Volume 27, Number 1, February 2011 Editorials
Volume 27, Number 2, March 2011 Research Articles
- Alireza Faraz, Erwin Saniga:
Economic statistical design of a T2 control chart with double warning lines.
- Man Cheol Kim, Jinkyun Park:
Development of a path model for human-induced unplanned reactor trips in nuclear power plants.
- George Nenes, Sofia Panagiotidou:
A Bayesian model for the joint optimization of quality and maintenance decisions.
- Johannes Ledolter, Søren Bisgaard:
Challenges in constructing time series models from process data.
- Lu Lu, Christine M. Anderson-Cook:
Using age and usage for prediction of reliability of an arbitrary system from a finite population.
- Haiping Zhu, Fanmao Liu, Xinyu Shao, Qiong Liu, Yuhao Deng:
A cost-based selective maintenance decision-making method for machining line.
- Fu-Kwun Wang, Tao-Peng Chu:
The mean time between failures for an LCD panel.
- Ahmed Z. Al-Garni, Ahmad Jamal:
Artificial neural network application of modeling failure rate for Boeing 737 tires.
- T. N. Goh:
Six Sigma in industry: some observations after twenty-five years.
Volume 27, Number 3, April 2011 Editorials
- Bong-Jin Yum, Kwan-Woo Kim:
A bibliography of the literature on process capability indices: 2000-2009.
- Huifen Chen, Yikung Pao:
The joint economic-statistical design of X and R charts for nonnormal data.
- M. Eyvazian, Rassoul Noorossana, Abbas Saghaei, Amirhossein Amiri:
Phase II monitoring of multivariate multiple linear regression profiles.
- Paul L. Goethals, Byung Rae Cho:
The development of a target-focused process capability index with multiple characteristics.
- Giovanni Celano, Philippe Castagliola, Enrico Trovato, Sergio Fichera:
Shewhart and EWMA t control charts for short production runs.
- Jing Li, Hairong Xie, Jionghua Jin:
Optimal process adjustment by integrating production data and design of experiments.
- Hyun Cheol Lee, Daniel W. Apley:
Improved design of robust exponentially weighted moving average control charts for autocorrelated processes.
- Lulu Kang, William A. Brenneman:
Product defect rate confidence bound with attribute and variable data.
- Fred Spiring:
Exploring process capability with Mathematica.
Volume 27, Number 4, June 2011 Editorials
- Walid Gani, Hassen Taleb, Mohamed Limam:
An assessment of the kernel-distance-based multivariate control chart through an industrial application.
- Paul L. Goethals, Byung Rae Cho:
The development of a robust design methodology for time-oriented dynamic quality characteristics with a target profile.
- Muhammad Riaz, Nasir Abbas, Ronald J. M. M. Does:
Improving the performance of CUSUM charts.
- Rassoul Noorossana, A. Vaghefi, M. Dorri:
Effect of non-normality on the monitoring of simple linear profiles.
- Taha Hossein Hejazi, Mahdi Bashiri, Kazem Noghondarian, Anthony C. Atkinson:
Multiresponse optimization with consideration of probabilistic covariates.
- Shuohui Chen, Harriet Black Nembhard:
A high-dimensional control chart for profile monitoring.
- Mahmoud I. Awad, Jamison V. Kovach:
Multiresponse optimization using multivariate process capability index.
- T. Kevin White, Connie M. Borror:
Two-dimensional guidelines for measurement system indices.
- Guillermo de León, Pere Grima, Xavier Tort-Martorell:
Selecting control factor values in a robust design using a scatter plot.
- Ahmad Ostadsharif Memar, Seyed Taghi Akhavan Niaki:
The Max EWMAMS control chart for joint monitoring of process mean and variance with individual observations.
- Qiang Liu, Jinglun Zhou, Guang Jin, Quan Sun, Min Xi:
FaBSR: a method for cluster failure prediction based on Bayesian serial revision and an application to LANL cluster.
- Liang Qu, Zhang Wu, Tien-I. Liu:
A control scheme integrating the T chart and TCUSUM chart.
- Shun Matsuura, Hideo Suzuki, Takahisa Iida, Hirotaka Kure, Hatsuo Mori:
Robust parameter design using a supersaturated design for a response surface model.
- Gunther Steenackers, Rino Versluys, Mark Runacres, Patrick Guillaume:
Reliability-based design optimization of computation-intensive models making use of response surface models.
- Selda Kapan Ulusoy, Thomas A. Mazzuchi, Dror Perlstein:
Bayesian calculation of optimal burn-in time using the joint criteria of cost and delivered reliability.
Volume 27, Number 5, July 2011 ENBIS 10
- Ron S. Kenett:
The ENBIS10 Quality and Reliability Engineering International special issue.
- Marianne Frisén:
Methods and evaluations for surveillance in industry, business, finance, and public health.
- Y. Adler, V. Shper, O. Maksimova:
Assignable causes of variation and statistical models: another approach to an old topic.
- Marion J. Chatfield, Phil J. Borman, Ivana Damjanov:
Evaluating change during pharmaceutical product development and manufacture - comparability and equivalence.
- Stelios Psarakis:
The use of neural networks in statistical process control charts.
- B. Palumbo, G. De Chiara, F. Sansone, R. Marrone:
Technological scenarios of variation transmission in multistage machining processes.
- Rainer Göb:
Estimating value at risk and conditional value at risk for count variables.
- L. Deldossi, D. Zappa:
Measurement uncertainty with nested mixed effect models.
