Volume 31, Numbers 1-2, November 1997
Special Issue on Traffic Control in ATM Networks
- B. A. Makrucki:
A Connection Admission Control for Variable Bit Rate Connections in ATM.
- Erol Gelenbe, Samir Kotia, David Krauss:
Call Establishment Overload in Large ATM Networks.
- Saverio Mascolo, Dirceu Cavendish, Mario Gerla:
ATM Rate-Based Congestion Control Using a Smith Predictor.
- Raj Jain, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman, Ram Viswanathan:
The OSU Scheme for Congestion Avoidance in ATM Networks: Lessons Learnt and Extensions.
- Aleksandar Kolarov, Gopalakrishnan Ramamurthy:
Comparison of Explicit Rate and Explicit Forward Congestion Indication Flow Control Schemes for ABR Service in Wide Area Networks.
- Ian F. Akyildiz, Jörg Liebeherr, Ioanis Nikolaidis:
Multi-Level Rate-Based Flow Control for ABR Traffic.
- Simon S. Lam, Geoffrey G. Xie:
Burst Scheduling Networks.
Volume 31, Numbers 3-4, January 1998
Last update Fri May 17 20:41:16 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page