Volume 20, Number 1, February 2011
- Yunong Zhang, Chenfu Yi, Dongsheng Guo, Jinhuan Zheng:
Comparison on Zhang neural dynamics and gradient-based neural dynamics for online solution of nonlinear time-varying equation.
- Xiao-feng Song, Pei-pei Wang:
Flexible array self-organizing map neural network and its application in complex pattern recognition.
- Min Xia, Yang Tang, Jian-An Fang, Feng Pan:
Efficient multi-sequence memory with controllable steady-state period and high sequence storage capacity.
- Sultan Yamak, Osman Kazanci, Bijan Davvaz:
Normal fuzzy hyperideals in hypernear-rings.
- Shiliang Sun, Yue Lu, Youguang Chen:
The stochastic approximation method for adaptive Bayesian classifiers: towards online brain-computer interfaces.
- Yunqiang Yin, Jianming Zhan, P. Corsini:
Fuzzy roughness of n-ary hypergroups based on a complete residuated lattice.
- Sam Romano, Hala ElAarag:
A neural network proxy cache replacement strategy and its implementation in the Squid proxy server.
- Derrick Takeshi Mirikitani, Nikolay I. Nikolaev:
Nonlinear maximum likelihood estimation of electricity spot prices using recurrent neural networks.
- Dipak M. Adhyaru, I. N. Kar, M. Gopal:
Bounded robust control of nonlinear systems using neural network-based HJB solution.
- Bipin K. Tripathi, Prem K. Kalra:
On the learning machine for three dimensional mapping.
- Andrew Chi-Sing Leung, Pui-Fai Sum, Kevin Ho:
The effect of weight fault on associative networks.
- Juntao Li, Yingmin Jia, Wenlin Li:
Adaptive huberized support vector machine and its application to microarray classification.
- Yantao Li, Shaojiang Deng, Di Xiao:
A novel Hash algorithm construction based on chaotic neural network.
- Ankur Bansal, Tingting Chen, Sheng Zhong:
Privacy preserving Back-propagation neural network learning over arbitrarily partitioned data.
- Robert F. Chevalier, Gerrit Hoogenboom, Ronald W. McClendon, Joel A. Paz:
Support vector regression with reduced training sets for air temperature prediction: a comparison with artificial neural networks.
Volume 20, Number 2, March 2011
- Chun-Hou Zheng, Yanwen Chong, Hong-Qiang Wang:
Gene selection using independent variable group analysis for tumor classification.
- Debao Chen, Chunxia Zhao, Haofeng Zhang:
An improved cooperative particle swarm optimization and its application.
- Hua Su, Kil To Chong, R. Ravi Kumar:
Vibration signal analysis for electrical fault detection of induction machine using neural networks.
- Mehmet Ali Çavuslu, Cihan Karakuzu, Suhap Sahin, Mehmet Yakut:
Neural network training based on FPGA with floating point number format and it's performance.
- Jiang Tian, Hong Gu, Wenqi Liu:
Imbalanced classification using support vector machine ensemble.
- C. J. B. Macnab:
Neural-adaptive control using alternate weights.
- Arpita Das, Mahua Bhattacharya:
Affine-based registration of CT and MR modality images of human brain using multiresolution approaches: comparative study on genetic algorithm and particle swarm optimization.
- S. M. Khazraee, A. H. Jahanmiri, S. A. Ghorayshi:
Model reduction and optimization of reactive batch distillation based on the adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system and differential evolution.
- Rahib H. Abiyev:
Fuzzy wavelet neural network based on fuzzy clustering and gradient techniques for time series prediction.
- Daqing Yi, Ping Jiang, Edward Mallen, Xiaonian Wang, Jin Zhu:
Enhancement of image luminance resolution by imposing random jitter.
- Mostafa Ghazizadeh Ahsaee, Hadi Sadoghi Yazdi, Mahmoud Naghibzadeh:
Curve fitting space for classification.
- Prasun Das, Indranil Banerjee:
An hybrid detection system of control chart patterns using cascaded SVM and neural network-based detector.
- Shifei Ding, Weikuan Jia, Chunyang Su, Liwen Zhang, Lili Liu:
Research of neural network algorithm based on factor analysis and cluster analysis.
- M. Ghazikhani, I. Mirzaii:
Soot emission prediction of a waste-gated turbo-charged DI diesel engine using artificial neural network.
Volume 20, Number 3, April 2011
- Yu-Quan Zhu, Ji-Shun Ou, Geng Chen, Hai-Ping Yu:
Dynamic weighting ensemble classifiers based on cross-validation.
- Jianming Zhan, Young Bae Jun:
On (⋶, ⋶ ∨ q)-fuzzy ideals of BCI-algebras.
