Volume 2, Number 1, March 2009 Special Issue on Modelling and Applications of Computational P2P Networks
- Nick Antonopoulos:
Editorial: Special issue on modelling and applications of computational Peer-to-Peer networks: Volume 2, Issue 1.
- Vijay Sahota, Maozhen Li, Mark A. Baker, Nick Antonopoulos:
A grouped P2P network for scalable grid information services.
- Fotis Loukos, Helen D. Karatza:
Reputation based friend-to-friend networks.
- Elth Ogston, Stephen A. Jarvis:
Peer sampling with improved accuracy.
- Ioannis Pogkas, Vassil Kriakov, Zhongqiang Chen, Alex Delis:
Adaptive neighborhood selection in peer-to-peer networks based on content similarity and reputation.
- Thomas Repantis, Yannis Drougas, Vana Kalogeraki:
Adaptive component composition and load balancing for distributed stream processing applications.
- Majed Alhaisoni, Antonio Liotta:
Characterization of signaling and traffic in Joost.
Volume 2, Number 2, June 2009
- Xuemin (Sherman) Shen, Heather Yu:
Editorial: Peer-to-peer networking and applications, volume 2, issue 2.
- Bijan Raahemi, Weicai Zhong, Jing Liu:
Exploiting unlabeled data to improve peer-to-peer traffic classification using incremental tri-training method.
- Lu Liu, Jie Xu, Duncan Russell, Paul Townend, David Webster:
Efficient and scalable search on scale-free P2P networks.
- Dimitrios K. Vassilakis, Vasilis Vassalos:
An analysis of peer-to-peer networks with altruistic peers.
- Yingguang Li, M. Tamer Özsu, Kian-Lee Tan:
XCube: Processing XPath queries in a hypercube overlay network.
- Loubna Mekouar, Youssef Iraqi, Raouf Boutaba:
A contribution-based service differentiation scheme for peer-to-peer systems.
- Jianxin Li, Dacheng Zhang, Jinpeng Huai, Jie Xu:
Context-aware trust negotiation in peer-to-peer service collaborations.
Volume 2, Number 3, September 2009 Special Issue on Mobile P2P Networking and Computing
- Li Li, Jiannong Cao, Kurt Tutschku:
Editorial: Special issue on mobile P2P networking and computing.
- Tai T. Do, Kien A. Hua, Ning Jiang, Fuyu Liu:
PatchPeer: A scalable video-on-demand streaming system in hybrid wireless mobile peer-to-peer networks.
- Razib Iqbal, Shervin Shirmohammadi:
DAg-stream: Distributed video adaptation for overlay streaming to heterogeneous devices.
- Andrew Roczniak, Abdulmotaleb El-Saddik:
Improving robustness of P2P applications in mobile environments.
- Anirban Mondal, Sanjay Kumar Madria, Masaru Kitsuregawa:
An economic incentive model for encouraging peer collaboration in mobile-P2P networks with support for constraint queries.
- Daniel Schlosser, Tobias Hoßfeld:
Mastering selfishness and heterogeneity in mobile P2P content distribution networks with multiple source download in cellular networks.
- Abdulbaset Gaddah, Li Li, Thomas Kunz:
Subscriber mobility management for a P2P publish/subscribe overlay in mobile tactical networks.
Volume 2, Number 4, December 2009
Last update Wed May 22 18:11:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Xuemin Shen, Heather Yu:
Editorial: Peer-to-peer networking and applications, volume 2, issue 4.
- Maozhen Li, Man Qi:
Facilitating resource discovery in grid environments with peer-to-peer structured tuple spaces.
- Deger Cenk Erdil, Michael J. Lewis:
Gossiping protocols for hybrid grid resource scheduling.
- Daniel R. Karrels, Gilbert L. Peterson, Barry E. Mullins:
Structured P2P technologies for distributed command and control.
- Tallat M. Shafaat, Ali Ghodsi, Seif Haridi:
Dealing with network partitions in structured overlay networks.
- Sujoy Basu, Lauro Beltrão Costa, Francisco Vilar Brasileiro, Sujata Banerjee, Puneet Sharma, Sung-Ju Lee:
NodeWiz: Fault-tolerant grid information service.
- Amir Reza Razavi, Sotiris Moschoyiannis, Paul J. Krause:
An open digital environment to support business ecosystems.