Volume 20, Number 1, January 1992
- Steffen Faisst, Silke Meyer:
Compilation of vertebrate-encoded transcription factors.
- Ben Berkhout:
Structural features in TAR RNA of human and simian immunodeficiency viruses: a phylogenetic analysis.
- Harald Hirling, Alice Emery-Goodman, Nancy Thompson, Barbara Neupert, Christian Seiser, Lukas C. Kühn:
Expression of active iron regulatory factor from a full-length human cDNA by in vitro transcription/translation.
- Eberhard Scherzinger, Rudi Lurz, Sabine Otto, Beate Dobrinski:
In vitro cleavage of double- and single-stranded DNA by plasmid RSF1010- encoded mobilization proteins.
- Alastair I. H. Murchie, David M. J. Lilley:
Retinoblastoma susceptibility genes contain 5' sequences with a high propensity to form guanine-tetrad structures.
- Frank Seela, Angelika Roling:
7-Deazapurine containing DNA: efficiency of c7GdTP, c7AdTP and c7IdTP incorporation during PCR-amplification and protection from endodeoxyribonuclease hydrolysis.
- Peter Pollwein, Colin L. Masters, Konrad Beyreuther:
The expression of the amyloid precursor protein (APP) is regulated by two GC-elements in the promoter.
- Navin C. Khanna, Sujata Lakhani, Krishna K. Tewari:
Identification of the template binding polypeptide in the pea chloroplast transcriptional complex.
- Elisabeth Waigmann, Andrea Barta:
Processing of chimeric introns in dicot plants: evidence for a close cooperation between 5' and 3' splice sites.
- Hong Yu, Lauren Ernst, Marc Wagner, Alan Waggoner:
Sensitive detection of RNAs in single cells by flow cytometry [published erratum appears in Nucleic Acids Res 1992 Oct 25;20(20): 5518].
- Marie E. Petracek, Judith Berman:
Chlamydomonas reinhardtii telomere repeats form unstable structures involving guanine-guanine base pairs.
- G. Patel, K. Nasmyth, N. Jones:
A new method for the isolation of recombinant baculovirus.
- Abderrahim Malki, Renée Kern, Masamichi Kohiyama, Patrick Hughes:
Inhibition of DNA synthesis at the hemimethylated pBR322 origin of replication by a cell membrane fraction.
- Rukmini Kolluri, Ted Albert Torrey, Alan J. Kinniburgh:
A CT promoter element binding protein: definition of a double-strand and a novel single-strand DNA binding motif.
- Douglas W. Ball, Debra Compton, Barry D. Nelkin, Stephen B. Baylin, Andrée de Bustros:
Human calcitonin gene regulation by helix-loop-helix recognition sequences.
- Jeroen den Hertog, Rolf P. de Groot, Siegfried W. de Laat, Wiebe Kruijer:
EGF-induced jun B-expression in transfected P19 embryonal carcinoma cells expressing EGF-receptors is dependent on Jun D.
- Elisabetta Pizzi, Marcella Attimonelli, Sabino Liuni, Clara Frontali, Cecilia Saccone:
A simple method for global sequence comparison.
- Ulf Grawunder, Astrid Schon, Mathias Sprinzl:
Sequence and base modifications of two phenylalanine-tRNAs from Thermus thermophilus HB8.
- Jaya Sivaswami Tyagi, Asha Kiran Kinger:
Identification of the 10Sa RNA structural gene of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Y. Chang, M.-I. Chen, R. Wu, P. Chang, C. Shu, S. Liu:
Sequence analysis of the BZLF 1 gene of Epstein-Barr virus derived from a new variant isolated in Taiwan.
- Te-Chung Lee, Robert J. Schwartz:
Differential detection of multiple DNA-binding complexes using dissimilar polyanion competitors.
- D. L. Browne, M. Litt:
Characterization of (CA)n microsatellites with degenerate sequencing primers.
- M. Guérin, P. Pélissier:
A rapid method for measuring the steady state levels of mitochondrial RNA in whole mitochondria.
- Kojo Mensa-Wilmot, Paul T. Englund:
Non-fusion proteins expressed in E. coli: detection by alpha- complementation (blue/white selection).
- Cortland J. Lohff, Kemp B. Cease:
PCR using a thermostable polymerase with 3' to 5' exonuclease activity generates blunt products suitable for direct cloning.
- Eric P. H. Yap, James O'D. McGee:
Nonisotopic SSCP and competitive PCR for DNA quantification: p53 in breast cancer cells.
Volume 20, Number 13, July 1992
Last update Tue May 21 19:25:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Tatyana V. Ilyina, Eugene V. Koonin:
Conserved sequence motifs in the initiator proteins for rolling circle DNA replication encoded by diverse replicons from eubacteria, eucaryotes and archaebacteria.