- L. Saad Saoud, A. Khellaf:
A neural network based on an inexpensive eight-bit microcontroller.
- Young Bae Jun, Yong Uk Cho, Eun Hwan Roh, Jianming Zhan:
General types of ( ∈, ∈ ∨ q)-fuzzy filters in BL-algebras.
- Ivan Villaverde, Manuel Graña:
Neuro-evolutionary mobile robot egomotion estimation with a 3D ToF camera.
- A. K. Dhamija, V. K. Bhalla:
Exchange rate forecasting: comparison of various architectures of neural networks.
- Melkon Tatlier:
Artificial neural network methods for the prediction of framework crystal structures of zeolites from XRD data.
- Giampiero Campa, Mario Luca Fravolini, Marco Mammarella, Marcello R. Napolitano:
Bounding set calculation for neural network-based output feedback adaptive control systems.
- Cuauhtémoc López Martín:
Applying a general regression neural network for predicting development effort of short-scale programs.
- Bayram Cetisli, Rifat Edizkan:
Estimation of adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system parameters with the expectation maximization algorithm and extended Kalman smoother.
- Gecynalda S. da S. Gomes, Teresa Bernarda Ludermir, Leyla M. M. R. Lima:
Comparison of new activation functions in neural network for forecasting financial time series.
- Fang Liu, Min Wu, Yong He, Ryuichi Yokoyama:
Improved delay-dependent stability analysis for uncertain stochastic neural networks with time-varying delay.
- Bo Chen, Li Yu, Wen-an Zhang:
Exponential convergence rate estimation for neutral BAM neural networks with mixed time-delays.
Volume 20, Number 4, June 2011
- Somayeh Motamed, Arsham Borumand Saeid:
n-Fold obstinate filters in BL-algebras.
- Jianbo Yu:
Online tool wear prediction in drilling operations using selective artificial neural network ensemble model.
- Sahar Amiri, Mohammad Reza Mehrnia, Davood Barzegari, Aryan Yazdani:
An artificial neural network for prediction of gas holdup in bubble columns with oily solutions.
- Jianming Zhan, K. P. Shum:
On fuzzy h-ideals in \Upgamma-hemirings.
- Qian Ma, Guodong Shi, Shengyuan Xu, Yun Zou:
Stability analysis for delayed genetic regulatory networks with reaction-diffusion terms.
- P. C. Chen, Cheng-Wu Chen, W. L. Chiang, D. C. Lo:
GA-based decoupled adaptive FSMC for nonlinear systems by a singular perturbation scheme.
- Cheng-Wu Chen:
Modeling, control, and stability analysis for time-delay TLP systems using the fuzzy Lyapunov method.
- Jun Peng, Zaiming Liu:
Stability analysis of stochastic reaction-diffusion delayed neural networks with Levy noise.
- Jun Peng, Zaiming Liu:
pth Moment stability of stochastic neural networks with Markov volatilities.
- Xiaofang Yuan, Yaonan Wang, Hui Wang, Beining Wang:
RBF networks-based adaptive approximate model controller for steam valving control.
- Chih-Min Lin, Ang-Bung Ting, Ming-Chia Li, Te-Yu Chen:
Neural-network-based robust adaptive control for a class of nonlinear systems.
- Zhihui Lai, Minghua Wan, Zhong Jin:
Locality preserving embedding for face and handwriting digital recognition.
- B. Lamrini, El-K. Lakhal, Marie-Véronique Le Lann, Louis Wehenkel:
Data validation and missing data reconstruction using self-organizing map for water treatment.
- Yunqiang Yin, Jianming Zhan, Xiaokun Huang:
A new view of L-fuzzy polygroups.
- Ertan Mert, Serhat Yilmaz, Melih Inal:
An assessment of total RMR classification system using unified simulation model based on artificial neural networks.
Volume 20, Number 5, July 2011 Special Issue on WCCI2008
- Xin Wan, Toshio Okamoto:
Utilizing learning process to improve recommender system for group learning support.
- Jose Manuel Marquez Vazquez, Juan Antonio Ortega, Luis González Abril, Francisco Velasco Morente:
Designing adaptive learning itineraries using features modelling and swarm intelligence.
- Giovanni Acampora, Matteo Gaeta, Vincenzo Loia:
Hierarchical optimization of personalized experiences for e-Learning systems through evolutionary models.
- Ching-Hsue Cheng, Tai-Liang Chen, Liang-Ying Wei, Jr-Shian Chen:
A new e-learning achievement evaluation model based on RBF-NN and similarity filter.
- Mostafa Sabzekar, Hadi Sadoghi Yazdi, Mahmoud Naghibzadeh:
Relaxed constraints support vector machines for noisy data.
- Mauri Aparecido de Oliveira:
The influence of ARIMA-GARCH parameters in feed forward neural networks prediction.
