Volume 91, Number 1, January 2003 Modeling and Design of Embedded Software
- Shankar Sastry, Janos Sztipanovits, Ruzena Bajcsy, H. Gill:
Scanning the issue - special issue on modeling and design of embedded software.
- Rajeev Alur, Thao Dang, Joel M. Esposito, Yerang Hur, Franjo Ivancic, Vijay Kumar, Insup Lee, Pradyumna Mishra, George J. Pappas, Oleg Sokolsky:
Hierarchical modeling and analysis of embedded systems.
- Ashish Tiwari, Natarajan Shankar, John M. Rushby:
Invisible formal methods for embedded control systems.
- Feng Zhao, Christopher Bailey-Kellogg, Markus P. J. Fromherz:
Physics-based encapsulation in embedded software for distributed sensing and control applications.
- Albert Benveniste, Paul Caspi, Stephen A. Edwards, Nicolas Halbwachs, Paul Le Guernic, Robert de Simone:
The synchronous languages 12 years later.
- Thomas A. Henzinger, Benjamin Horowitz, Christoph M. Kirsch:
Giotto: a time-triggered language for embedded programming.
- Joseph Sifakis, Stavros Tripakis, Sergio Yovine:
Building models of real-time systems from application software.
- Hermann Kopetz, Günther Bauer:
The time-triggered architecture.
- Johan Eker, Jörn W. Janneck, Edward A. Lee, Jie Liu, Xiaojun Liu, Jozsef Ludvig, Stephen Neuendorffer, Sonia R. Sachs, Yuhong Xiong:
Taming heterogeneity - the Ptolemy approach.
- Gabor Karsai, Janos Sztipanovits, Ákos Lédeczi, Ted Bapty:
Model-integrated development of embedded software.
- Wayne Wolf, Mahmut T. Kandemir:
Memory system optimization of embedded software.
- Christopher D. Gill, Ron Cytron, Douglas C. Schmidt:
Multiparadigm scheduling for distributed real-time embedded computing.
- Benjamin Horowitz, Judith Liebman, Cedric Ma, Tak-John Koo, Alberto L. Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, Shankar Sastry:
Platform-based embedded software design and system integration for autonomous vehicles.
- Brian C. Williams, Michel D. Ingham, S. H. Chung, P. H. Elliott:
Model-based programming of intelligent embedded systems and robotic space explorers.
- I. J. Blanken:
Scanning our past from the Netherlands: Bernard Tellegen and the pentode valve.
Volume 91, Number 2, February 2003 Hydrodynamic and Energy-Transport Models for Semiconductor Device Simulation
Volume 91, Number 3, March 2003 Networked Intelligent Robots through the Internet
Volume 91, Number 4, April 2003 Flash Memory Technology
Volume 91, Number 5, May 2003 Spintronics
Volume 91, Number 6, June 2003 Chemical and Biological Microsensors
Volume 91, Number 7, July 2003 Real-Time Systems
- C. Mani Krishna, Yann-Hang Lee:
Scanning the issue - special issue on real-time systems.
- Claire Tomlin, Ian Mitchell, Alexandre M. Bayen, Meeko Oishi:
Computational techniques for the verification of hybrid systems.
- John A. Stankovic, Tarek F. Abdelzaher, Chenyang Lu, Lui Sha, Jennifer C. Hou:
Real-time communication and coordination in embedded sensor networks.
- Kishor S. Trivedi, Srinivasan Ramani, Ricardo M. Fricks:
Recent advances in modeling response-time distributions in real-time systems.
- Reinhold Heckmann, Marc Langenbach, Stephan Thesing, Reinhard Wilhelm:
The influence of processor architecture on the design and the results of WCET tools.
- Osman S. Unsal, Israel Koren:
System-level power-aware design techniques in real-time systems.
- Irfan Pyarali, Douglas C. Schmidt, Ron Cytron:
Techniques for enhancing real-time CORBA quality of service.
- Mohamed A. El-Gendy, Abhijit Bose, Kang G. Shin:
Evolution of the Internet QoS and support for soft real-time applications.
- C. Douglas Locke, Peter C. Dibble:
Java technology comes to real-time applications.
- Kwei-Jay Lin, Yu-Chung Wang:
The design and implementation of real-time schedulers in RED-linux.
- Lui Sha:
Upgrading real-time control software in the field.
- Antonio Pérez Yuste, M. Salazar Palma:
The introduction of automatic telephone service in Madrid.
Volume 91, Number 8, August 2003Sensor Networks and Applications
Volume 91, Number 9, September 2003
Human-Computer Multimodal Interface
Volume 91, Number 10, October 2003Emerging Medical Imaging Technology
Last update Fri May 24 20:44:21 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Christian Roux, Jayaram K. Udupa:
Scanning the issue - special issue on emerging medical imaging technology.
- Erik L. Ritman:
Evolution of medical tomographic imaging-as seen from a Darwinian perspective.
- Theobald O. J. Fuchs, Marc Kachelriess, Willi A. Kalender:
Fast volume scanning approaches by X-ray-computed tomography.
- Mostafa Fatemi, Armando Manduca, James F. Greenleaf:
Imaging elastic properties of biological tissues by low-frequency harmonic vibration.
- Felix W. Wehrli, Punam K. Saha, Bryon R. Gomberg, Hee Kwon Song:
Noninvasive assessment of bone architecture by magnetic resonance micro-imaging-based virtual bone biopsy.
- S. Lori Bridal, J.-M. Correas, A. Saied, Pascal Laugier:
Milestones on the road to higher resolution, quantitative, and functional ultrasonic imaging.
- Michael W. Vannier, E. V. Staab, Laurence P. Clarke:
Matching clinical and biological needs with emerging imaging technologies.
- Stéphane Bonnet, A. Koenig, Sébastien Roux, P. Hugonnard, Régis Guillemaud, Pierre Grangeat:
Dynamic X-ray computed tomography.
- Robert M. Lewitt, Samuel Matej:
Overview of methods for image reconstruction from projections in emission computed tomography.
- Gabor T. Herman, Attila Kuba:
Discrete tomography in medical imaging.
- Cengizhan Ozturk, John A. Derbyshire, Elliot R. McVeigh:
Estimating motion from MRI data.
- Jayaram K. Udupa, Punam K. Saha:
Fuzzy connectedness and image segmentation.
- Stephen M. Pizer, Guido Gerig, Sarang C. Joshi, Stephen R. Aylward:
Multiscale medial shape-based analysis of image objects.
- Jean-José Jacq, Christian Roux:
Geodesic morphometry with applications to 3-D morpho-functional anatomy.
- Frederik Maes, Dirk Vandermeulen, Paul Suetens:
Medical image registration using mutual information.