Volume 13, Number 1, January 2000
- Konrad P. Körding, Peter König:
A learning rule for dynamic recruitment and decorrelation.
- Walter J. Freeman:
A proposed name for aperiodic brain activity: stochastic chaos.
- G. Schneider:
Neural networks are useful tools for drug design.
- Sarunas Raudys:
How good are support vector machines?
- Cristiane Salum, Silvio Morato, Antônio C. Roque-da-Silva:
Anxiety-like behavior in rats: a computational model.
- Jousuke Kuroiwa, Sakari Inawashiro, Shogo Miyake, Hirotomo Aso:
Self-organization of orientation maps in a formal neuron model using a cluster learning rule.
- Makoto Hirahara, Natsuki Oka, Toshiki Kindo:
A cascade associative memory model with a hierarchical memory structure.
- Makoto Hirahara, Natsuki Oka, Toshiki Kindo:
Cascade associative memory storing hierarchically correlated patterns with various correlations.
- Zhi-Hong Guan, James Lam, Guanrong Chen:
On impulsive autoassociative neural networks.
- Carlos Lourenço, Agnessa Babloyantz, Marc Hougardy:
Pattern segmentation in a binary/analog world: unsupervised learning versus memory storing.
- Richard Stuart Neville, T. John Stonham, Ray J. Glover:
Partially pre-calculated weights for the backpropagation learning regime and high accuracy function mapping using continuous input RAM-based sigma-pi nets.
- M. S. Ahmed:
Neural net based MRAC for a class of nonlinear plants.
- Massimo Conti, Simone Orcioni, Claudio Turchetti:
Training neural networks to be insensitive to weight random variations.
Volume 13, Number 2, March 2000
- Simon X. Yang, Max Q.-H. Meng:
An efficient neural network approach to dynamic robot motion planning.
- Nilendu G. Jani, Daniel S. Levine:
A neural network theory of proportional analogy-making.
- Ronen Segev, Eshel Ben-Jacob:
Generic modeling of chemotactic based self-wiring of neural networks.
- Neill R. Taylor, John G. Taylor:
Hard-wired models of working memory and temporal sequence storage and generation.
- Martin C. M. Elliffe, Edmund T. Rolls, Néstor Parga, Alfonso Renart:
A recurrent model of transformation invariance by association.
- Kotaro Hirasawa, Xiaofeng Wang, Junichi Murata, Jinglu Hu, Chunzhi Jin:
Universal learning network and its application to chaos control.
- Konstantinos Alataris, Theodore W. Berger, Vasilis Z. Marmarelis:
A novel network for nonlinear modeling of neural systems with arbitrary point-process inputs.
Volume 13, Number 3, April 2000
- Junji Ito, Kunihiko Kaneko:
Self-organized hierarchical structure in a plastic network of chaotic units.
- Maite Teresa Martín-Valdivia, Amparo Ruiz-Sepúlveda, F. Ruiz-Sepúlvedaz:
Improving local minima of Hopfield networks with augmented Lagrange multipliers for large scale TSPs.
- Dirk Husmeier:
Learning non-stationary conditional probability distributions.
- Gert J. van Tonder, Yoshimichi Ejima:
The patchwork engine: image segmentation from shape symmetries.
- Simon M. Stringer, Edmund T. Rolls:
Position invariant recognition in the visual system with cluttered environments.
- Kenji Fukumizu, Shun-ichi Amari:
Local minima and plateaus in hierarchical structures of multilayer perceptrons.
- Martijn A. R. Leisink, Hilbert J. Kappen:
Learning in higher order Boltzmann machines using linear response.
- Youshen Xia, Jun Wang:
A recurrent neural network for solving linear projection equations.
- Stavros J. Perantonis, Vassilis Virvilis:
Efficient perceptron learning using constrained steepest descent.
- Mark A. Kon, Leszek Plaskota:
Information complexity of neural networks.
- Amitava Datta, Sankar K. Pal, Nikhil R. Pal:
A connectionist model for convex-hull of a planar set.
- Shouling He, Konrad Reif, Rolf Unbehauen:
Multilayer neural networks for solving a class of partial differential equations.
Volume 13, Number 4-5, June 2000
- Paulo J. G. Lisboa, Alfredo Vellido, H. Wong:
Bias reduction in skewed binary classification with Bayesian neural networks.
- Aapo Hyvärinen, Erkki Oja:
Independent component analysis: algorithms and applications.
- Dario Floreano, Joseba Urzelai:
Evolutionary robots with on-line self-organization and behavioral fitness.
- Tatsuo Kitajima, Ken-ichi Hara:
A generalized Hebbian rule for activity-dependent synaptic modifications.
- Désiré Bollé, David Renato C. Dominguez-Carreta, Shun-ichi Amari:
Mutual information of sparsely coded associative memory with self-control and ternary neurons.
- Isabelle Rivals, Léon Personnaz:
Construction of confidence intervals for neural networks based on least squares estimation.
- Emad Gad, Amir F. Atiya, Samir I. Shaheen, Ayman El-Dessouki:
A new algorithm for learning in piecewise-linear neural networks.
- Sarunas Raudys:
Evolution and generalization of a single neurone. III. Primitive, regularized, standard, robust and minimax regressions.
- Mikko Lehtokangas:
Determining the number of centroids for CMLP network.
- M. Ozkan, K. Inoue, K. Negishi, T. Yamanaka:
Defining a neural network controller structure for a rubbertuator robot.
