Volume 68, Number 1, January 2011
- Anna Agusti-Torra, Cristina Cervello-Pastor, Miquel A. Fiol:
Performance analysis of the Sent-But-Sure strategy for Optical Burst and Packet Switched Networks.
- Souheib Baarir, Marco Beccuti, Claude Dutheillet, Giuliana Franceschinis, Serge Haddad:
Lumping partially symmetrical stochastic models.
- Ágnes Bogárdi-Mészöly, Tihamer Levendovszky:
A novel algorithm for performance prediction of web-based software systems.
- Jin-Hee Cho, Ing-Ray Chen:
Performance analysis of hierarchical group key management integrated with adaptive intrusion detection in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Qian Huang, King-Tim Ko, Villy Bæk Iversen:
A new convolution algorithm for loss probability analysis in multiservice networks.
Volume 68, Number 2, February 2011
- David Nicol, Michael Huth:
Message from the program chairs.
- Joost-Pieter Katoen, Ivan S. Zapreev, Ernst Moritz Hahn, Holger Hermanns, David N. Jansen:
The ins and outs of the probabilistic model checker MRMC.
- Daniel Klink, Anne Remke, Boudewijn R. Haverkort, Joost-Pieter Katoen:
Time-bounded reachability in tree-structured QBDs by abstraction.
- Juan F. Pérez, Benny Van Houdt:
Quasi-birth-and-death processes with restricted transitions and its applications.
- András Faragó:
Asymptotically optimal trade-off between local and global connectivity in wireless networks.
- Rena Bakhshi, Lucia Cloth, Wan Fokkink, Boudewijn R. Haverkort:
Mean-field framework for performance evaluation of push-pull gossip protocols.
- Giuliano Casale:
A generalized method of moments for closed queueing networks.
- Hao Wang, Jens B. Schmitt, Ivan Martinovic:
Dynamic demultiplexing in network calculus - Theory and application.
Volume 68, Number 3, March 2011
- Marcel C. Guenther, Nicholas J. Dingle, Jeremy T. Bradley, William J. Knottenbelt:
Passage-time computation and aggregation strategies for large semi-Markov processes.
- Sebastian Gunreben:
An optical burst reordering model for time-based and random selection assembly strategies.
- Jeongsim Kim, Jerim Kim, Bara Kim:
Analysis of the M/G/1 queue with discriminatory random order service policy.
- Yun Han Bae, Attahiru Sule Alfa, Bong Dae Choi:
Analysis of a contention-based opportunistic spectrum access under general channel activity model.
- Marko A. A. Boon, Erik M. M. Winands, Ivo J. B. F. Adan, A. C. C. van Wijk:
Closed-form waiting time approximations for polling systems.
Volume 68, Number 4, April 2011
Volume 68, Number 5, May 2011
- Hong Il Cho, Chan Yong Lee, Gang Uk Hwang:
Performance analysis of single source and single relay cooperative ARQ protocols under time correlated Rayleigh fading channel.
- Ran Yang, Sandjai Bhulai, Rob van der Mei, Frank J. Seinstra:
Optimal resource allocation for time-reservation systems.
- Yi Luo, D. Manivannan:
Theoretical and experimental evaluation of communication-induced checkpointing protocols in FE and FLazy-E families.
- Vladimir Vishnevsky, Alexander N. Dudin, Olga V. Semenova, Valentina I. Klimenok:
Performance analysis of the BMAP/G/1 queue with gated servicing and adaptive vacations.
- Min Wan, Gianfranco Ciardo, Andrew S. Miner:
Approximate steady-state analysis of large Markov models based on the structure of their decision diagram encoding.
Volume 68, Number 6, June 2011
Volume 68, Number 7, July 2011
Volume 68, Number 8, August 2011
- Nidhi Hegde, Lavy Libman, Ariel Orda:
Special Issue: Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad hoc, and Wireless Networks: selected papers from WiOpt 2010.
- Chih-Ping Li, Michael J. Neely:
Exploiting channel memory for multiuser wireless scheduling without channel measurement: Capacity regions and algorithms.
- Beiyu Rong, Anthony Ephremides:
Joint MAC and rate control for stability and delay in wireless multi-access channels.
- Longbo Huang, Michael J. Neely:
Delay efficient scheduling via redundant constraints in multihop networks.
- Richard Combes, Zwi Altman, Eitan Altman:
Scheduling gain for frequency-selective Rayleigh-fading channels with application to self-organizing packet scheduling.
- Veeraruna Kavitha, Sreenath Ramanath, Eitan Altman:
Spatial queueing for analysis, design and dimensioning of Picocell networks with mobile users.
- Ton Hellings, Johan van Leeuwaarden, Sem C. Borst, Dee Denteneer:
Extra back-off flow control in multi-hop wireless networks.
