Volume 17, Number 1, January 2004
- Stephen Grossberg, Mitsuo Kawato, John G. Taylor:
Another exciting year for the INNS/ENNS/JNNS journal!
- Simon M. Stringer, Edmund T. Rolls, Thomas P. Trappenberg:
Self-organising continuous attractor networks with multiple activity packets, and the representation of space.
- R. J. C. Bosman, W. A. van Leeuwen, Bastian Wemmenhove:
Combining Hebbian and reinforcement learning in a minibrain model.
- Kunihiko Fukushima:
Neocognitron capable of incremental learning.
- Hongyong Zhao:
Global asymptotic stability of Hopfield neural network involving distributed delays.
- Seiji Miyoshi, Hiro-Fumi Yanai, Masato Okada:
Associative memory by recurrent neural networks with delay elements.
- Amit Bhaya, Eugenius Kaszkurewicz:
Steepest descent with momentum for quadratic functions is a version of the conjugate gradient method.
- Zongben Xu, Hong Qiao, Jigen Peng, Bo Zhang:
A comparative study of two modeling approaches in neural networks.
- Jin Zhou, Zengrong Liu, Guanrong Chen:
Dynamics of periodic delayed neural networks.
- Tomoyuki Kimoto, Masato Okada:
Mixed states on neural network with structural learning.
- Vladimir Cherkassky, Yunqian Ma:
Practical selection of SVM parameters and noise estimation for SVM regression.
- Athanassia Chalimourda, Bernhard Schölkopf, Alex J. Smola:
Experimentally optimal v in support vector regression for different noise models and parameter settings.
- Brijnesh J. Jain, Fritz Wysotzki:
Discrimination networks for maximum selection.
Volume 17, Number 2, March 2004
- Shigeaki Nishina, Mitsuo Kawato:
A computational model of spatio-temporal dynamics in depth filling-in.
- Yasuhiro Tsubo, Takeshi Kaneko, Shigeru Shinomoto:
Predicting spike timings of current-injected neurons.
- Paul Rodriguez, William B. Levy:
Configural representations in transverse patterning with a hippocampal model.
- Manuel G. Velarde, Vladimir I. Nekorkin, Valeri A. Makarov, Vladimir I. Makarenko, Rodolfo R. Llinás:
Clustering behavior in a three-layer system mimicking olivo-cerebellar dynamics.
- Si Wu, Shun-ichi Amari, Hiroyuki Nakahara:
Information processing in a neuron ensemble with the multiplicative correlation structure.
- Kazuyuki Hara, Masato Okada:
On-line learning through simple perceptron learning with a margin.
- Mykola Lysetskiy, Jacek M. Zurada:
Bifurcating neuron: computation and learning.
- José M. Vegas, Pedro J. Zufiria:
Generalized neural networks for spectral analysis: dynamics and Liapunov functions.
- Mirko Solazzi, Aurelio Uncini:
Regularising neural networks using flexible multivariate activation function.
- Ezequiel López-Rubio, José Muñoz-Pérez, José Antonio Gómez-Ruiz:
A principal components analysis self-organizing map.
- Chuangyin Dang, Yee Leung, Xing-Bao Gao, Kai-zhou Chen:
Neural networks for nonlinear and mixed complementarity problems and their applications.
- Zhenkun Gou, Colin Fyfe:
A canonical correlation neural network for multicollinearity and functional data.
Volume 17, Number 3, April 2004
- Hiroyuki Miyamoto, Jun Morimoto, Kenji Doya, Mitsuo Kawato:
Reinforcement learning with via-point representation.
- Siu Kang, Katsunori Kitano, Tomoki Fukai:
Self-organized two-state membrane potential transitions in a network of realistically modeled cortical neurons.
- Anthony Robins, Simon McCallum:
A robust method for distinguishing between learned and spurious attractors.
- Rytis Stanikunas, Henrikas Vaitkevicius, Janus J. Kulikowski:
Investigation of color constancy with a neural network.
- Katsuki Katayama, Masataka Ando, Tsuyoshi Horiguchi:
Models of MT and MST areas using wake-sleep algorithm.
- Yasuhiro Wada, Mitsuo Kawato:
A via-point time optimization algorithm for complex sequential trajectory formation.
- Apostolos Georgakis, Constantine Kotropoulos, Alexandros Xafopoulos, Ioannis Pitas:
Marginal median SOM for document organization and retrieval.
- Jinde Cao, Jun Wang:
Absolute exponential stability of recurrent neural networks with Lipschitz-continuous activation functions and time delays.
- Jiye Zhang, Yoshihiro Suda, Takashi Iwasa:
Absolutely exponential stability of a class of neural networks with unbounded delay.
- Jos Koetsier, Ying Han, Colin Fyfe:
Twinned principal curves.
- Toshiro Kubota:
Massively parallel networks for edge localization and contour integration-adaptable relaxation approach.
- Athanassios A. Argiriou, Ioannis Bellas-Velidis, Michaël Kummert, Philippe André:
A neural network controller for hydronic heating systems of solar buildings.
