Volume 64, Number 1, January 2007
- U. C. Gupta, Sujit Kumar Samanta, R. K. Sharma, M. L. Chaudhry:
Discrete-time single-server finite-buffer queues under discrete Markovian arrival process with vacations.
- Mohamad Chaitou, Gérard Hébuterne, Hind Castel:
Two efficient packet aggregation mechanisms and QoS support in a slotted dual bus optical ring network.
- Huei-Wen Ferng, Chi-Chao Chao, Cheng-Ching Peng:
Path-wise performance in a tree-type network: Per-stream loss probability, delay, and delay variance analyses.
- Anthony Busson, Daniel Kofman, Jean-Louis Rougier:
A new service overlays dimensioning approach based on stochastic geometry.
Volume 64, Number 2, February 2007
Volume 64, Number 3, March 2007
Volume 64, Number 4, May 2007
- Jeongsim Kim, Bara Kim:
The processor-sharing queue with bulk arrivals and phase-type services.
- Syed A. Khayam, Hayder Radha, Selin Aviyente, J. R. Deller:
Markov and multifractal wavelet models for wireless MAC-to-MAC channels.
- Lisong Xu, Harry G. Perros:
Performance analysis of an ingress switch in a JumpStart optical burst switching network.
- Baoqun Yin, Guiping Dai, Yanjie Li, Hongsheng Xi:
Sensitivity analysis and estimates of the performance for M/G/1 queueing systems.
- Andrew Zalesky, Hai Le Vu, Zvi Rosberg, Eric W. M. Wong, Moshe Zukerman:
OBS contention resolution performance.
Volume 64, Number 5, June 2007 Quality of Service in Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini, Vikram Srinivasan:
Quality of service in ad hoc and sensor networks.
- Douglas M. Blough, Mauro Leoncini, Giovanni Resta, Paolo Santi:
Topology control with better radio models: Implications for energy and multi-hop interference.
- Vivek Raghunathan, P. R. Kumar:
A counterexample in congestion control of wireless networks.
- Adlen Ksentini, Abdelhamid Nafaa, Abdelhak Guéroui, Mohamed Naimi:
ETXOP: A resource allocation protocol for QoS-sensitive services provisioning in 802.11 networks.
- Marco Fiore, Claudio Casetti, Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini, Michele Garetto:
Analysis and simulation of a content delivery application for vehicular wireless networks.
- Hongbo Jiang, Shudong Jin:
Design and analysis of adaptive strategies for locating internet-based servers in MANETs.
- Azzedine Boukerche, Regina Borges de Araujo, Fernando H. S. Silva:
An efficient event ordering algorithm that extends the lifetime of wireless actor and sensor networks.
Volume 64, Number 6, July 2007
Volume 64, Numbers 7-8, August 2007
- Ian H. Dinwoodie, Eric A. Vance:
Moment estimation in delay tomography with spatial dependence.
- Andriy Panchenko, Axel Thümmler:
Efficient phase-type fitting with aggregated traffic traces.
- Daniel A. Menascé, Honglei Ruan, Hassan Gomaa:
QoS management in service-oriented architectures.
- Peter G. Harrison, Soraya Zertal:
Queueing models of RAID systems with maxima of waiting times.
- Luíz Henrique Gomes, Cristiano Cazita, Jussara M. Almeida, Virgílio A. F. Almeida, Wagner Meira Jr.:
Workload models of spam and legitimate e-mails.
- Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini, Rossano Gaeta, Michele Garetto, Marco Gribaudo, Daniele Manini, Matteo Sereno:
Fluid models for large-scale wireless sensor networks.
- Frank Roijers, Michel Mandjes, Hans van den Berg:
Analysis of congestion periods of an m/m/infinity-queue.
- Menno Dobber, Robert D. van der Mei, Ger Koole:
A prediction method for job runtimes on shared processors: Survey, statistical analysis and new avenues.
- S. Shioda:
Performance bounds for feedforward queueing networks with upper-constrained inputs.
- Che Soong Kim, Valentina I. Klimenok, Gennady V. Tsarenkov, Lothar Breuer, Alexander N. Dudin:
The BMAP/G/1 -> ./PH/1/M tandem queue with feedback and losses.
Volume 64, Numbers 9-12, October 2007 Performance 2007, 26th International Symposium on Computer Performance, Modeling, Measurements, and Evaluation
Peer to Peer Systems
Polling and Scheduling
Web and Internet Applications
- George Kola, Mary K. Vernon:
Target bandwidth sharing using endhost measures.
- Bing Wang, Wei Wei, Jim Kurose, Donald F. Towsley, Krishna R. Pattipati, Zheng Guo, James Peng Zheng:
Application-layer multipath data transfer via TCP: Schemes and performance tradeoffs.
- Regina Egorova, Sem C. Borst, Bert Zwart:
Bandwidth-sharing networks in overload.
- Saqib Raza, Chen-Nee Chuah:
Interface split routing for finer-grained traffic engineering.
Last update Thu May 23 19:21:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Varun Gupta, Mor Harchol-Balter, Karl Sigman, Ward Whitt:
Analysis of join-the-shortest-queue routing for web server farms.
- Ningfang Mi, Qi Zhang, Alma Riska, Evgenia Smirni, Erik Riedel:
Performance impacts of autocorrelated flows in multi-tiered systems.
- Hanhua Feng, Zhen Liu, Cathy H. Xia, Li Zhang:
Load shedding and distributed resource control of stream processing networks.