Volume 26, Number 1, 2011
Volume 26, Number 2 Preface
- Amos Brocco, Béat Hirsbrunner:
Service provisioning for a next-generation adaptive grid.
- Sachin Agarwal:
Experimental comparison of a tree-based and a mesh-based peer-to-peer video streaming system.
Volume 26, Number 3, 2011
- Humzah Jaffar, Xiaobo Zhou, Liqiang Zhang:
DIBS: A dual interval bandwidth scheduling algorithm for short-term differentiation.
- Xiaomei Hu, Lilan Liu, Tao Yu:
A hierarchical architecture for improving scalability and consistency in CVE systems.
- Ryanne Dolan, Guilherme N. DeSouza:
CNN-based language and interpreter for image processing on GPUs.
- Yuhong Feng, Jiannong Cao, Ivan Lau, Zhong Ming, Joseph Kee-Yin Ng:
A component-level self-configuring personal agent platform for pervasive computing.
- Erjie Yang, Xiaofan Yang, Qiang Dong:
Conditional diagnosability of DCCLC graphs under the comparison model.
Volume 26, Number 4, 2011 Special Issue:
Advances in Parallel and Distributed Computational Models
Volume 26, Number 5, 2011 Original Articles
Volume 26, Number 6, 2011 Original Articles
Last update Tue May 21 19:28:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Thamarai Selvi Somasundaram, Rangasamy Kumar, Kannan Govindarajan, Balakrishnan Ponnuraman, Balachandar R. Amarnath, Kandan Rajendar, Rajiv Rajaian, Mahendran Ellappan, Madusudhanan Bairappan, Rajesh Britto Gnanaprakasam:
VCDE: a toolkit for virtual cluster creation for grid environment.
- Kamalakar M. Bakwad, Shyam S. Pattnaik, B. S. Sohi, Swapna Devi, Sastry V. R. S. Gollapudi, Ch. Vidya Sagar, P. K. Patra:
Fast motion estimation using small population-based modified parallel particle swarm optimisation.
- Monish Chatterjee, Swagato Sanyal, Mita Nasipuri, Uma Bhattacharya:
A wavelength assignment algorithm for de Bruijn WDM networks.
- Saurabh Kumar Garg, Pramod Konugurthi, Rajkumar Buyya:
A linear programming-driven genetic algorithm for meta-scheduling on utility grids.
- Muhammad Asif, Shikharesh Majumdar:
Partitioning frameworks for mobile web services provisioning.