- Dieter Lang, Helmut Fickenscher, Thomas Stamminger:
Analysis of proteins binding to the proximal promoter region of the human cytomegalovirus IE-1/2 enhancer/promoter reveals both consensus and aberrant recognition sequences for transcription factors Sp1 and CREB.
- Judy Wynne, Richard Treisman:
SRF and MCM1 have related but distinct DNA binding specificities.
- Takashi Yura, Hirotada Mori, Hiroki Nagai, Toshio Nagata, Akira Ishihama, Nobuyuki Fujita, Katsumi Isono, Kiyoshi Mizobuchi, Atsuo Nakata:
Systematic sequencing of the Escherichia coli genome: analysis of the 0- 2.4 min region.
- Marianne Benard, Gérard Pierron:
Mapping of a Physarum chromosomal origin of replication tightly linked to a developmentally-regulated profilin gene.
- Ralf Janknecht, Alfred Nordheim:
Elk-1 protein domains required for direct and SRF-assisted DNA-binding.
- Hidehito Urata, Emiko Ogura, Keiko Shinohara, Yoshiaki Ueda, Masao Akagi:
Synthesis and properties of mirror-image DNA.
- Ivo Galli, Sanae M. M. Iguchi-Ariga, Hiroyoshi Ariga:
The AT-rich tract of the SV40 ori core: negative synergism and specific recognition by single stranded and duplex DNA binding proteins.
- Helen U. Enright, Wesley J. Miller, Robert P. Hebbel:
Nucleosomal histone protein protects DNA from iron-mediated damage.
- James J. Champoux:
Topoisomerase I is preferentially associated with normal SV40 replicative intermediates, but is associated with both replicating and nonreplicating SV40 DNAs which are deficient in histones.
- Dan S. Ray, Jane C. Hines, Mary Anderson:
Kinetoplast-associated DNA topoisomerase in Crithidia fasciculata: crosslinking of mitochondrial topoisomerase II to both minicircles and maxicircles in cells treated with the topoisomerase inhibitor VP16.
- Hirokazu Kotani, Akira Kawamura, Asako Takahashi, Masako Nakatsuji, Nobutsugu Hiraoka, Kazuo Nakajima, Mituru Takanami:
Site-specific dissection of E. coli chromosome by lambda terminase.
- Alain Guimond, Tom Moss:
Variants of the Xenopus laevis ribosomal transcription factor xUBF are developmentally regulated by differential splicing.
- Paolo Colombo, Mike Fried:
Functional elements of the ribosomal protein L7a (rpL7a) gene promoter region and their conservation between mammals and birds.
- Robbert G. van der Most, Leo Heijnen, Willy J. M. Spaan, Raoul J. de Groot:
Homologous RNA recombination allows efficient introduction of site- specific mutations into the genome of coronavirus MHV-A59 via synthetic co-replicating RNAs.
- Holly L. Prentice, Robert E. Kingston:
Mammalian promoter element function in the fission yeast Schizosaccharomyces pombe.
- Kevin Gaston, Andrew Bell, Stephen Busby, Mike Fried:
A comparison of the DNA bending activities of the DNA binding proteins CRP and TFIID.
- Yves Quentin:
Origin of the Alu family: a family of Alu-like monomers gave birth to the left and the right arms of the Alu elements.
- Sergei M. Gryaznov, Robert L. Letsinger:
Synthesis and properties of oligonucleotides containing aminodeoxythymidine units.
- Calum MacKellar, Duncan Graham, David W. Will, Stephen Burgess, Tom Brown:
Synthesis and physical properties of anti-HIV antisense oligonucleotides bearing terminal lipophilic groups.
- Heidi Major Sleister, Kathleen A. Mills, Sue E. Blackwell, Ann M. Killary, Jeffrey C. Murray, Robert E. Malone:
Construction of a human chromosome 4 YAC pool and analysis of artificial chromosome stability.
- Tamara E. Cheyette, Tony Ip, Steven Faber, Yasuhisa Matsui, Roger Chalkley:
Characterization of the factors binding to a PEPCK gene upstream hypersensitive site with LCR activity.
- Dvora Ronen, Yael Teitz, Naomi Goldfinger, Varda Rotter:
Expression of wild-type and mutant p53 proteins by recombinant vaccinia viruses.
- Véronique Segault, Annie Mougin, Anne Grégoire, Josette Banroques, Christiane Branlant:
An experimental study of Saccharomyces cerevisiae U3 snRNA conformation in solution.
- Gordon B. Hutchinson, Michael R. Hayden:
The prediction of exons through an analysis of spliceable open reading frames.
- Grazyna E. Sroga, Fumiko Nemoto, Yoshiyuki Kuchino, Glenn R. Björk:
Insertion (sufB) in the anticodon loop or base substitution (sufC) in the anticodon stem of tRNA(Pro)2 from Salmonella typhimurium induces suppression of frameshift mutations.
