Volume 20, Number 1, 1987
- J. Mantas:
Methodologies in pattern recognition and image analysis - A brief survey.
- Raymond W. Smith:
Computer processing of line images: A survey.
- S. J. Roan, Jake K. Aggarwal, Worthy N. Martin:
Multiple resolution imagery and texture analysis.
- S. Basu, King-sun Fu:
Image segmentation by syntactic method.
- Zhen Zhang, Marwan A. Simaan:
A rule-based interpretation system for segmentation of seismic images.
- Maylor K. H. Leung, Yee-Hong Yang:
Human body motion segmentation in a complex scene.
- Donna J. Peuquet, Zhan Ci-Xiang:
An algorithm to determine the directional relationship between arbitrarily-shaped polygons in the plane.
- Linda G. Shapiro, Robert S. MacDonald, Stanley R. Sternberg:
Ordered structural shape matching with primitive extraction by mathematical morphology.
- Matthew R. Korn, Charles R. Dyer:
3-D multiview object representations for model-based object recognition.
- Toshifumi Tsukiyama, Thomas S. Huang:
Motion stereo for navigation of autonomous vehicles in man-made environments.
- S. Y. Lee, Sudhakar Yalamanchili, Jake K. Aggarwal:
Parallel image normalization on a mesh connected array processor.
- H. D. Cheng, King-sun Fu:
VLSI architectures for string matching and pattern matching.
- Hans Mellink, Hans Buffart:
Abstract code network as a model of perceptual memory.
Volume 20, Number 2, 1987
- Shinichi Tamura, Koji Yata, Masayuki Matsumoto, Taizo Matsuyama, Takashi Shimazu, Michitoshi Inoue:
Plan-based boundary extraction and 3-D reconstruction for orthogonal 2-D echocardiography.
- Reiner Lenz:
Optimal filters for the detection of linear patterns in 2-D and higher dimensional images.
- Amar Mitiche, Y. F. Wang, Jake K. Aggarwal:
Experiments in computing optical flow with the gradient-based, multiconstraint method.
- David Casasent, Raghuram Krishnapuram:
Curved object location by Hough transformations and inversions.
- Robert J. Schalkoff:
Analysis of the weak solution approach to image motion estimation.
- Bir Bhanu, John C. Ming:
Recognition of occluded objects: A cluster-structure algorithm.
- Pen-Shu Yeh, Sergio Antoy, Anne Litcher, Azriel Rosenfeld:
Address location on envelopes.
- Morgan P. Conrad:
A rapid, non-parametric clustering scheme for flow cytometric data.
- Amita Pathak, Sankar K. Pal:
On the convergence of "A self-supervised vowel recognition system".
- Andrew K. C. Wong, David K. Y. Chiu:
An event-covering method for effective probabilistic inference.
- Martin A. Fischler, Oscar Firschein:
Parallel guessing: A strategy for high-speed computation.
Volume 20, Number 3, 1987
Volume 20, Number 4, 1987
- Vladimir D. Mazurov, Al. I. Krivonogov, Vladimir S. Kazantsev:
Solving of optimization and identification problems by the committee methods.
- T. Krishnan, Subhas C. Nandy:
Discriminant analysis with a stochastic supervisor.
- Fatos T. Yarman-Vural, Ergin Ataman:
Noise, histogram and cluster validity for Gaussian-mixtured data.
- Cecelia Chu, Mark C. K. Yang:
Invariant quantities in regression-induced boundaries under a special linear transformation.
- Godfried T. Toussaint:
Bayes classification rule for the general discrete case.
- E. Krusinska:
A valuation of state of object based on weighted Mahalanobis distance.
- Sukhamay Kundu:
A new O(n*log n) algorithm for computing the intersection of convex polygons.
- Jun S. Huang, Ma-Lung Chung:
Separating similar complex Chinese characters by Walsh transform.
- Babu M. Mehtre, N. N. Murthy, Surendra Kapoor, B. Chatterjee:
Segmentation of fingerprint images using the directional image.
- J. Duchene:
A new form of discriminant surfaces using polar coordinates.
- Henri Maître, Yifeng Wu:
Improving dynamic programming to solve image registration.
Volume 20, Number 5, 1987
Volume 20, Number 6, 1987
Last update Thu May 23 19:23:01 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page