Volume 26, Number 1, February 2010 Editorials
- Douglas C. Montgomery:
The 25th anniversary volume of Quality and Reliability Engineering International.
- Jeh-Nan Pan, Chun-Yi Lee:
New capability indices for evaluating the performance of multivariate manufacturing processes.
- Cinzia Mortarino:
Duncan's model for X-control charts: sensitivity analysis to input parameters.
- Om Prakash Yadav, Sunil S. Bhamare, Ajay Pal Singh Rathore:
Reliability-based robust design optimization: A multi-objective framework using hybrid quality loss function.
- Sarah E. Marshall, Stefanka Chukova:
On analysing warranty data from repairable items.
- J. F. Gifun, D. M. Karydas:
Organizational attributes of Highly Reliable complex systems.
- Jiujun Zhang, Changliang Zou, Zhaojun Wang:
A control chart based on likelihood ratio test for monitoring process mean and variability.
- Christina A. Hamada, Michael S. Hamada:
All-subsets regression under effect heredity restrictions for experimental designs with complex aliasing.
- Ben Flood, Brett Houlding, Simon P. Wilson, Sergiy Vilkomir:
A probability model of system downtime with implications for optimal warranty design.
- Henrik Spliid:
An exponentially weighted moving average control chart for Bernoulli data.
- M. Tkác, S. Lyócsa:
On the evaluation of Six Sigma projects.
Volume 26, Number 2, March 2010 ENBIS 8th Annual Meeting
- Heidi Arnouts, Peter Goos, Bradley Jones:
Design and analysis of industrial strip-plot experiments.
- Christian Dehlendorff, Murat Kulahci, Klaus K. Andersen:
Analysis of computer experiments with multiple noise sources.
- Hilla Ginsburg, Irad Ben-Gal:
Optimization-seeking experimentations: Design of an RL-circuit via the vs-optimality criterion.
- Elisabeth Viles, Martín Tanco, Inge Isasa, Unai Arteche, Xabier Sagartzazu:
Applying Design of Experiments to a lift test rig.
- Marit Schoonhoven, Ronald J. M. M. Does:
The &Xmacr; control chart under non-normality.
- Canan Pehlivan, Murat Caner Testik:
Impact of model misspecification on the exponential EWMA charts: a robustness study when the time-between-events are not exponential.
Volume 26, Number 3, April 2010 Editorials
- A. Dieter, K. Pickard, B. Bertsche:
Periodic renewal of spare parts using Weibull.
- Marion R. Reynolds Jr., Changsoon Park:
CUSUM charts for detecting special causes in integrated process control.
- P. Angelopoulos, H. Evangelaras, Christos Koukouvinos:
Analyzing unreplicated 2k factorial designs by examining their projections into k-1 factors.
- Christopher A. Carolan, John F. Kros, Said E. Said:
Economic design of Xbar control charts with continuously variable sampling intervals.
- Chen-ju Lin, W. L. Pearn:
Process selection for higher production yield based on capability index Spk.
- Søren Bisgaard, Davit Khachatryan:
Asymptotic confidence intervals for variograms of stationary time series.
- Young-Il Kim, Benjamin M. Adams:
Multivariate SPC for recipe preservation of batch processes.
- Sung Won Han, Kwok-Leung Tsui, Bancha Ariyajunya, Seoung Bum Kim:
A comparison of CUSUM, EWMA, and temporal scan statistics for detection of increases in poisson rates.
- Rassoul Noorossana, M. Eyvazian, Amirhossein Amiri, Mahmoud A. Mahmoud:
Statistical monitoring of multivariate multiple linear regression profiles in phase I with calibration application.
- John S. Lawson, Stephen Manortey:
Optimal maintenance strategy for Technology-enhanced classrooms: a case study.
Volume 26, Number 4, June 2010 Special Issue:
Design for Six Sigma
- Murat Kulahci, Don R. Holcomb, Min Xie:
- Torben Hasenkamp:
Engineering Design for Six Sigma - a systematic approach.
- Yihai He, Xiaoqing Tang, Wenbing Chang:
Technical decomposition approach of critical to quality characteristics for Product Design for Six Sigma.
- Benjamin Kemper, Jeroen de Mast, Michel Mandjes:
Modeling process flow using diagrams.
- Hendry Raharjo, Aarnout Brombacher, T. N. Goh, Bo Bergman:
On integrating Kano's model dynamics into QFD for multiple product design.
- T. N. Goh, S. W. Lam:
Problem-based learning approach to application of statistical experimentation.
- Shilpa Gupta, Murat Kulahci, Douglas C. Montgomery, Connie M. Borror:
Analysis of signal-response systems using generalized linear mixed models.
