Volume 59, Issue 1, January 2005
Volume 59, Issues 2-3, February 2005
- Demetres D. Kouvatsos, Daniel Kofman:
Performance modelling and evaluation of heterogeneous networks.
- Laura Aspirot, Pablo Belzarena, Paola Bermolen, Andrés Ferragut, Gonzalo Perera, María Simon:
Quality of service parameters and link operating point estimation based on effective bandwidths.
- Alessandro Bosco, Alessio Botta, Giulia Conte, Paola Iovanna, Roberto Sabella, Stefano Salsano:
Internet like control for MPLS based traffic engineering: performance evaluation.
- Marco Conti, Enrico Gregori, Willy Lapenna:
Client-side content delivery policies in replicated web services: parallel access versus single server approach.
- József Bíró, András Gulyás, Mátyás Martinecz:
Parsimonious estimates of bandwidth requirement for quality of service packet networks.
- Csaba Király, Michele Garetto, Michela Meo, Marco Ajmone Marsan, Renato Lo Cigno:
Analytical computation of completion time distributions of short-lived TCP connections.
- Vicent Pla, Vicente Casares Giner:
Analysis of priority channel assignment schemes in mobile cellular communication systems: a spectral theory approach.
- Aloysius Irwan Endrayanto, Hans van den Berg, Richard J. Boucherie:
An analytical model for CDMA downlink rate optimization taking into account uplink coverage restrictions.
- Ioannis D. Moscholios, Michael D. Logothetis, Periklis I. Nikolaropoulos:
Engset multi-rate state-dependent loss models.
Volume 59, Issue 4, March 2005
Last update Fri May 24 20:44:14 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page