie:
Specific and cooperative binding of E. coli single-stranded DNA binding protein to mRNA.
- M. C. Leavitt, J. Ito:
Nucleotide sequence of Bacillus phage Nf terminal protein gene.
- K. Zhou, P. R. Brisco, A. E. Hinkkanen, G. B. Kohlhaw:
Structure of yeast regulatory gene LEU3 and evidence that LEU3 itself is under general amino acid control.
- P. Li, P. P. Medon, D. C. Skingle, J. A. Lanser, R. H. Symons:
Enzyme-linked synthetic oligonucleotide probes: non-radioactive detection of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli in faecal specimens.
- Peter U. Hoffmann, Larry W. McLaughlin:
Synthesis and reactivity of intermediates formed in the T4 RNA ligase reaction.
- R. Zuckermann, D. Corey, P. Schultz:
Efficient methods for attachment of thiol specific probes to the 3'- ends of synthetic oligodeoxyribonucleotides.
- G. Levinson, G. A. Gutman:
High frequencies of short frameshifts in poly-CA/TG tandem repeats borne by bacteriophage M13 in Escherichia coli K-12.
- L. S. Klig, I. P. Crawford, C. Yanofsky:
Analysis of trp repressor-operator interaction by filter binding.
- S. S. Ghosh, G. F. Musso:
Covalent attachment of oligonucleotides to solid supports.
- T. R. Gingeras, D. Y. Kwoh, G. R. Davis:
Hybridization properties of immobilized nucleic acids.
- H. T. Koller, K. A. Frondorf, P. D. Maschner, J. C. Vaughn:
In vivo transcription from multiple spacer rRNA gene promoters during early development and evolution of the intergenic spacer in the brine shrimp Artemia.
- K. A. Chapman, R. R. Burgess:
Construction of bacteriophage T7 late promoters with point mutations and characterization by in vitro transcription properties.
- L. G. Poljak, J. D. Gralla:
The SV40 termination region exhibits an altered helical DNA conformation.
- L. J. Saez, K. M. Gianola, E. M. McNally, R. Feghali, R. Eddy, T. B. Shows, L. A. Leinwand:
Human cardiac myosin heavy chain genes and their linkage in the genome.
- G. K. Andrews, E. D. Adamson:
Butyrate selectively activates the metallothionein gene in teratocarcinoma cells and induces hypersensitivity to metal induction.
- N. Stange, H. J. Gross, H. Beier:
A nuclear Nicotiana DNA sequence homologous to the 5' half of tRNATyr may have derived from reverse transcription of a pre-tRNA splicing intermediate.
- M. L. Wilhelm, F. X. Wilhelm:
Both histone H4 genes of Physarum polycephalum are interrupted by an intervening sequence.
- R. M. Hall:
pKM101 is an IS46-promoted deletion of R46.
- V. N. Ksenzenko, M. G. Shlyapnikov, V. G. Azbarov, O. Garcia, V. M. Kryukov, A. A. Bayev:
Nucleotide sequence of the bacteriophage T5 DNA fragment containing a distal part of tRNA gene region.
- S. S. Potter, J. A. Lloyd:
pPyLT1 does not always dictate the formation of autonomously replicating elements in transgenic mice.
- N. O. Seto, S. Hayashi, G. M. Tener:
Drosophila Cu-Zn superoxide dismutase cDNA sequence.
- G. T. Mullenbach, A. Tabrizi, B. D. Irvine, George I. Bell, R. A. Hallewell:
Sequence of a cDNA coding for human glutathione peroxidase confirms TGA encodes active site selenocysteine.
- Guy Salvesen, Cindy Lloyd, David Farley:
cDNA encoding a human homolog of yeast ubiquitin 1.
- U. Hubscher:
Double replica southwestern.
- M. Romana, P. Le Boulch, P. H. Romeo:
Rat uroporphyrinogen decarboxylase cDNA: nucleotide sequence and comparison to human uroporphyrinogen decarboxylase.
- A. Schon:
Sequence of an isoleucine tRNA from Mycoplasma mycoides sp. Capri.
- T. H. Ellis, W. G. Cleary, K. W. Burcham, B. A. Bowen:
Ramped field inversion gel electrophoresis: a cautionary note.
- B. Luckow, G. Schutz:
CAT constructions with multiple unique restriction sites for the functional analysis of eukaryotic promoters and regulatory elements.
- C. Sadhu, N. Jahroudi, L. Gedamu:
Human metallothionein-specific riboprobes.
- I. Schildkraut, J. Lynch, R. Morgan:
The cleavage site for the restriction endonucleases BanI and HgiC I is 5' ...G decreases GPyPuCC ...3'.
- Steven R. Rodermel, P. Orlin, L. Bogorad:
The transcription termination region between two convergently- transcribed photoregulated operons in the maize plastid chromosome contains rps14, trnR (UCU) and a putative trnfM pseudogene.
- P. M. Trewitt, D. A. Saffarini, G. Bergtrom:
Nucleotide sequence of the intronless gene expressing a member of the globin VIIB subfamily from Chironomus thummi (Diptera).
- C. P. Hart, L. D. Bogarad, A. Fainsod, F. H. Ruddle:
Polypurine/polypyrimidine sequence elements of the murine homeo box loci, Hox-1, -2 and -3.
- F. J. Grant, S. D. Levin, T. Gilbert, W. Kindsvogel:
Improved RNA sequencing method to determine immunoglobulin mRNA sequence.
- L. Tikka, K. Roiko, R. Soininen, D. J. Prockop, K. Tryggvason:
A HindIII polymorphism in the 3' end of the human alpha 1(IV) collagen gene.
- H. E. McDermid, P. J. Goodfellow, A. M. Duncan, K. R. Brasch, N. E. Simpson, C. D. Souza, J. J. Holden, B. N. White:
A polymorphic locus, D10S5, at 10q21.1.
- G. H. Xiao, K. H. Grzeschik, G. Scherer:
Anonymous DNA sequence from chromosome 21 showing a three allele insertion/deletion RFLP (HGM 9 provisional no. D21S82).
- G. H. Xiao, K. H. Grzeschik, G. Scherer:
PstI RFLP identified by an anonymous single copy genomic clone localized to chromosome 14 (HGM 9 provisional no. D14S14).
- Nicholas P. Anagnou, Stylianos E. Antonarakis, S. J. O'Brien, A. W. Nienhuis:
A novel form of human polymorphism involving the hDHFR-psi 1 pseudogene identifies three RFLPs.
- E. C. Mariman, J. Schepens, A. Geurts van Kessel, B. Wieringa:
EcoRI RFLP at the creatine kinase-brain type gene locus (CKBB, chromosome 14).
- N. K. Hayward, D. J. Nancarrow, George I. Bell:
A Taq I polymorphism for the human transforming growth factor alpha gene (TGFA).