Volume 26, Number 5, July 2010 Editorials
Volume 26, Number 6, October 2010 Editorials
- Fausto Pedro García Márquez, Isidro Peña García-Pardo:
Principal component analysis applied to filtered signals for maintenance management.
- Chang-Xing Ma, Ming-Yao Ai, L. Y. Chan, T. N. Goh:
Three-level and mixed-level orthogonal arrays for lean designs.
- Zhang Wu, Yafen Liu, Zhen He, Michael B. C. Khoo:
A Cumulative Sum scheme for monitoring frequency and size of an event.
- Guney Ozsan, Murat Caner Testik, Christian H. Weiß:
Properties of the exponential EWMA chart with parameter estimation.
- J. Zanoff, S. Ekwaro-Osire:
An approach that can quickly assess product reliability.
- Bahman Honari, John Donovan, Toby Joyce, Simon Wilson, Eamonn Murphy:
Stress test optimization using an integrated production test and field reliability model.
- Fiorenzo Franceschini, Domenico A. Maisano:
A survey of Quality Engineering-Management journals by bibliometric indicators.
- P. Lantiéri, F. Guérin, R. Hambli:
Reliability estimation by ALT when no analytical model holds.
- Fu-Kwun Wang, Y. F. Cheng:
EM algorithm for estimating the Burr XII parameters with multiple censored data.
- Arthur B. Yeh, Longcheen Huwang, Richard N. McGrath, Zhe Zhang:
On monitoring process variance with individual observations.
Volume 26, Number 7, November 2010 Recent Advancements in Quality and Reliability Editorials
- Jian Liu:
Variation reduction for multistage manufacturing processes: a comparison survey of statistical-process-control vs stream-of-variation methodologies.
- Helen Meyers Bush, Panitarn Chongfuangprinya, Victoria C. P. Chen, Thuntee Sukchotrat, Seoung Bum Kim:
Nonparametric multivariate control charts based on a linkage ranking algorithm.
- Zhiguo Li, Shiyu Zhou, Crispian Sievenpiper, Suresh Choubey:
Change detection in the Cox Proportional Hazards models from different reliability data.
- Ping Jiang, Jae-Hak Lim, Ming J. Zuo, Bo Guo:
Reliability estimation in a Weibull lifetime distribution with zero-failure field data.
- Yong Lei, Dragan Djurdjanovic, Jun Ni:
DeviceNet reliability assessment using physical and data link layer parameters.
- Rajesh Ganesan, Poornima Balakrishna, Lance Sherry:
Improving quality of prediction in highly dynamic environments using approximate dynamic programming.
- Andrew R. Conn, Léa Amandine Deleris, Jonathan R. M. Hosking, Tom Anders Thorstensen:
A simulation model for improving the maintenance of high cost systems, with application to an offshore oil installation.
- O. Arda Vanli, Chuck Zhang, Li-Jen Chen, Kan (Kevin) Wang, Ben Wang:
A Bayesian approach for integration of physical and computer experiments for quality improvement in nano-composite manufacturing.
- Hyun-Jin Kim, Kwang-Jae Kim, Doh-Soon Kwak:
A case study on modeling and optimizing photolithography stage of semiconductor fabrication process.
- Anantanat Kantanyarat, Jionghua (Judy) Jin:
Tooling adjustment strategy for acceptable product quality in assembly processes.
Volume 26, Number 8, December 2010 Business and Industrial Statistics:
Developments and Industrial Practices in Quality and Reliability
- Rainer Göb:
Ten years of advances in business and industrial statistics.
Last update Tue May 21 19:31:49 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Christian H. Weiß, Martin Atzmüller:
EWMA control charts for monitoring binary processes with applications to medical diagnosis data.
- Claus Weihs, Amor Messaoud, Nils Raabe:
Control charts based on models derived from differential equations.
- Banu Yuksel Ozkaya, Murat Caner Testik:
On the expected parts per million nonconforming levels obtained from estimated process capability indices.
- Tiago J. Rato, Marco S. Reis:
Statistical monitoring of control loops performance: an improved historical-data benchmark index.
- Jan M. Myszewski:
Mathematical model of the occurrence of human error in manufacturing processes.
- Pasquale Erto, Antonio Lanzotti, Antonio Lepore:
Wind speed parameter estimation from one-month sample via Bayesian approach.
- Xiao Liu, Loon-Ching Tang:
A Bayesian optimal design for accelerated degradation tests.
- Nikolaus Haselgruber, Karin Mautner, Jan Thiele:
Usage space analysis for reliability testing.
- Silvia Figini, Ron S. Kenett, Silvia Salini:
Optimal scaling for risk assessment: merging of operational and financial data.
- Florian Sobieczky, Gerhard Rappitsch, Ernst Stadlober:
Tandem queues for inventory management under random perturbations.
- Petra Perner, Anja Attig:
Fuzzy conceptual clustering.