Volume 12, Number 1, January 1991
Volume 12, Number 2, February 1991
Volume 12, Number 3, March 1991
- Edson Costa de Barros Carvalho Filho, Michael C. Fairhurst, David L. Bisset:
Adaptive pattern recognition using goal seeking neurons.
- S. Chattopadhyay, P. P. Das:
Counting thin and bushy triangulations of convex polygons.
- Binay K. Bhattacharya, Hazel Everett, Godfried T. Toussaint:
A counterexample to a dynamic algorithm for convex hulls of line arrangements.
- Abolfazl Sirjani, George R. Cross:
On representation of a shape's skeleton.
- Siwei Lu, Anthony Szeto:
Improving edge measurement on noisy images by hierarchical neural networks.
- K. Shanmukh, Arun K. Pujari:
Volume intersection with optimal set of directions.
- Maha Sallam, Kevin W. Bowyer:
Generalizing the aspect graph concept to include articulated assemblies.
- Edoardo Ardizzone, Antonio Chella, Salvatore Gaglio, Filippo Sorbello:
Motion analysis using the novelty filter.
- Atsushi Nomura, Hidetoshi Miike, Kazutoshi Koga:
Field theory approach for determining optical flow.
Volume 12, Number 4, April 1991
Volume 12, Number 5, May 1991
Volume 12, Number 7, July 1991
Volume 12, Number 8, August 1991
Volume 12, NUmber 9, September 1991
Volume 12, Number 10, October 1991
- Sankar K. Pal, Azriel Rosenfeld:
A fuzzy medial axis transformation based on fuzzy disks.
- Bidyut Baran Chaudhuri:
Fuzzy convex hull determination in 2-D space.
- P. P. Das:
Counting minimal paths in digital geometry.
- Chaur-Heh Hsieh, Po-Chiang Lu, Jin-Chuan Chang:
Fast codebook generation algorithm for vector quantization of images.
- U. Seeger, R. Seeger:
A fast algorithm for encoding the image structure by edge directions.
- Sunil Arya, Daniel DeMenthon, Peter Meer, Larry S. Davis:
Textural analysis of range images.
- Kuo-Chin Fan, Chia-Yuan Chang:
Surface extraction from line drawings of a polyhedron.
- A. E. Grace, Michael Spann:
A comparison between Fourier-Mellin descriptors and moment based features for invariant object recognition using neural networks.
- V. K. Govindan, A. P. Shivaprasad:
Artificial database for character recognition research.
Volume 12, Number 11, November 1991
Volume 12, Number 12, December 1991
Last update Wed May 22 18:12:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Torfinn Taxt, Nils Lid Hjort, Line Eikvil:
Statistical classification using a linear mixture of two multinormal probability densities.
- Witold Pedrycz:
Formation of prototypes and their confidence regions in classification and concept formation problems.
- S. Chattopadhyay, P. P. Das:
A new method of analysis for discrete straight lines.
- Andrew B. Kahng, Gabriel Robins:
Optimal algorithms for extracting spatial regularity in images.
- Swapan K. Parui, B. Uma Shankar, Amar Mukherjee, D. Dutta Majumder:
A parallel algorithm for detection of linear structures in satellite images.
- Christoph Zetzsche, Erhardt Barth:
Direct detection of flow discontinuities by 3D curvature operators.
- Freddy Fierens, Johan Van Cleynenbreugel, Paul Suetens, André Oosterlinck:
Iconic representation of visual data and models.
- Wen Wen, Richard J. Fryer:
Multiscale texture element detection.
- Kai Qian, Prabir Bhattacharya:
An algebraic method for processing colored images.