Volume 2, Number 1, January 1975
Last update Thu May 23 19:18:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- J. Kresse, K. L. Nagpal, J. Nagyvary, J. T. Uchic:
The use of s-2-cyanoethyl phosphorothioate in the preparation of oligo 5'-deoxy-5'-thiothymidylates.
- F. G. Walz, S. Biddlecome, L. Hooverman:
The interaction of ribonuclease T 1 with DNA.
- B. A. Roe:
Studies on human tRNA. I. The rapid, large scale isolation and partial fractionation of placenta and liver tRNA.
- K. Olson, T. Gabriel, J. Michalewsky, C. Harvey:
Enzymatic multiplication of a chemically synthesized DNA fragment.
- R. T. Walker, Uttam L. RajBhandary:
Formylatable methionine transfer RNA from Mycoplasma: purification and comparison of partial nucleotide sequences with those of other prokaryotic initiator tRNAs.
- P. H. van Knippenberg:
A possible role of the 5' terminal sequence of 16S ribosomal RNA in the recognition of initiation sequences for protein synthesis.
- H. Ishikawa:
Polynucleotide fragments from the 28S ribosomal RNA of insects.
- H. Wierzbicka, Hieronim Jakubowski, J. Pawelkiewicz:
Transfer RNA methyltransferases from yellow lupin seeds: purification and properties.
- R. Saffhill, R. F. Itzhaki:
Accessibility of chromatin to DNA polymerase I and location of the F1 histone.
- Erik De Clercq, Masahiro Hattori, M. Ikehara:
Antiviral activity of polynucleotides: copolymers of inosinic acid and N2-dimethylguanylic of 2-methylthioinosinic acid.
- B. E. Kessler-Liebscher, W. L. Staudenbauer, P. H. Hofschneider:
Studies on the structure of replicative intermediates in bacteriophage M13 single stranded DNA synthesis.