- M. Ehsan Abbasnejad, Dhanesh Ramachandram, Mandava Rajeswari:
An unsupervised approach to learn the kernel functions: from global influence to local similarity.
- Hicham Chaoui, Pierre Sicard:
Adaptive Lyapunov-based neural network sensorless control of permanent magnet synchronous machines.
- Chaochao Chen, Yoshio Inoue, Kyoko Shibata:
Identification of a golf swing robot using soft computing approach.
- Stanislaw Duer:
Qualitative evaluation of the regeneration process of a technical object in a maintenance system with an artificial neural network.
- R. A. Menezes, L. H. A. Monteiro:
Synaptic compensation on Hopfield network: implications for memory rehabilitation.
Volume 20, Number 6, September 2011 Special Issue on EANN 2009
- Dominic Palmer-Brown:
- Petr Hájek, Vladimír Olej:
Credit rating modelling by kernel-based approaches with supervised and semi-supervised learning.
- Chrisina Jayne, Andreas Lanitis, Chris Christodoulou:
Neural network methods for one-to-many multi-valued mapping problems.
- Achilleas Zapranis, Antonis Alexandridis:
Modeling and forecasting cumulative average temperature and heating degree day indices for weather derivative pricing.
- Pekka Kumpulainen, Marja Mettänen, Mikko Lauri, Heimo Ihalainen:
Relating halftone dot quality to paper surface topography.
- Aruna Shenoy, Sue H. Anthony, Ray J. Frank, Neil Davey:
Categorizing facial expressions: a comparison of computational models.
- Nadia Mammone, Giuseppina Inuso, Fabio La Foresta, Mario Versaci, Francesco Carlo Morabito:
Clustering of entropy topography in epileptic electroencephalography.
- Marcos Lévano, Hans Nowak:
New aspects of the elastic net algorithm for cluster analysis.
- M. Camplani, Barbara Cannas, Alessandra Fanni, G. Pautasso, G. Sias:
Tracking of the plasma states in a nuclear fusion device using SOMs.
- Mario Malcangi:
Soft-computing methods for robust authentication using soft-biometric data.
- Guillaume F. Remy, Hassan B. Kazemian, Phil Picton:
Application of neural-fuzzy controller for streaming video over Bluetooth 1.2.
- Jun Li, Karim Ouazzane, Hassan B. Kazemian, Yanguo Jing, Richard Boyd:
A neural network based solution for automatic typing errors correction.
- Chun-Cheng Peng, George D. Magoulas:
Nonmonotone Levenberg-Marquardt training of recurrent neural architectures for processing symbolic sequences.
- Wei-Po Lee, Tsung-Hsien Yang:
Combining GRN modeling and demonstration-based programming for robot control.
Volume 20, Number 7, October 2011 Special Issue on ICONIP2009
- Tommy W. S. Chow, John Sum:
Guest editorial: special issue on the emerging applications of neural networks.
- Jeong-Woo Woo, Young-Chul Lim, Minho Lee:
Dynamic obstacle identification based on global and local features for a driver assistance system.
- Mónica Millán-Giraldo, Javier Salvador Sánchez, V. Javier Traver:
On-line learning from streaming data with delayed attributes: a comparison of classifiers and strategies.
- Zhi-Bin Wang, Hong-Wei Hao, Xu-Cheng Yin, Qian Liu, Kaizhu Huang:
Exchange rate prediction with non-numerical information.
- Xu-Cheng Yin, Qian Liu, Hong-Wei Hao, Zhi-Bin Wang, Kaizhu Huang:
FMI image based rock structure classification using classifier combination.
- Hiroshige Takeichi, Takako Mitsudo, Yoshitaka Nakajima, Gerard B. Remijn, Yoshinobu Goto, Shozo Tobimatsu:
A neural decoding approach to auditory temporal assimilation.
- José J. López, Maximo Cobos, Emanuel Aguilera:
Computer-based detection and classification of flaws in citrus fruits.
- Peter Wai-Ming Tsang, Wai Keung Cheung, Andrew Chi-Sing Leung:
Decoding ambisonic signals to irregular quad loudspeaker configuration based on hybrid ANN and modified tabu search.
- Shiro Usui, Nilton Liuji Kamiji, Tatsuki Taniguchi, Naonori Ueda:
RAST: finding related documents based on triplet similarity.
- Dong Yang, Ping Guo:
Image modeling with combined optimization techniques for image semantic annotation.
- Toan Nguyen Dinh, Jonghyun Park, Soo-Hyung Kim, Hyuk Ro Park, Gueesang Lee:
Automatically improving image quality using tensor voting.
- Gang Yu, Zhiwei Hu, Hongtao Lu, Wenbin Li:
Robust object tracking with occlusion handle.
