Volume 7, Number 1, February 2011 Regular Articles
Special Section on Self organising Networks
Special Section on Hot Topics in Computer Networks
- Christoph Fuchs, Nils Aschenbruck, Peter Martini, Monika Wieneke:
Indoor tracking for mission critical scenarios: A survey.
- Minho Shin, Cory Cornelius, Daniel Peebles, Apu Kapadia, David Kotz, Nikos Triandopoulos:
AnonySense: A system for anonymous opportunistic sensing.
- Mikkel Baun Kjærgaard:
Indoor location fingerprinting with heterogeneous clients.
- Tanzima Hashem, Lars Kulik:
"Don't trust anyone": Privacy protection for location-based services.
- Alaa Seddik-Ghaleb, Yacine Ghamri-Doudane, Sidi-Mohammed Senouci, Nazim Agoulmine:
Measurement of TCP computational and communication energy cost in MANETs.
- Shiva Prasad Kasiviswanathan, Bo Zhao, Sudarshan Vasudevan, Bhuvan Urgaonkar:
Bandwidth provisioning in infrastructure-based wireless networks employing directional antennas.
- Ataul Bari, Ying Chen, Debashis Roy, Arunita Jaekel, Subir Bandyopadhyay:
Designing hierarchical sensor networks with mobile data collectors.
- Vaskar Raychoudhury, Jiannong Cao, Weigang Wu, Yi Lai, Canfeng Chen, Jian Ma:
K-directory community: Reliable service discovery in MANET.
Volume 7, Number 2, April 2011
- Marco Conti:
Special section on Mobile Opportunistic Networking.
- Utku Günay Acer, Petros Drineas, Alhussein A. Abouzeid:
Connectivity in time-graphs.
- Xiaolan Zhang, Honggang Zhang, Yu Gu:
Impact of source counter on routing performance in resource constrained DTNs.
- Bahadir K. Polat, Pushkar Sachdeva, Mostafa H. Ammar, Ellen W. Zegura:
Message ferries as generalized dominating sets in intermittently connected mobile networks.
- John Whitbeck, Marcelo Dias de Amorim, Vania Conan, Mostafa H. Ammar, Ellen W. Zegura:
From encounters to plausible mobility.
Volume 7, Number 3, June 2011 Editorial
Special issue articles
- Liang Wang, Tao Gu, XianPing Tao, Hanhua Chen, Jian Lu:
Recognizing multi-user activities using wearable sensors in a smart home.
- Jesse Hoey, Thomas Plötz, Daniel Jackson, Andrew Monk, Cuong Pham, Patrick Olivier:
Rapid specification and automated generation of prompting systems to assist people with dementia.
- Bulent Tastan, Gita Sukthankar:
Leveraging human behavior models to predict paths in indoor environments.
- Parisa Rashidi, Diane J. Cook:
Activity knowledge transfer in smart environments.
- Derek Hao Hu, Vincent Wenchen Zheng, Qiang Yang:
Cross-domain activity recognition via transfer learning.
- Juan Ye, Graeme Stevenson, Simon A. Dobson:
A top-level ontology for smart environments.
- Daniele Riboni, Claudio Bettini:
OWL 2 modeling and reasoning with complex human activities.
Volume 7, Number 4, August 2011 Review Paper
Special Section on A World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks
- Christos Gkantsidis, Srikanth V. Krishnamurthy:
Special Section on A World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks.
- Sharanya Eswaran, David Shur, Sunil Samtani:
A metric and framework for measuring information utility in mission-oriented networks.
- Kefeng Tan, Daniel Wu, An (Jack) Chan, Prasant Mohapatra:
Comparing simulation tools and experimental testbeds for wireless mesh networks.
- Gautam D. Bhanage, Dipankar Raychaudhuri, Ivan Seskar:
Backlogged queue based MAC frame aggregation.
- Afzal Mawji, Hossam S. Hassanein, Xiangyang Zhang:
Peer-to-peer overlay topology control for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Martin Heusse, Guillaume Urvoy-Keller, Timothy X. Brown, Andrzej Duda:
Least attained recent service for packet scheduling over access links.
Volume 7, Number 5, October 2011 Editorial
Special issue articles
- Mohsin Iftikhar, Björn Landfeldt, Sherali Zeadally, Albert Y. Zomaya:
Service level agreements (SLAs) parameter negotiation between heterogeneous 4G wireless network operators.
- László Gyarmati, Tuan Anh Trinh:
Cooperative strategies of wireless access technologies: A game-theoretic analysis.
- Juan Antonio Guerrero Ibáñez, Juan Contreras-Castillo, Antoni Barba Marti, Angelica Reyes:
A QoS-based dynamic pricing approach for services provisioning in heterogeneous wireless access networks.
- Aggeliki Sgora, Christos A. Gizelis, Dimitrios D. Vergados:
Network selection in a WiMAX-WiFi environment.
- Chunjie Zhou, Xiaofeng Meng, Yueguo Chen:
Out-of-order durable event processing in integrated wireless networks.
- Amitangshu Pal, Asis Nasipuri:
A quality based routing protocol for wireless mesh networks.
- K. L. Eddie Law, Wing-Chung Hung:
Engineering TCP transmission and retransmission mechanisms for wireless networks.
Volume 7, Number 6, December 2011 Editorial
Special issue titles
Last update Mon May 20 02:49:09 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Nadav Aharony, Wei Pan, Cory Ip, Inas Khayal, Alex Pentland:
Social fMRI: Investigating and shaping social mechanisms in the real world.
- Rim Helaoui, Mathias Niepert, Heiner Stuckenschmidt:
Recognizing interleaved and concurrent activities using qualitative and quantitative temporal relationships.
- Jörg Ott, Esa Hyytiä, Pasi E. Lassila, Jussi Kangasharju, Sougata Santra:
Floating content for probabilistic information sharing.
- Long Vu, Quang Do, Klara Nahrstedt:
Jyotish: Constructive approach for context predictions of people movement from joint Wifi/Bluetooth trace.
- Anthony Harrington, Vinny Cahill:
Model-driven engineering of planning and optimisation algorithms for pervasive computing environments.
- Duk-Jin Kim, B. Prabhakaran:
Motion fault detection and isolation in Body Sensor Networks.
- Navid Amini, Majid Sarrafzadeh, Alireza Vahdatpour, Wenyao Xu:
Accelerometer-based on-body sensor localization for health and medical monitoring applications.