Volume 33, Number 1, June 1998 Special Issue on Tools for Performance Evaluation
- Maria Calzarossa, Raymond A. Marie:
Editorial: Tools for Performance Evaluation.
- John Dilley, Rich Friedrich, Tai Jin, Jerome A. Rolia:
Web Server Performance Measurement and Modeling Techniques.
- Evgenia Smirni, Daniel A. Reed:
Lessons from Characterizing the Input/Output Behavior of Parallel Scientific Applications.
- Rosa M. L. R. Carmo, Luiz R. de Carvalho, Edmundo de Souza e Silva, Morganna C. Diniz, Richard R. Muntz:
Performance/Availability Modeling with te TANGRAM-II Modeling Environment.
- Daniel D. Deavours, William H. Sanders:
An Efficient Disk-Based Tool for Solving Large Markov Models.
Volume 33, Number 2, July 1998
- Ing-Ray Chen, Tao-Hung Hsi:
Performance Analysis of Admission Control Algorithms Based on Reward Optimization for Real-Time Multimedia Servers.
- Martin W. McKinnon, George N. Rouskas, Harry G. Perros:
Performance Analysis of a Photonic Single-Hop ATM Switch Architecutre, with Tunable Transmitters and Fixed Frequency Receivers.
- Shoji Kasahara:
Conference Report: International Conference on the Performance and Management of Complex Communication Networks: PMCCN '97, 17-21 November 1997, Tsukuba Science City, Japan.
Volume 33, Number 3, August 1998
Volume 33, Number 4, September 1998
Last update Wed May 22 18:11:13 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page