Volume 68, Number 9, September 2011
- Brahim Bensaou, Violet R. Syrotiuk:
Special issue on "Advances in wireless and mobile networks".
- Ralf Steinmetz, André König:
Simulations, models, and testbeds: A mutual catalysis.
- Bader Al-Manthari, Najah A. Abu Ali, Nidal Nasser, Hossam S. Hassanein:
Dynamic multiple-frame bandwidth provisioning with fairness and revenue considerations for Broadband Wireless Access Systems.
- Vinay Kolar, Karthik Bharath, Nael B. Abu-Ghazaleh, Janne Riihijärvi:
The effect of contention in CSMA networks: Model and fairness protocol.
- Ka-Lok Hung, Brahim Bensaou:
TCP performance optimization in multi-cell WLANs.
- Suparerk Manitpornsut, Björn Landfeldt, Azzedine Boukerche:
Improving densely deployed wireless network performance in unlicensed spectrum through hidden-node aware channel assignment.
- Raffaele Bruno, Marco Conti, Antonio Pinizzotto:
Routing Internet traffic in heterogeneous mesh networks: Analysis and algorithms.
- Marco Di Felice, Kaushik R. Chowdhury, Wooseong Kim, Andreas J. Kassler, Luciano Bononi:
End-to-end protocols for Cognitive Radio Ad Hoc Networks: An evaluation study.
- Diego Borsetti, Marco Fiore, Claudio Casetti, Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini:
An application-level framework for information dissemination and collection in vehicular networks.
- Jianxia Ning, Tae-Suk Kim, Srikanth V. Krishnamurthy, Carlos Cordeiro:
Directional neighbor discovery in 60 GHz indoor wireless networks.
- Upendra Rathnayake, Maximilian Ott, Aruna Seneviratne:
Network availability prediction with hidden context.
Volume 68, Number 10, October 2011
Volume 68, Number 11, November 2011
- Philippe Robert, Gil Zussman:
- Jonatha Anselmi, Urtzi Ayesta, Adam Wierman:
Competition yields efficiency in load balancing games.
- Longbo Huang, Michael J. Neely:
Utility optimal scheduling in processing networks.
- Peter Jacko:
Value of information in optimal flow-level scheduling of users with Markovian time-varying channels.
- Youmna Borghol, Siddharth Mitra, Sebastien Ardon, Niklas Carlsson, Derek L. Eager, Anirban Mahanti:
Characterizing and modelling popularity of user-generated videos.
- Yi Lu, Qiaomin Xie, Gabriel Kliot, Alan Geller, James R. Larus, Albert G. Greenberg:
Join-Idle-Queue: A novel load balancing algorithm for dynamically scalable web services.
- Chrétien Verhoef, Sandjai Bhulai, Rob van der Mei:
Optimal resource allocation in synchronized multi-tier Internet services.
- Aniket Mahanti, Carey Williamson, Niklas Carlsson, Martin F. Arlitt, Anirban Mahanti:
Characterizing the file hosting ecosystem: A view from the edge.
- Peter M. van de Ven, A. J. E. M. Janssen, J. S. H. van Leeuwaarden, Sem C. Borst:
Achieving target throughputs in random-access networks.
- Chih-Chun Wang, Dimitrios Koutsonikolas, Yu Charlie Hu, Ness B. Shroff:
FEC-based AP downlink transmission schemes for multiple flows: Combining the reliability and throughput enhancement of intra- and inter-flow coding.
- Esa Hyytiä, Jorma T. Virtamo, Samuli Aalto, Aleksi Penttinen:
M/M/1-PS queue and size-aware task assignment.
- Márton Balázs, Gábor Horváth, Sándor Kolumbán, Péter Kovács, Miklós Telek:
Fluid level dependent Markov fluid models with continuous zero transition.
- Valerio Bioglio, Rossano Gaeta, Marco Grangetto, Matteo Sereno, Salvatore Spoto:
A game theory framework for ISP streaming traffic management.
- Bo Jiang, Yan Cai, Don Towsley:
On the resource utilization and traffic distribution of multipath transmission control.
- Ping Huang, Ke Zhou, Chunling Wu:
ShiftFlash: Make flash-based storage more resilient and robust.
- Jonatha Anselmi, Ina Maria Verloop:
Energy-aware capacity scaling in virtualized environments with performance guarantees.
- Isi Mitrani:
Service center trade-offs between customer impatience and power consumption.
- Andrea Sansottera, Paolo Cremonesi:
Cooling-aware workload placement with performance constraints.
- Jan Kriege, Peter Buchholz:
Correlated phase-type distributed random numbers as input models for simulations.
Volume 68, Number 12, December 2011
Last update Thu May 23 19:21:43 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page