- Michael C. O'Neill:
Escherichia coli promoters: neural networks develop distinct descriptions in learning to search for promoters of different spacing classes.
- Bernard Martin, Odile Humbert, Miguel Cámara, Eric Guenzi, John Walker, Timothy Mitchell, Peter Andrew, Marc Prudhomme, Geneviève Alloing, Regine Hakenbeck, Donald A. Morrison, Graham J. Boulnois, Jean-Pierre Claverys:
A highly conserved repeated DNA element located in the chromosome of Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Douglas P. Kalinowski, Sharon Illenye, Ben Van Houten:
Analysis of DNA damage and repair in murine leukemia L1210 cells using a quantitative polymerase chain reaction assay.
- T. W. Wang, A. S. Lewin, G. M. Small:
A negative regulating element controlling transcription of the gene encoding acyl-CoA oxidase in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Robert A. Stull, Leslie A. Taylor, Francis C. Szoka Jr.:
Predicting antisense oligonucleotide inhibitory efficacy: a computational approach using histograms and thermodynamic indices.
- Nathalie Dinouël, Frédéric Sor, Hiroshi Fukuhara:
Nucleotide sequence of transfer RNA genes from the linear mitochondrial DNA of the yeast Williopsis mrakii and Pichia pijperi.
- Satoru Okumura, Hiroaki Shimada:
Nucleotide sequence of genes for a 5.8S and 25S rRNA from rape seed (Brassica napus).
- C. Luschnig, D. Schweizer:
Nucleotide sequence of trnI(CAU) and rpl23 from Arabidopsis thaliana chloroplast genome [published erratum appears in Nucleic Acids Res 1992 Jul 25;20(14): 3814].
- Thein T. Aye, Toshikazu Uchida, Xue-Zhung Ma, Fusae Iida, Toshio Shikata, Hui Zhuang, Khin Maung Win:
Complete nucleotide sequence of a hepatitis E virus isolated from the Xinjiang epidemic (1986-1988) of China.
- Jozef Grones, Jan Turna:
ApaCI, an isoschizomer of BamHI isolated from Acetobacter pasteurianus.
- Jitsuhiro Matsugi, Katsutoshi Murao, Hisayuki Ishikura:
Nucleotide sequence of tryptophan tRNA from Bacillus subtilis.
- Makoto Hidaka, Yukiko Yoshida, Haruhiko Masaki, Shigetou Namba, Shuichi Yamashita, Tsuneo Tsuchizaki, Takeshi Uozumi:
Cloning and sequencing of the 3' half of a potato virus Y (O strain) genome encoding the 5k protein, protease, polymerase and coat protein.
- Wagner V. Yotov, René St-Arnaud:
Nucleotide sequence of a mouse cDNA encoding the nonhistone chromosomal high mobility group protein-1 (HMG1).
- Masahiro Kamekura, Yukio Seno:
Nucleotide sequences of 16S rRNA encoding genes from halophilic archaea Halococcus morrhuae NRC16008 and Haloferax mediterranei ATCC33500.
- Henrik Ørum, Henrik Nielsen, Jan Engberg:
Sequence of a new snRNA from the ciliate Tetrahymena thermophila.
- Ming-yu Wang, Michael Cutler, Iman Karimpour, Kenneth C. Kleene:
Nucleotide sequence of a mouse testis poly(A) binding protein cDNA.
- Jang H. Han, Michael Houghton:
Group specific sequences and conserved secondary structures at the 3' end of HCV genome and its implication for viral replication.
- M. Victoria Mendiola, Fernando de la Cruz:
IS91 transposase is related to the rolling-circle-type replication proteins of the pUB110 family of plasmids.
- J. L. Vaerman, P. Moureau, Y. Larondelle, P. Martiat, M. Philippe:
Prediction of oligodeoxyribonucleotides eluting salt conditions on anion exchange column.
- Andrew J. Bannister, Tony Kouzarides:
Basic peptides enhance protein/DNA interaction in vitro.
- Takashi Ito, Cassandra L. Smith, Charles R. Cantor:
Triplex affinity capture of a single copy clone from a yeast genomic library.
- Christopher J. Larson, Gregory L. Verdine:
A high-capacity column for affinity purification of sequence-specific DNA-binding proteins.
- Puloma Kamdar, Gretchen Von Allmen, Victoria Finnerty:
Transient expression of DNA in Drosophila via electroporation.
- Hinrich Abken, Barbara Reifenrath:
A procedure to standardize CAT reporter gene assay.
- Ignacio R. Rodriguez, Gerald J. Chader:
A novel method for the isolation of tissue-specific genes.
- Barry Milavetz:
Preparation of nested deletions in single-strand DNA using oligonucleotides containing partially random base sequences.