Volume 4, Number 1, January 2004
Volume 4, Number 2, May 2004
- Athanasia Karakitsiou, Athanasia Mavrommati, Athanasios Migdalas:
Efficient minimization over products of simplices and its application to nonlinear multicommodity network problems.
- Alexandros Flamos, Konstantinos Anagnostopoulos, Haris Ch. Doukas, Yorgos Goletsis, John E. Psarras:
Application of the IDEA-AM (Integrated Development and Environmental Additionality - Assessment Methodology) to compare 12 real projects from the Mediterranean region.
- Nikolaos G. Theriou, Efstathios Demitriades, Prodromos Chatzoglou:
A proposed framework for integrating the balanced scorecard into the strategic management process.
- Lampros Kalyvas, Nikolaos Dritsakis, Costas Siriopoulos, Chris Grose:
Selecting Value-at-Risk methods according to their hidden characteristics.
- Michael Doumpos, K. Kosmidou, Fotios Pasiouras:
Prediction of acquisition targets in the UK: A multicriteria approach.
- D. E. Koulouriotis:
Investment analysis & decision making in markets using adaptive fuzzy causal relationships.
Volume 4, Number 3, September 2004
Last update Thu May 23 19:20:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Pandelis G. Ipsilandis:
- K. P. Anagnostopoulos:
Project management: Epistemological issues and standardization of knowledge.
- Ioannis E. Diakoulakis, Dimitris E. Koulouriotis, Dimitris M. Emiris:
Resource Constrained Project Scheduling using evolution strategies.
- Alexandros Kallantzis, Sergios Lambropoulos:
Correspondence of activity relationships and critical path between time-location diagrams and CPM.
- Ilias K. Savvas, M. Tahar Kechadi:
Performance study of a dynamic task scheduling for heterogeneous distributed systems.
- Panagiotis Tsarouhas, George Liberopoulos:
Determining quality inspection frequency in an automated production line based on field failure data analysis.
- George Ioannou, Manolis N. Kritikos:
Optimization of material handling in production and warehousing facilities.
- Aristotelis B. Alexopoulos, Nikolaos Konstantopoulos:
New elements in international maritime standards: Developing a safety case approach for the treatment of tanker incidents.
- Charalambos Spathis, Michael Doumpos, Constantin Zopounidis:
A multicriteria discrimination approach to model qualified audit reports.
- Georgios D. Samaras, Nikolaos F. Matsatsinis:
Intelligent Investor: An intelligent decision support system for portfolio management.
- Serafeim Polyzos:
Public works, investments and their regional economic effects.
- Evangelia D. Fassoula:
Managing the project of organization structure change by using a flexible tool.
- Athena Roumboutsos, Nicolaos Litinas, Evaggelos Tobaloglou:
Management by projects in maritime organisations.