Volume 14, Number 1-6, 1981
Last update Fri May 24 20:45:01 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Josef Kittler:
- R. Silva, Gordon Leonard Rogers:
Coding and decoding pictures in nuclear medicine.
- R. W. Rowe, W. I. Keyes:
Application of a distance-based method for analysing spatial patterns to the analysis of radionuclide tomograms.
- Dionisis Cavouras, L. Norton Wayne:
Tomographic mapping of the activity of the heart wall.
- W. Black, T. P. Clement, J. F. Harris, B. Llewellyn, G. Preston:
A general-purpose follower for line-structured data.
- T. P. Clement:
The extraction of line-structured data from engineering drawings.
- Edward Roy Davies, A. P. N. Plummer:
Thinning algorithms: A critique and a new methodology.
- Martin C. Fulford:
The Fastrak automatic digitising system.
- Stephen K. Wismath, H. P. Soong, Selim G. Akl:
Feature selection by interactive clustering.
- Pavel Pudil, Svatopluk Bláha:
Evaluation of the effectiveness of features selected by discriminant analysis methods.
- Samir I. Shaheen, Martin D. Levine:
Some experiments with the interpretation strategy of a modular computer vision system.
- Ikuo Fukui:
TV image processing to determine the position of a robot vehicle.
- Frits T. Beukema toe Water, Robert P. W. Duin:
Dealing with a priori knowledge by fuzzy labels.
- Monique Pavel:
Algebraic, topological and categorical aspects of pattern recognition: A survey.
- Fuat Ince:
The application of the coalescence clustering algorithm to remotely sensed multispectral data.
- Paulien Hogeweg, Ben Hesper:
Oligothetic characterisation of clusters.
- T. M. van Veen, Frans C. A. Groen:
Discretization errors in the Hough transform.
- K. C. Varghese, C. Cresswell, Denis R. Towill, J. Hywel Williams:
Test feature selection for a complex electro-hydraulic servo system using frequency response measurements.
- Russell B. Ives:
The application of advanced pattern recognition techniques for the discrimination between earthquakes and nuclear detonations.
- B. M. Jones, Peter Saraga:
The application of parallel projections to three-dimensional object location in industrial assembly.
- Frans C. A. Groen, Piet W. Verbeek, N. de Jong, J. W. Klumper:
The smallest box around a package.
- G. Preston:
Automated tracking of filmed radar echoes.
- Michael G. Thomason:
Stochastic syntax-directed translations in syntactic pattern processing.
- Jiri Pik:
A hierarchical pattern description in the syntactic approach to pattern recognition.
- Thomas C. Henderson, Larry S. Davis:
Hierarchical models and analysis of shape.
- R. E. Blake:
Software support for the construction of syntactic pattern recognisers by a research engineer.
- Johji Tajima:
Automatic classification of micro-organisms by shape and color, in water quality control: A preliminary study.
- P. Nickolls, J. Piper, D. Rutovitz, A. Chisholm, I. Johnstone, M. Robertson:
Pre-processing of images in an automated chromosome analysis system.
- James H. Tucker, Margaret Stark:
A focus checking technique for image analysis systems.
- G. H. Landeweerd, Edzard S. Gelsema, M. Bins, M. R. Halie:
Interactive pattern recognition of blood cells in malignant lymphomas.
- Renato de Mori, Giovanna Giordano:
Algorithms for syllabic hypothesization in continuous speech.
- Roger K. Moore:
A multilevel approach to pattern processing.
- Tetsuo Asano, Naokazu Yokoya:
Image segmentation schema for low-level computer vision.
- Motoyasu Nagata:
Image processing for boundary extraction of remotely sensed data.
- Louis-François Pau, M. M. Y. El Nahas:
An infra-red source classification system.
- R. E. Crossley, Rafael C. Gonzalez:
A real-time digitizer for stereo image processing.
- R. M. Vasu, G. L. Rogers:
Image deblurring with computer generated double phase holograms.
- Julian R. Ullmann:
Video-rate digital image analysis equipment.
- Frans A. Gerritsen, Lyckle G. Aardema:
Design and use of DIP-1: A fast, flexible and dynamically microprogrammable pipelined image processor.
- Nobuo Sawada, Hideo Numagami, Hidenori Shinoda, Masatsugu Kidode, Sadakazu Watanabe:
Application of a parallel pattern processor to remote sensing.
- G. A. Shippey, R. J. H. Bayley, A. S. J. Farrow, D. R. Rutovitz, J. H. Tucker:
A fast interval processor.
- Karlo Steinke:
Recognition of writers by handwriting images.
- K. Edmatsu, Y. Nitta:
Automated capsule inspection method.
- Jan J. Gerbrands:
On the relationships between SVD, KLT and PCA.
- Michael T. Y. Lai, Ching Y. Suen:
Automatic recognition of characters by Fourier descriptors and boundary line encodings.
- Behrooz Parhami, M. Taraghi:
Automatic recognition of printed Farsi texts.
- G. B. Porter:
An application of grey level image processing to an industrial dimensional inspection problem.