Volume 8, Number 1, February 2004
Volume 8, Number 2, May 2004
- Luca Chittaro:
HCI aspects of mobile devices and services.
- Adrian David Cheok, Kok Hwee Goh, Wei Liu, Farzam Farbiz, Siew Wan Fong, Sze Lee Teo, Yu Li, Xubo Yang:
Human Pacman: a mobile, wide-area entertainment system based on physical, social, and ubiquitous computing.
- Carmine Ciavarella, Fabio Paternò:
The design of a handheld, location-aware guide for indoor environments.
- Mattias Esbjörnsson, Oskar Juhlin, Mattias Östergren:
Traffic encounters and Hocman: Associating motorcycle ethnography with design.
- Giulio Iacucci, Juha Kela, Pekka Pehkonen:
Computational support to record and re-experience visits.
- Juha Marila, Sami Ronkainen:
Time-out in user interface: the case of mobile text input.
- Zachary Pousman, Giovanni Iachello, Rachel Fithian, Jehan Moghazy, John T. Stasko:
Design iterations for a location-aware event planner.
- Jun Rekimoto:
SyncTap: synchronous user operation for spontaneous network connection.
- Sakari Tamminen, Antti Oulasvirta, Kalle Toiskallio, Anu Kankainen:
Understanding mobile contexts.
Volume 8, Number 3-4, July 2004
- Peter Thomas:
2AD: The second international conference on Appliance Design, held at HP Laboratories, Bristol, UK, 11-13 May 2004.
- Charles L. Isbell, Olufisayo Omojokun, Jeffrey S. Pierce:
From devices to tasks: automatic task prediction for personalized appliance control.
- Brian M. Landry, Jeffrey S. Pierce, Charles L. Isbell:
Supporting routine decision-making with a next-generation alarm clock.
- Jennifer A. Rode, Eleanor F. Toye, Alan F. Blackwell:
The fuzzy felt ethnography-understanding the programming patterns of domestic appliances.
- Cliff Randell, Sara Price, Yvonne Rogers, Eric Harris, Geraldine Fitzpatrick:
The Ambient Horn: designing a novel audio-based learning experience.
- Sung Woo Kim, Sang Hyun Park, Jung Bong Lee, Young Kyu Jin, Hyun-mi Park, Amy Chung, Seung Eok Choi, Woo Sik Choi:
Sensible appliances: applying context-awareness to appliance design.
- Mårten Pettersson:
WaterCalls: an ambient call queue for cooperation between emergency service centres.
- Hanna Strömberg, Valtteri Pirttilä, Veikko Ikonen:
Interactive scenarios-building ubiquitous computing concepts in the spirit of participatory design.
- Nigel Derrett:
Heckel's law: conclusions from the user interface design of a music appliance-the bassoon.
- Chandra M. Harrison:
Low-vision reading aids: reading as a pleasurable experience.
- Sang Hwan Kim, Amy Chung, Joonho Ok, In-Sik Myung, Hyun Joo Kang, Joo Kyung Woo, Mi-Jeong Kim:
Communication enhancer-appliances for better communication in a family.
- Young Kyu Jin, Seung Eok Choi, Amy Chung, In-Sik Myung, Ja Yeon Lee, Min Chul Kim, Joo Kyung Woo:
GIA: design of a gesture-based interaction photo album.
- Tiiu Koskela, Kaisa Väänänen-Vainio-Mattila:
Evolution towards smart home environments: empirical evaluation of three user interfaces.
- Hans Tap:
Interactional features of a paper-based monitoring system.
- Isabel Hardemo:
Finding a form to hold the act of queuing.
- Irene Mavrommati, Achilles Kameas, Panos Markopoulos:
An editing tool that manages device associations in an in-home environment.
- Danielle Wilde, Sophie Birkmayer:
Dress and Ange: coercing the address of highly personal body-centric issues.
- Sharon Baurley:
Interactive and experiential design in smart textile products and applications.
- Lisa Stead, Petar Goulev, Caroline Evans, Ebrahim Mamdani:
The Emotional Wardrobe.
Volume 8, Number 5, September 2004
- Lars Erik Holmquist, Albrecht Schmidt, Brygg Ullmer:
Tangible interfaces in perspective.
- Tom Djajadiningrat, Stephan Wensveen, Joep W. Frens, Kees C. J. Overbeeke:
Tangible products: redressing the balance between appearance and action.
- Thomas Binder, Giorgio De Michelis, Michael Gervautz, Giulio Jacucci, Kresimir Matkovic, Thomas Psik, Ina Wagner:
Supporting configurability in a mixed-media environment for design students.
- Timothy S. McNerney:
From turtles to Tangible Programming Bricks: explorations in physical language design.
- Ehud Sharlin, Benjamin Watson, Yoshifumi Kitamura, Fumio Kishino, Yuichi Itoh:
On tangible user interfaces, humans and spatiality.
- Kenneth P. Fishkin:
A taxonomy for and analysis of tangible interfaces.
- Orit Shaer, Nancy Leland, Eduardo H. Calvillo Gámez, Robert J. K. Jacob:
The TAC paradigm: specifying tangible user interfaces.
- Christopher Richard Wren, Carson J. Reynolds:
Minimalism in ubiquitous interface design.
- Zhiying Zhou, Adrian David Cheok, Jiun Horng Pan:
3D story cube: an interactive tangible user interface for storytelling with 3D graphics and audio.
- Petra Fagerberg, Anna Ståhl, Kristina Höök:
eMoto: emotionally engaging interaction.
- Miriam Konkel, Vivian Leung, Brygg Ullmer, Catherine Hu:
Tagaboo: a collaborative children's game based upon wearable RFID technology.
- Caroline Hummels, Aadjan van der Helm:
ISH and the search for resonant tangible interaction.
Volume 8, Number 6, November 2004
Last update Wed May 22 18:13:09 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Chris Schmandt, Mark S. Ackerman:
Personal and Ubiquitous Computing.
- Paul Dourish, Rebecca E. Grinter, Jessica Delgado de la Flor, Melissa Joseph:
Security in the wild: user strategies for managing security as an everyday, practical problem.
- Mark Blythe, Peter C. Wright, Andrew F. Monk:
Little brother: could and should wearable computing technologies be applied to reducing older people's fear of crime?.
- George Roussos, Theano Moussouri:
Consumer perceptions of privacy, security and trust in ubiquitous commerce.
- Mark S. Ackerman:
Privacy in pervasive environments: next generation labeling protocols.
- Scott Lederer, Jason I. Hong, Anind K. Dey, James A. Landay:
Personal privacy through understanding and action: five pitfalls for designers.