- Zheng-ou Wang, Tao Zhu:
An efficient learning algorithm for improving generalization performance of radial basis function neural networks.
Volume 13, Number 6, July 2000
- Juan Luis Castro, Carlos Javier Mantas, José Manuel Benítez:
Neural networks with a continuous squashing function in the output are universal approximators.
- Thomas Sams, Jonas Lundbek Hansen:
Implications of physical symmetries in adaptive image classifiers.
- William D. Ross, Stephen Grossberg, Ennio Mingolla:
Visual cortical mechanisms of perceptual grouping: interacting layers, networks, columns, and maps.
- Jean-Pierre Nadal, Elka Korutcheva, Filipe Aires:
Blind source separation in the presence of weak sources.
- Simone Fiori:
Blind signal processing by the adaptive activation function neurons.
- Mark P. Joy:
Results concerning the absolute stability of delayed neural networks.
- Jennie Si, Siming Lin, M.-A. Vuong:
Dynamic topology representing networks.
- Herbert K. H. Lee:
Consistency of posterior distributions for neural networks.
- E. Lavretsky:
On the exact solution of the Parity-N problem using ordered neural networks.
- Anna Esposito, Maria Marinaro, Domenico Oricchio, Silvia Scarpetta:
Approximation of continuous and discontinuous mappings by a growing neural RBF-based algorithm.
- Ken-ichi Arai, Ryohei Nakano:
Stable behavior in a recurrent neural network for a finite state machine.
- Ha-Jin Yu, Yung-Hwan Oh:
A neural network for 500 word vocabulary word spotting using non-uniform units.
- J. F. Gomez-Molina:
Ionic current and metabolism for brain scanners (a three state-model of modular activation).
Volume 13, Number 7, September 2000
- Paul C. Kainen, Vera Kurková, Andrew Vogt:
Best approximation by Heaviside perceptron networks.
- Murat Okatan, Stephen Grossberg:
Frequency-dependent synaptic potentiation, depression and spike timing induced by Hebbian pairing in cortical pyramidal neurons.
- Shouji Sakamoto, Youichi Kobuchi:
Convergence property of topographic mapping formation from cell layer to cell layer through correlation learning rule.
- Maria Marinaro, Silvia Scarpetta:
On-line learning in RBF neural networks: a stochastic approach.
- Terence Kwok, Kate A. Smith:
Experimental analysis of chaotic neural network models for combinatorial optimization under a unifying framework.
- Jiye Zhang, Xuesong Jin:
Global stability analysis in delayed Hopfield neural network models.
- Hyeyoung Park, Shun-ichi Amari, Kenji Fukumizu:
Adaptive natural gradient learning algorithms for various stochastic models.
- Alexander G. Parlos, Omar T. Rais, Amir F. Atiya:
Multi-step-ahead prediction using dynamic recurrent neural networks.
- Katheryn Margaret Adeney, Michael J. Korenberg:
Iterative fast orthogonal search algorithm for MDL-based training of generalized single-layer networks.
- Chuangyin Dang:
Approximating a solution of the s-t max-cut problem with a deterministic annealing algorithm.
- Athanassios A. Argiriou, Ioannis Bellas-Velidis, Constantinos A. Balaras:
Development of a neural network heating controller for solar buildings.
Volume 13, Number 8-9, November 2000
- John G. Taylor, Barry Horwitz, Karl J. Friston:
The global brain: imaging and modelling: Introduction: 2000 Special Issue.
- Barry Horwitz, Karl J. Friston, John G. Taylor:
Neural modeling and functional brain imaging: an overview.
- Bernd J. Krause, John G. Taylor, Daniela Schmidt, Hubertus Hautzel, Felix M. Mottaghy, Hans-W. Müller-Gärtner:
Imaging and neural modelling in episodic and working memory processes.
- Anthony Randal McIntosh:
Towards a network theory of cognition.
- Christian Büchel, Karl J. Friston:
Assessing interactions among neuronal systems using functional neuroimaging.
- Veikko Jousmäki:
Tracking functions of cortical networks on a millisecond timescale.
- Ricardo Vigário, Erkki Oja:
Independence: a new criterion for the analysis of the electromagnetic fields in the global brain?
- Olaf Sporns, Giulio Tononi, Gerald M. Edelman:
Connectivity and complexity: the relationship between neuroanatomy and brain dynamics.
- John G. Taylor, Barry Horwitz, N. Jon Shah, Winfried A. Fellenz, Hans-W. Müller-Gärtner, Bernd J. Krause:
Decomposing memory: functional assignments and brain traffic in paired word associate learning.
- Malle A. Tagamets, Barry Horwitz:
A model of working memory: bridging the gap between electrophysiology and human brain imaging.
- Oury Monchi, John G. Taylor, Alain Dagher:
A neural model of working memory processes in normal subjects, Parkinson's disease and schizophrenia for fMRI design and predictions.
- Michael A. Arbib, Aude Billard, Marco Iacoboni, Erhan Oztop:
Synthetic brain imaging: grasping, mirror neurons and imitation.
- Stephen Grossberg, Rainer W. Paine:
A neural model of cortico-cerebellar interactions during attentive imitation and predictive learning of sequential handwriting movements.
- Javier Ropero Peláez:
Towards a neural network based therapy for hallucinatory disorders.
Volume 13, Number 10, December 2000
Last update Thu May 23 19:19:54 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page