- Yi Xiao, Andrew Chi-Sing Leung, Tze-Yui Ho, Ping-Man Lam:
A GPU implementation for LBG and SOM training.
- Hui Xue, Songcan Chen:
Glocalization pursuit support vector machine.
- Sayed Yousef Monir Vaghefi, Sayed Mahmoud Monir Vaghefi:
Prediction of phosphorus content of electroless nickel-phosphorous coatings using artificial neural network modeling.
- Furao Shen, Hui Yu, Keisuke Sakurai, Osamu Hasegawa:
An incremental online semi-supervised active learning algorithm based on self-organizing incremental neural network.
- Hongqiao Wang, Yan-Ning Cai, Fuchun Sun:
A non-biased form of least squares support vector classifier and its fast online learning.
- Yong Xu, David Zhang:
Accelerating the kernel-method-based feature extraction procedure from the viewpoint of numerical approximation.
- Matías Alvarado, Farid García:
Wheeled vehicles' velocity updating by navigating on outdoor terrains.
- Ivanka M. Stamova, Rajcho Ilarionov, Krasimir Krustev:
Asymptotic behavior of equilibriums of a class of impulsive bidirectional associative memory neural networks with time-varying delays.
- Lale Özbakir, Adil Baykasoglu, Sinem Kulluk:
Rule extraction from artificial neural networks to discover causes of quality defects in fabric production.
Volume 20, Number 8, November 2011 Special Issue:
Last update Thu May 23 15:28:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Zeng-Guang Hou, Long Cheng, Zhigang Zeng, Min Tan:
Editorial to special issue: Biomedical engineering: information processing, modeling, and control.
- Mahmood Amiri, Fariba Bahrami, Mahyar Janahmadi:
Functional modeling of astrocytes in epilepsy: a feedback system perspective.
- Wen Yu, Panuncio Cruz Francisco, Xiaoou Li:
Two-stage neural sliding-mode control of magnetic levitation in minimal invasive surgery.
- Guici Chen, Yi Shen, Song Zhu:
Non-fragile observer-based H ∞ control for neutral stochastic hybrid systems with time-varying delay.
- Chaoxu Mu, Changyin Sun, Xinghuo Yu:
Internal model control based on a novel least square support vector machines for MIMO nonlinear discrete systems.
- Quanxin Cheng, Jinde Cao:
Global synchronization of complex networks with discrete time delays and stochastic disturbances.
- Meng Hu, Hongmiao Zhang, Hualou Liang:
Extraction of microsaccade-related signal from single-trial local field potential by ICA with reference.
- Yan Li, Yasuharu Koike:
A real-time BCI with a small number of channels based on CSP.
- Shaoning Pang, Lei Song, Nikola K. Kasabov:
Correlation-aided support vector regression for forex time series prediction.
- Wei Liu, Chaojin Fu, Hongchang Hu:
Global exponential stability of a class of Hopfield neural networks with delays.
- Daniel P. Berrar, Georg Ohmayer:
Multidimensional scaling with discrimination coefficients for supervised visualization of high-dimensional data.
- H. Hedayati:
Fuzzy ideals of semirings.
- Mohamed M. Mostafa, M. Duran Toksari:
Market segmentation of organ donors in Egypt: a bio-inspired computational intelligence approach.
- Serhat Yilmaz, A. Armagan Arici, Erol Feyzullahoglu:
Surface roughness prediction in machining of cast polyamide using neural network.
- Haldun Sarnel, Yavuz Senol:
Accurate and robust image registration based on radial basis neural networks.
- Yi-Chung Hu, Hsiao-Chi Chen:
Integrating multicriteria PROMETHEE II method into a single-layer perceptron for two-class pattern classification.
- Adenilson R. Carvalho, Fernando M. Ramos, Antonio Augusto Chaves:
Metaheuristics for the feedforward artificial neural network (ANN) architecture optimization problem.
- Sohrab Effati, Morteza Pakdaman, Mahdi Ranjbar:
A new fuzzy neural network model for solving fuzzy linear programming problems and its applications.
- Hasan Merdun:
Self-organizing map artificial neural network application in multidimensional soil data analysis.
- Yantao Li, Di Xiao, Shaojiang Deng, Qi Han, Gang Zhou:
Parallel Hash function construction based on chaotic maps with changeable parameters.
- Young Bae Jun, Seok-Zun Song, Keum Sook So:
Soft set theory applied to p-ideals of BCI-algebras related to fuzzy points.
- Pejman Aminian, Mohamad Reza Javid, Abazar Asghari, Amir Hossein Gandomi, Milad Arab Esmaeili:
A robust predictive model for base shear of steel frame structures using a hybrid genetic programming and simulated annealing method.