- Victoria J. Hodge, Ken Lees, Jim Austin:
A high performance k-NN approach using binary neural networks.
- Gökhan H. Bakir:
Foundations of Wavelet Networks and Applications: S. Sitharama Iyengar, E. C. Cho, Vir V. Phoho; Chapman and Hall/CRC.
- Michael G. Paulin:
Neural Engineering: Computation, Representation and Dynamics in Neurobiological Systems: Chris Eliasmith, Charles Anderson; MIT Press (December 2003), ISBN: 0262050714.
- Zhaozhi Zhang, Xiaomin Ma, Yixian Yang:
Erratum to: Bounds on the number of hidden neurons in three-layer binary neural networks [Neural Networks 16 (7) 995-1002].
Volume 17, Number 4, May 2004
- Joshua W. Brown, Daniel Bullock, Stephen Grossberg:
How laminar frontal cortex and basal ganglia circuits interact to control planned and reactive saccades.
- Stephen Grossberg, Krishna K. Govindarajan, Lonce L. Wyse, Michael A. Cohen:
ARTSTREAM: a neural network model of auditory scene analysis and source segregation.
- Hongtao Lu, Fu-Lai Chung, Zhenya He:
Some sufficient conditions for global exponential stability of delayed Hopfield neural networks.
- Xiaofeng Liao, Shaowen Li, Guanrong Chen:
Bifurcation analysis on a two-neuron system with distributed delays in the frequency domain.
- Marco Loog, Robert P. W. Duin, Max A. Viergever:
The MDF discrimination measure: Fisher in disguise.
- W. L. Tung, Hiok Chai Quek, Philip Y. K. Cheng:
GenSo-EWS: a novel neural-fuzzy based early warning system for predicting bank failures.
- Liying Ma, Khashayar Khorasani:
New training strategies for constructive neural networks with application to regression problems.
Volume 17, Numbers 5-6, June-July 2004
- Robert Shapley:
A new view of the primary visual cortex.
- Edward M. Callaway:
Feedforward, feedback and inhibitory connections in primate visual cortex.
- Diego Contreras:
Electrophysiological classes of neocortical neurons.
- Thorsten Hansen, Heiko Neumann:
A simple cell model with dominating opponent inhibition for robust image processing.
- Ryan J. Prenger, Michael C.-K. Wu, Stephen V. David, Jack L. Gallant:
Nonlinear V1 responses to natural scenes revealed by neural network analysis.
- Heather J. Chisum, David Fitzpatrick:
The contribution of vertical and horizontal connections to the receptive field center and surround in V1.
- Scott O. Murray, Paul R. Schrater, Daniel Kersten:
Perceptual grouping and the interactions between visual cortical areas.
- Arash Yazdanbakhsh, Stephen Grossberg:
Fast synchronization of perceptual grouping in laminar visual cortical circuits.
- Mauro Ursino, Giuseppe Emiliano La Cara:
A model of contextual interactions and contour detection in primary visual cortex.
- Gregory Francis, Justin Ericson:
Using afterimages to test neural mechanisms for perceptual filling-in.
- Ohad Ben-Shahar, Steven W. Zucker:
Hue geometry and horizontal connections.
- Garrett T. Kenyon, Dan Hill, James Theiler, John S. George, David W. Marshak:
A theory of the Benham Top based on center-surround interactions in the parvocellular pathway.
- Simon Hong, Stephen Grossberg:
A neuromorphic model for achromatic and chromatic surface representation of natural images.
- Paul Sajda, Kyungim Baek:
Integration of form and motion within a generative model of visual cortex.
- Misha Tsodyks, Yael Adini, Dov Sagi:
Associative learning in early vision.
- Shimon Ullman, Evgeniy Bart:
Recognition invariance obtained by extended and invariant features.
- Yariv Festman, Merav Ahissar:
Attentional states and the degree of visual adaptation to gratings.
- Victor A. F. Lamme:
Separate neural definitions of visual consciousness and visual attention; a case for phenomenal awareness.
- Linda J. Lanyon, Susan L. Denham:
A model of active visual search with object-based attention guiding scan paths.
Volume 17, Number 7, September 2004
- Roman Borisyuk, Yakov B. Kazanovich:
Oscillatory model of attention-guided object selection and novelty detection.
- Narihisa Matsumoto, Masato Okada:
Impact of deviation from precise balance of spike-timing-dependent plasticity.
- Ryunosuke Nishimoto, Jun Tani:
Learning to generate combinatorial action sequences utilizing the initial sensitivity of deterministic dynamical systems.
- Yutaka Sakaguchi, Mitsuo Takano:
Reliability of internal prediction/estimation and its application. I. Adaptive action selection reflecting reliability of value function.
- Kenji Okajima:
Binocular disparity encoding cells generated through an Infomax based learning algorithm.
- Francisco de Borja Rodríguez Ortiz, Ramón Huerta:
Analysis of perfect mappings of the stimuli through neural temporal sequences.