- Michal Shauly, Yisrael Parmet:
Comparison of Pearson distribution system and response modeling methodology (RMM) as models for process capability analysis of skewed data.
- Martina Erdbrügge, Sonja Kuhnt, Nikolaus Rudak:
Joint optimization of independent multiple responses.
- Chris McCollin, Irena Ograjensek, Rainer Göb, Andrea Ahlemeyer-Stubbe:
SERVQUAL and the process improvement challenge.
- M. Emmett, P. Goos, E. C. Stillman:
A weighted prediction-based selection criterion for response surface designs.
Volume 27, Number 6, October 2011 Review Articles
- Emese Vágó, Sándor Kemény:
A model-based approach for attribute gauge analysis.
- Richard K. Burdick, Valerie Pferdeort, Leslie Sidor, Arun Tholudur:
A graphical representation for a statistical test of average equivalence and variance comparison with process data.
- Sun Quan, Paul H. Kvam:
Multi-cause degradation path model: a case study on rubidium lamp degradation.
- Raymond R. Hill, Derek A. Leggio, Shay R. Capehart, August G. Roesener:
Examining improved experimental designs for wind tunnel testing using Monte Carlo sampling methods.
- Mónica A. López-Campos, Adolfo Crespo Marquez:
Modelling a maintenance management framework based on PAS 55 standard.
- Nasir Abbas, Muhammad Riaz, Ronald J. M. M. Does:
Enhancing the performance of EWMA charts.
- Naveen Kumar, Christina Mastrangelo, Doug Montgomery:
Hierarchical modeling using generalized linear models.
Volume 27, Number 7, November 2011 Editorials
- Shoja'eddin Chenouri, Asokan Mulayath Variyath:
A comparative study of phase II robust multivariate control charts for individual observations.
- Su-Fen Yang, Smiley W. Cheng:
A new non-parametric CUSUM mean chart.
- Yi Dai, Yunzhao Luo, Zhonghua Li, Zhaojun Wang:
A new adaptive CUSUM control chart for detecting the multivariate process mean.
- Amit Shinde, George Church, Mani Janakiram, George C. Runger:
Feature extraction and classification models for high-dimensional profile data.
- Hirokazu Ozaki, Atsushi Kara, Zixue Cheng:
Service-level assurance in high-availability multi-unit systems using the M-for-N backup scheme.
- Francis Pascual, Diem Nguyen:
Moving range charts for monitoring the Weibull shape parameter with single observation samples.
- Armando J. Ríos, James R. Simpson, Yong Guo:
Semifold plans for mixed-level designs.
- Osman Turan, Iraklis Lazakis, S. Judah, A. Incecik:
Investigating the reliability and criticality of the maintenance characteristics of a diving support vessel.
- Nandan Sudarsanam, Daniel D. Frey:
Using ensemble techniques to advance adaptive one-factor-at-a-time experimentation.
- Shen Lijuan, Yang Jun, Zhao Yu:
An integration design optimization framework of robust design, axiomatic design, and reliability-based design.
Volume 27, Number 8, December 2011 Research Articles
Last update Thu May 23 19:24:16 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Michael B. C. Khoo, V. H. Wong, Zhang Wu, Philippe Castagliola:
Optimal designs of the multivariate synthetic chart for monitoring the process mean vector based on median run length.
- Fang Li, George Church, Mani Janakiram, Howard Gholston, George C. Runger:
Fault detection for batch monitoring and discrete wavelet transforms.
- David J. Edwards, David H. Q. Truong:
A comparison of designs for one-step screening and response surface estimation.
- Christopher J. Nachtsheim, Kevin E. Becker:
When is R2 appropriate for comparing customer and supplier measurement systems?
- Muhammad Riaz:
An improved control chart structure for process location parameter.
- Binchao Chen, Timothy I. Matis, James Benneyan:
Improved one-sided control charts for the mean of a positively skewed population using truncated saddlepoint approximations.
- Muhammad Riaz, Rashid Mehmood, Ronald J. M. M. Does:
On the performance of different control charting rules.
- Ahmad Ostadsharif Memar, Seyed Taghi Akhavan Niaki:
Multivariate variability monitoring using EWMA control charts based on squared deviation of observations from target.
- Linda Lee Ho, Roberto da Costa Quinino, Anderson Laécio Galindo Trindade:
An np-control chart for inspection errors and repeated classifications.
- Jeroen de Mast, Benjamin Kemper, Ronald J. M. M. Does, Michel Mandjes, Yohan van der Bijl:
Process improvement in healthcare: overall resource efficiency.
- David J. Edwards, Jeffrey N. Fuerte:
Compromise ascent directions for multiple-response applications.
- Wen Lea Pearn, J.-J. H. Shiau, Y. T. Tai, M. Y. Li:
Capability assessment for processes with multiple characteristics: A generalization of the popular index Cpk.
- Gary R. Mercado, Michael D. Conerly, Marcus B. Perry:
Phase I control chart based on a kernel estimator of the quantile function.
- V. N. Aju kumar, O. P. Gandhi:
Quantification of human error in maintenance using graph theory and matrix approach.
- Wen Wan, Jeffrey B. Birch:
Using a modified genetic algorithm to find feasible regions of a desirability function.
- Itay Negrin, Yisrael Parmet, Edna Schechtman:
Developing a model-based sampling plan.
- Theodore T. Allen, Shih-Hsien Tseng:
Variance plus bias optimal response surface designs with qualitative factors applied to stem choice modeling.
- Mianbin Zheng, Guohua Chen:
An effective sensitivity analysis methodology for the reliability-based structural optimization design to high temperature components.