Volume 24, Numbers 1-2, February 1999
- Ward Whitt:
Using different response-time requirements to smooth time-varying demand for service.
- Bruce A. Reed:
Edge coloring nearly bipartite graphs.
- O. L. Mangasarian:
Arbitrary-norm separating plane.
- Dorit S. Hochbaum, Gerhard J. Woeginger:
A linear-time algorithm for the bottleneck transportation problem with a fixed number of sources.
- Shoshana Anily, Julien Bramel, Alain Hertz:
A 5/3-approximation algorithm for the clustered traveling salesman tour and path problems.
- Claus C. Carøe, Rüdiger Schultz:
Dual decomposition in stochastic integer programming.
- Wai-Kei Mak, David P. Morton, R. Kevin Wood:
Monte Carlo bounding techniques for determining solution quality in stochastic programs.
- P. Das, N. R. Chakraborty, P. K. Chaudhuri:
A polynomial time algorithm for a hemispherical minimax location problem.
- Jinn-Tsair Teng, Maw-Sheng Chern, Hui-Ling Yang, Yuchung J. Wang:
Deterministic lot-size inventory models with shortages and deterioration for fluctuating demand.
- Patrick Healy, Marcus Creavin, Ago Kuusik:
An optimal algorithm for rectangle placement.
- Nicole Bäuerle:
How to improve the performance of ATM multiplexers.
- Aziz Moukrim:
Optimal scheduling on parallel machines for a new order class.
Volume 24, Number 3, April 1999
Volume 24, Number 4, May 1999
Volume 24, Number 5, June 1999
Last update Sat May 18 17:07:43 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page