Volume 9, Number 1, January 1981
- G. Akusjarvi, J. Zabielski, M. Perricaudet, U. Pettersson:
The sequence of the 3' non-coding region of the hexon mRNA discloses a novel adenovirus gene.
- D. H. Gauss, Mathias Sprinzl:
Compilation of tRNA sequences.
- E. Keshet, A. Rosner, Y. Bernstein, M. Gorecki, H. Aviv:
Cloning of bovine growth hormone gene and its expression in bacteria.
- B. Lescure, V. Williamson, A. Sentenac:
Efficient and selective initiation by yeast RNA polymerase B in a dinucleotide-primed reaction.
- R. Grantham, Christian Gautier, Manolo Gouy, M. Jacobzone, R. Mercier:
Codon catalog usage is a genome strategy modulated for gene expressivity.
- Jean Canaday, Pierre Guillemaut, Ré Gloeckler, Jacques-Henry Weil:
The nucleotide sequence of spinach chloroplast tryptophan transfer RNA.
- V. N. Potaman, D. G. Alexeev, I. Ya Skuratovskii, A. Z. Rabinovich, L. S. Shlyakhtenko:
Study of DNA films by the CD, X-ray and polarization microscopy techniques.
- L. Hall, M. S. Davies, R. K. Craig:
The construction, identification and characterisation of plasmids containing human alpha-lactalbumin cDNA sequences.
- L. Ferretti, V. Sgaramella:
Temperature dependence of the joining by T4 DNA ligase of termini produced by type II restriction endonucleases.
- W. Muller, I. Hattesohl, H. J. Schuetz, G. Meyer:
Polyethylene glycol derivatives of base and sequence specific DNA ligands: DNA interaction and application for base specific separation of DNA fragments by gel electrophoresis.
- F. La Bella, Massimo Romani, C. Vesco, G. Vidali:
High mobility group proteins 1 and 2 are present in simian virus 40 provirions, but not in virions.
- Michael Zuker, P. Stiegler:
Optimal computer folding of large RNA sequences using thermodynamics and auxiliary information.
- A. D. Sagar, L. A. Pickering, P. Sussman-Berger, W. E. Stewart II, P. B. Sehgal:
Heterogeneity of interferon mRNA species from Sendai virus-induced human lymphoblastoid (Namalva) cells and Newcastle disease virus- induced murine fibroblastoid (L) cells.
- A. M. Holmes:
Studies on the inhibition of highly purified calf thymus 8S and 7.3S DNA polymerase alpha by aphidicolin.
- R. E. Thayer, M. F. Singer, T. F. McCutchan:
Sequence relationships between single repeat units of highly reiterated African Green monkey DNA.
- R. M. Pirtle, J. Calagan, I. L. Pirtle, M. Kashdan, H. Vreman, B. Dudock:
The nucleotide sequence of spinach chloroplast methionine elongator tRNA.
- V. N. Rybakov, M. I. Rivkin, V. P. Kumarev:
Some substrate properties of analogues of oligothymidylates with p-s- C5' bonds.
- W. J. Bodell, J. E. Cleaver:
Transient conformation changes in chromatin during excision repair of ultraviolet damage to DNA.
Volume 9, Number 13, July 1981
Last update Fri May 24 20:41:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- D. Ish-Horowicz, J. F. Burke:
Rapid and efficient cosmid cloning.
- J. R. Arrand, L. Rymo, J. E. Walsh, E. Bjorck, T. Lindahl, B. E. Griffin:
Molecular cloning of the complete Epstein-Barr virus genome as a set of overlapping restriction endonuclease fragments.
- S. Anderson:
Shotgun DNA sequencing using cloned DNase I-generated fragments.
- W. Hillen, T. C. Goodman, R. D. Wells:
Circular dichroism spectra of twelve short DNA restriction fragments of known sequence: a comparison of measured and calculated spectra.
- M. M. Garner, A. Revzin:
A gel electrophoresis method for quantifying the binding of proteins to specific DNA regions: application to components of the Escherichia coli lactose operon regulatory system.
- N. A. Affara, P. S. Goldfarb, K. Vass, A. Lyons, P. R. Harrison:
Cloning of a new mouse foetal beta-globin mRNA sequence.
- C. Waldron, B. S. Cox, N. Wills, Raymond F. Gesteland, P. W. Piper, D. Colby, C. Guthrie:
Yeast ochre suppressor SUQ5-ol is an altered tRNA Ser UCA.
- J. M. Bogden, A. Eastman, E. Bresnick:
A system in mouse liver for the repair of O6-methylguanine lesions in methylated DNA.
- Hieronim Jakubowski, A. R. Fersht:
Alternative pathways for editing non-cognate amino acids by aminoacyl- tRNA synthetases.
- R. D'Andrea, R. Harvey, J. R. Wells:
Vertebrate histone genes: nucleotide sequence of a chicken H2A gene and regulatory flanking sequences.
- M. Saneyoshi, J. Tohyama, C. Nakayama, S. Takiya, M. Iwabuchi:
Inhibitory effects of 3'deoxycytidine 5'-triphosphate and 3'- deoxyuridine 5'-triphosphate on DNA-dependent RNA polymerases I and II purified from Dictyostelium discoideum cells.
- K. F. Weibezahn, T. Coquerelle:
Radiation induced DNA double strand breaks are rejoined by ligation and recombination processes.
- R. L. Seale:
Rapid turnover of the histone-ubiquitin conjugate, protein A24.
- B. Hinsch, M. R. Kula:
Reaction kinetics of some important site-specific endonucleases.
- S. A. Winkle, T. R. Krugh:
Equilibrium binding of carcinogens and antitumor antibiotics to DNA: site selectivity, cooperativity, allosterism.
- M. Digweed, Volker A. Erdmann, O. W. Odom, B. Hardesty:
Fluorescence modification of Escherichia coli 5S RNA.
- S. H. Chang, L. I. Hecker, C. K. Brum, J. J. Schnabel, J. E. Heckman, M. Silberklang, Uttam L. RajBhandary, W. E. Barnett:
The nucleotide sequence of Euglena cytoplasmic phenylalanine transfer RNA. Evidence for possible classifications of Euglena among the animal rather than the plant kingdom.
- J. R. Davie, C. A. Saunders, J. M. Walsh, S. C. Weber:
Histone modifications in the yeast S. Cerevisiae.