Volume 63, Number 1, January 2006
Volume 63, Number 2, February 2006
- Polychronis Koutsakis, Michael Paterakis:
A bandwidth reservation mechanism for prioritized multimedia integrated access with very high channel throughput in beyond 3G TDMA-based wireless networks.
- Atul Gupta, Vinod Sharma:
A unified approach for analyzing persistent, non-persistent and ON-OFF TCP sessions in the Internet.
- Y. C. Tay, Min Zou:
A page fault equation for modeling the effect of memory size.
- Nail Akar:
Solving the ME/ME/1 queue with state-space methods and the matrix sign function.
Volume 63, Number 3, March 2006 P2P Computing Systems
- John C. S. Lui, Dan Rubenstein, Vishal Misra:
P2P Computing Systems.
- Rossano Gaeta, Marco Gribaudo, Daniele Manini, Matteo Sereno:
Analysis of resource transfers in peer-to-peer file sharing applications using fluid models.
- Xiangying Yang, Gustavo de Veciana:
Performance of peer-to-peer networks: Service capacity and role of resource sharing policies.
- Haiying Shen, Cheng-Zhong Xu, Guihai Chen:
Cycloid: A constant-degree and lookup-efficient P2P overlay network.
- Sonesh Surana, Brighten Godfrey, Karthik Lakshminarayanan, Richard M. Karp, Ion Stoica:
Load balancing in dynamic structured peer-to-peer systems.
- Christos Gkantsidis, Milena Mihail, Amin Saberi:
Random walks in peer-to-peer networks: Algorithms and evaluation.
Volume 63, Numbers 4-5, May 2006
- Eduardo Javier Huerta Yero, Marco Aurélio Amaral Henriques:
Contention-sensitive static performance prediction for parallel distributed applications.
- Johan van Leeuwaarden, Dee Denteneer, Jacques Resing:
A discrete-time queueing model with periodically scheduled arrival and departure slots.
- Ana da Silva Soares, Guy Latouche:
Matrix-analytic methods for fluid queues with finite buffers.
- Faouzi Kamoun:
Performance analysis of a discrete-time queuing system with a correlated train arrival process.
- Wenbing Zhao, Louise E. Moser, P. M. Melliar-Smith:
End-to-end latency of a fault-tolerant CORBA infrastructure.
- Samuel Kounev, Alejandro P. Buchmann:
SimQPN - A tool and methodology for analyzing queueing Petri net models by means of simulation.
- Samuli Aalto, Janne Aaltonen, Jouni Karvo:
Quantitative performance comparison of different content distribution modes.
- Ahmad Khonsari, Mohamed Ould-Khaoua:
A performance model of compressionless routing in k-ary n-cube networks.
- Zhifei Li, Sukumar Nandi, Anil K. Gupta:
Modeling the short-term unfairness of IEEE 802.11 in presence of hidden terminals.
- Mustafa Yuzukirmizi, J. MacGregor Smith:
A customer threshold property for closed finite queueing networks.
- Andrzej Chydzinski:
Duration of the buffer overflow period in a batch arrival queue.
- Vijay Sivaraman, Fabio M. Chiussi, Mario Gerla:
Deterministic end-to-end delay guarantees with rate controlled EDF scheduling.
Volume 63, Number 6, June 2006 Modelling Techniques and Tools for Computer Performance Evaluation
Volume 63, Number 7, July 2006
Volume 63, Number 8, August 2006
- Stefan Rank, Hans-Peter Schwefel:
Transient analysis of RED queues: A quantitative analysis of buffer-occupancy fluctuations and relevant time-scales.
- Bart M. M. Gijsen, Robert D. van der Mei, P. Engelberts, J. L. van den Berg, K. M. C. van Wingerden:
Sojourn time approximations in queueing networks with feedback.
- Fernando Rodríguez Salazar, John R. Barker:
Hamming hypermeshes: High performance interconnection networks for pin-out limited systems.
- Srinivas R. Chakravarthy, A. Krishnamoorthy, V. C. Joshua:
Analysis of a multi-server retrial queue with search of customers from the orbit.
- Geert Jan Franx, Ger Koole, Auke Pot:
Approximating multi-skill blocking systems by HyperExponential Decomposition.
- Xiuli Xu, Zhe George Zhang:
Analysis of multi-server queue with a single vacation (e, d)-policy.
Volume 63, Numbers 9-10, October 2006
- Raphael Rom, Moshe Sidi, Hwee Pink Tan:
Design and analysis of a class-aware recursive loop scheduler for class-based scheduling.
- Niklas Carlsson, Derek L. Eager, Mary K. Vernon:
Multicast protocols for scalable on-demand download.
- Khalid Abdulaziz Alnowibet, Harry G. Perros:
Nonstationary analysis of circuit-switched communication networks.
- Antonio Gómez-Corral, M. E. Martos:
Performance of two-stage tandem queues with blocking: The impact of several flows of signals.
- Tsai Chi Huang, Linda M. Wills, Roy W. Melton, Cecil O. Alford:
Predicting communication protocol performance on superscalar architectures using instruction dependency.
- Luciano Lenzini, Linda Martorini, Enzo Mingozzi, Giovanni Stea:
Tight end-to-end per-flow delay bounds in FIFO multiplexing sink-tree networks.
- Josep Domènech, José A. Gil, Julio Sahuquillo, Ana Pont:
Web prefetching performance metrics: A survey.
- Xian Liu, Yupo Chan, Wilsun Xu:
Stochastic programming methods applied to network optimization.
- Takuji Tachibana, Shoji Kasahara:
Performance analysis of timer-based burst assembly with slotted scheduling for optical burst switching networks.
- Marco Gribaudo, Rossano Gaeta:
Efficient steady-state analysis of second-order fluid stochastic Petri nets.
Volume 63, Number 11, November 2006 Performance Modelling and Evaluation of Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Mohamed Ould-Khaoua:
Performance modelling and evaluation of wireless ad hoc and sensor networks.
- Luciano Bononi, Marco Di Felice, Lorenzo Donatiello, Danilo Blasi, Vincenzo Cacace, Luca Casone, Salvatore Rotolo:
Design and performance evaluation of cross layered MAC and clustering solutions for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Ioannis Chatzigiannakis, Athanasios Kinalis, Sotiris E. Nikoletseas:
Adaptive techniques for proactive collision avoidance for multi-path data propagation in wireless sensor networks.
- Azzedine Boukerche, Khalil El-Khatib, Li Xu, Larry Korba:
Performance evaluation of an anonymity providing protocol for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Gang Ding, Xiaoxin Wu, Bharat K. Bhargava:
Performance evaluation of multiple-rate mobile ad hoc networks.
- Mustafa Özdemir, A. Bruce McDonald:
On the performance of ad hoc wireless LANs: A practical queuing theoretic model.
Volume 63, Number 12, December 2006
Last update Fri May 24 17:53:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Daniel C. Lee, Stephen L. Spitler:
On the M(n)/G/infinity steady-state distribution.
- Juan A. Carrasco:
Two methods for computing bounds for the distribution of cumulative reward for large Markov models.
- Hao Zhang, Zhong-Ping Jiang:
Modeling and performance analysis of ad hoc broadcasting schemes.
- Amit Bose, Xiaoyue Jiang, Bin Liu, Gang Li:
Analysis of manufacturing blocking systems with Network Calculus.
- Tom Maertens, Joris Walraevens, Herwig Bruneel:
On priority queues with priority jumps.
- Adam Wierman, Takayuki Osogami, Mor Harchol-Balter, Alan Scheller-Wolf:
How many servers are best in a dual-priority M/PH/k system?