Volume 7, Number 1, January 2010
Volume 7, Number 2, April 2010
- Miroslaw Klinkowski, João Manuel Ferreira Pedro, Davide Careglio, Michal Pióro, João Pires, Paulo P. Monteiro, Josep Solé-Pareta:
An overview of routing methods in optical burst switching networks.
- Nasir Ghani, Mostafa Esmaeili, H. Wu, Yan Qiao, R. Wang, Min Peng:
Service overlays for Ethernet LAN over SONET/SDH.
- Xiaowen Chu, Jiangchuan Liu:
Sparse-partial wavelength conversion: Converter placement and wavelength assignment.
- Rajiv Srivastava, Yatindra Nath Singh:
Feedback fiber delay lines and AWG based optical packet switch architecture.
- M. Ali Aydin, Tülin Atmaca, O. C. Turna, A. Halim Zaim, Thaere Eido:
A performance comparison of OPS with variable-size packets and OBS.
Volume 7, Number 3, July 2010
- Iradj Ouveysi, Feng Shu, Wei Chen, Gangxiang Shen, Moshe Zukerman:
Topology and routing optimization for congestion minimization in optical wireless networks.
- Antonio Silvestri, Alessandro Valenti, Sergio Pompei, Francesco Matera, Antonio Cianfrani, Angelo Coiro:
Energy saving in optical transport networks exploiting transmission properties and wavelength path optimization.
- Basem Shihada, Qiong Zhang, Pin-Han Ho, Jason P. Jue:
A novel implementation of TCP Vegas for optical burst switched networks.
- Daniel A. R. Chaves, Douglas O. Aguiar, Carmelo J. A. Bastos Filho, Joaquim F. Martins-Filho:
Fast and adaptive impairment aware routing and wavelength assignment algorithm optimized by offline simulations.
Volume 7, Number 4, December 2010
Last update Tue May 21 19:28:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Biswanath Mukherjee, Suresh Subramaniam, Krishna M. Sivalingam, Rudra Dutta, Debasish Datta, Seshadri Mohan:
Special Issue: Selected Papers from the Third International Symposium on Advanced Networks and Telecommunication Systems (ANTS 2009).
- Bhyri Sai Kishore, Prasanna Ganesan, K. Sandesha, A. Devarajan, K. Venkataramaniah, Ron Johnson, Pavan Voruganti:
CAPEX minimization through node degree reduction in a Colorless and Directionless ROADM architecture for flexible optical networks.
- Arush Gadkar, Suresh Subramaniam:
Wavelength-reuse in optical time-slotted networks.
- Krishna Chaitanya Puvvada, Debasish Datta:
Gain dynamics of EDFA chains in wavelength-routed optical networks.
- Mohit Chamania, Marcel Caria, Admela Jukan:
Achieving IP routing stability with optical bypass.
- Prashant Jaikumar, Rudra Dutta:
Differential capacity p-Cycles: A p-Cycle variant with increased capacity efficiency.
- Chaitanya S. K. Vadrevu, Massimo Tornatore:
Survivable IP topology design with re-use of backup wavelength capacity in optical backbone networks.
- Krishnaiyan Thulasiraman, Tachun Lin, Muhammad S. Javed, Guoliang Xue:
Logical topology augmentation for guaranteed survivability under multiple failures in IP-over-WDM optical networks.
- Swades De, Vaibhav Singh, Hari Mohan Gupta, Navrati Saxena, Abhishek Roy:
A new predictive dynamic priority scheduling in Ethernet passive optical networks (EPONs).