- Masahiro Kimura, Kazumi Saito, Naonori Ueda:
Modeling of growing networks with directional attachment and communities.
- Hrushikesh Narhar Mhaskar:
When is approximation by Gaussian networks necessarily a linear process?
- Youshen Xia, Gang Feng, Jun Wang:
A recurrent neural network with exponential convergence for solving convex quadratic program and related linear piecewise equations.
- Mehbuba Rehim, Haijun Jiang, Zhidong Teng:
Boundedness and stability for nonautonomous cellular neural networks with delay.
- Sabri Arik:
An analysis of exponential stability of delayed neural networks with time varying delays.
Volume 17, Numbers 8-9, October-November 2004
- Masumi Ishikawa, Risto Miikkulainen, Helge Ritter:
New developments in self-organizing systems.
- Koji Wada, Koji Kurata, Masato Okada:
Self-organization of globally continuous and locally distributed information representation.
- Xuelei Hu, Lei Xu:
A comparative investigation on subspace dimension determination.
- Barbara Hammer, Alessio Micheli, Alessandro Sperduti, Marc Strickert:
Recursive self-organizing network models.
- Jaakko Peltonen, Arto Klami, Samuel Kaski:
Improved learning of Riemannian metrics for exploratory analysis.
- Shouji Sakamoto, Shigeko Seki, Youichi Kobuchi:
Stability of generalized topographic mappings between cell layers through correlational learning.
- Shouji Sakamoto:
Synaptic weight normalization effects for topographic mapping formation.
- Jorma Laaksonen, Markus Koskela, Erkki Oja:
Class distributions on SOM surfaces for feature extraction and object retrieval.
- A. Kai Qin, Ponnuthurai N. Suganthan:
Robust growing neural gas algorithm with application in cluster analysis.
- Marie Cottrell, Smaïl Ibbou, Patrick Letrémy:
SOM-based algorithms for qualitative variables.
- Geoffroy Simon, Amaury Lendasse, Marie Cottrell, Jean-Claude Fort, Michel Verleysen:
Double quantization of the regressor space for long-term time series prediction: method and proof of stability.
- Gabriela Polcicová, Peter Tiño:
Making sense of sparse rating data in collaborative filtering via topographic organization of user preference patterns.
- Takahiro Hara, Akira Hirose:
Plastic mine detecting radar system using complex-valued self-organizing map that deals with multiple-frequency interferometric images.
- Sambu Seo, Klaus Obermayer:
Self-organizing maps and clustering methods for matrix data.
- Panu Somervuo:
Online algorithm for the self-organizing map of symbol strings.
- Qing Ma, Kyoko Kanzaki, Yujie Zhang, Masaki Murata, Hitoshi Isahara:
Self-organizing semantic maps and its application to word alignment in Japanese-Chinese parallel corpora.
- Richard T. Freeman, Hujun Yin:
Adaptive topological tree structure for document organisation and visualisation.
- Jun Tani, Masato Ito, Yuuya Sugita:
Self-organization of distributedly represented multiple behavior schemata in a mirror system: reviews of robot experiments using RNNPB.
- Rainer W. Paine, Jun Tani:
Motor primitive and sequence self-organization in a hierarchical recurrent neural network.
- Junmei Zhu, Christoph von der Malsburg:
Maplets for correspondence-based object recognition.
- Axel Wismüller, Frank Vietze, Johannes Behrends, Anke Meyer-Bäse, Maximilian F. Reiser, Helge Ritter:
Fully automated biomedical image segmentation by self-organized model adaptation.
- Ping Li, Igor Farkas, Brian MacWhinney:
Early lexical development in a self-organizing neural network.
- Shigeru Tanaka, Masanobu Miyashita, Jérôme Ribot:
Roles of visual experience and intrinsic mechanism in the activity-dependent self-organization of orientation maps: theory and experiment.
- Jörg Lücke:
Hierarchical self-organization of minicolumnar receptive fields.
Volume 17, Number 10, December 2004
Last update Sat May 18 20:49:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Junichiro Hirayama, Junichiro Yoshimoto, Shin Ishii:
Bayesian representation learning in the cortex regulated by acetylcholine.
- Xiaofeng Liao, Chunguang Li, Kwok-Wo Wong:
Criteria for exponential stability of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks.
- Haijun Jiang, Zhidong Teng:
Global eponential stability of cellular neural networks with time-varying coefficients and delays.
- Roman Borisyuk, Frank Hoppensteadt:
A theory of epineuronal memory.
- Stephen B. Furber, John Bainbridge, J. Mike Cumpstey, Steve Temple:
Sparse distributed memory using N-of-M codes.
- Jun Nakanishi, Stefan Schaal:
Feedback error learning and nonlinear adaptive control.
- Gavin C. Cawley, Nicola L. C. Talbot:
Fast exact leave-one-out cross-validation of sparse least-squares support vector machines.
- Gang Leng, Girijesh Prasad, T. Martin McGinnity:
An on-line algorithm for creating self-organizing fuzzy neural networks.