Volume 51, Number 1, January 2003
Volume 51, Number 2/4, February 2003 Queueing Networks with Blocking
Last update Mon May 20 18:18:54 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Demetres D. Kouvatsos, Simonetta Balsamo:
Queueing networks with blocking.
- Richard J. Boucherie, Xiuli Chao, Masakiyo Miyazawa:
Arrival first queueing networks with applications in kanban production systems.
- Wen-Jung Hsin, Appie van de Liefvoort:
Analytical observations for a multiservice node.
- Armin Heindl:
Decomposition of general queueing networks with MMPP inputs and customer losses.
- Kenneth Mitchell, Appie van de Liefvoort:
Approximation models of feed-forward G/G/1/N queueing networks with correlated arrivals.
- Esteve Pallarés-Segarra, Joan García-Haro:
Fluid-flow approach to evaluate the information loss probability in a finite buffering switching node under heterogeneous ON/OFF input traffic sources.
- Florin Avram:
On the large deviations approximation for the stationary distribution of skip-free regulated queueing networks.
- Demetres D. Kouvatsos, Irfan-Ullah Awan:
Entropy maximisation and open queueing networks with priorities and blocking.
- Peter G. Harrison, Catalina M. Lladó:
A new blocking problem from Java-based schedulers.
- R. Levantesi, Andrea Matta, Tullio Tolio:
Performance evaluation of continuous production lines with machines having different processing times and multiple failure modes.
- Simonetta Balsamo, Vittoria De Nitto Persone, Paola Inverardi:
A review on queueing network models with finite capacity queues for software architectures performance prediction.