Volume 18, Number 1, January 2004
- Chatschik Bisdikian:
Editor Note: A New Beginning.
- Gordon S. Blair, Andrew T. Campbell, Douglas C. Schmidt:
Guest Editorial: Middleware Technologies for Future Communication Networks.
- Wendi Beth Heinzelman, Amy L. Murphy, Hervaldo S. Carvalho, Mark A. Perillo:
Middleware to Support Sensor Network Applications.
- Yang Yu, Bhaskar Krishnamachari, Viktor K. Prasanna:
Issues in Designing Middleware for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Vana Kalogeraki, Fang Chen:
Managing Distributed Objects in Peer-to-Peer Systems.
- Jan Mischke, Burkhard Stiller:
A Methodology for the Design of Distributed Search in P2P Middleware.
- Markus Junginger, Yugyung Lee:
A Self-Organizing Publish/Subscribe Middleware for Dynamic Peer-to-Peer Networks.
- Peter R. Pietzuch, Brian Shand, Jean Bacon:
Composite Event Detection as a Generic Middleware Extension.
- Qi Han, Sebastian Gutierrez-Nolasco, Nalini Venkatasubramanian:
Reflective Middleware for Integrating Network Monitoring with Adaptive Object Messaging.
Volume 18, Number 2, March-April 2004
- J. Manchester, Debanjan Saha, Satish K. Tripathi:
Guest editorial - Protection, restoration, and disoster recovery.
- Dan Pei, Lixia Zhang, Daniel Massey:
A framework for resilient Internet routing protocols.
- Gianluca Iannaccone, Chen-Nee Chuah, Supratik Bhattacharyya, Christophe Diot:
Feasibility of IP restoration in a tier 1 backbone.
- G. Suwala, G. Swallow:
SONET/SDH-like resilience for IP networks: a survey of traffic protection mechanisms.
- Jun-Hong Cui, Michalis Faloutsos, Mario Gerla:
An architecture for scalable, efficient, and fast fault-tolerant multicast provisioning.
- Salvatore Spadaro, Josep Solé-Pareta, Davide Careglio, Krzysztof Wajda, Andrzej Szymanski:
Positioning of the RPR standard in contemporary operator environments.
- Jing Zhang, Biswanath Mukherjee:
A review of fault management in WDM mesh networks: basic concepts and research challenges.
- Anthony Sack, Wayne D. Grover:
Hamiltonian p-cycles for fiber-level protection in semi-homogeneous homogeneous and optical networks.
Volume 18, Number 3, May-June 2004
Volume 18, Number 4, July-August 2004
- David Simplot-Ryl, Ivan Stojmenovic:
Guest editorial - Ad hoc networking: data communications and topology control.
- Kilian Weniger, Martina Zitterbart:
Mobile ad hoc networks - current approaches and future directions.
- Yong Liu, Xuhui Hu, Myung J. Lee, Tarek N. Saadawi:
A region-based routing protocol for wireless mobile ad hoc networks.
- Hannes Frey:
Scalable geographic routing algorithms for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Dragos Niculescu:
Positioning in ad hoc sensor networks.
- Jie Wu, Fei Dai:
Mobility control and its applications in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Prithwish Basu, Jason Redi:
Movement control algorithms for realization of fault-tolerant ad hoc robot networks.
- Fikret Sivrikaya, Bülent Yener:
Time synchronization in sensor networks: a survey.
- Stephan Olariu, Ashraf Wadaa, Larry Wilson, Mohamed Eltoweissy:
Wireless sensor networks: leveraging the virtual infrastructure.
Volume 18, Number 5, September-October 2004
- Marwan Krunz, Alaa Muqattash, Sung-Ju Lee:
Transmission power control in wireless ad hoc networks: challenges, solutions and open issues.
- Fernando A. Kuipers, Turgay Korkmaz, Marwan Krunz, Piet Van Mieghem:
Performance evaluation of constraint-based path selection algorithms.
- Afonso Ferreira:
Building a reference combinatorial model for MANETs.
- Hyogon Kim, Inhye Kang, Saewoong Bahk:
Real-time visualization of network attacks on high-speed links.
- Vijoy Pandey, Dipak Ghosal, Biswanath Mukherjee:
Exploiting user profiles to support differentiated services in next-generation wireless networks.
Volume 18, Number 6, November-December 2004
Last update Sat May 25 20:53:15 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Olivier Bonaventure:
Software tools for networking.
- Abolghasem (Hamid) Asgari, Richard Egan, Panos Trimintzios, George Pavlou:
Scalable monitoring support for resource management and service assurance.
- Sajal K. Das, Haitao Lin, Mainak Chatterjee:
An econometric model for resource management in competitive wireless data networks.
- Yu Dong, David K. Y. Yau, John C. S. Lui:
Composition of Java-based router elements and its application to generalized video multicast.
- Debashis Saha, Amitava Mukherjee, Iti Saha Misra, Mohuya Chakraborty:
Mobility support in IP: a survey of related protocols.