Volume 15, Numbers 1-4, March 1994
Last update Sun May 26 18:40:54 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Masakiyo Miyazawa:
Rate conservation laws: A survey.
- Peter Buchholz:
A class of hierarchical queueing networks and their analysis.
- Vidyadhar G. Kulkarni, Lindsey C. Puryear:
A reader-writer queue with reader preference.
- Rajendran Rajan, Rajeev Agrawal:
Cyclic networks with general blocking and starvation.
- Nicholas Bambos, Kimberly M. Wasserman:
On stationary tandem queueing networks with job feedback.
- Douglas J. Morrice, Ravindra S. Gajulapalli, Sridhar R. Tayur:
A single server queue with cyclically indexed arrival and service rates.
- Yves Dallery:
On modeling failure and repair times in stochastic models of manufacturing systems using generalized exponential distributions.
- Christine Fricker, M. Raouf Jaïbi:
Monotonicity and stability of periodic polling models.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Joy A. Thomas, Shaw-Hwa Kiang:
On the stability of open networks: A unified approach by stochastic dominance.
- Süleyman Özekici, Jingwen Li, Fee Seng Chou:
Queues with impolite customers.
- Fabrice Guillemin, Ravi R. Mazumdar:
On pathwise behavior of multiserver queues.
- António Pacheco:
Second-order properties of the loss probability inM/M/s/s +c systems.
- António Pacheco:
Some properties of the delay probability inM/M/s/s +c systems.
- Israel Cidon, Asad Khamisy, Moshe Sidi:
On queueing delays of dispersed messages.
- Yiqiang Zhao:
Analysis of the GIX/M/c model.
- Jen Yeng Cheah, James MacGregor Smith:
Generalized M/G/C/C state dependent queueing models and pedestrian traffic flows.
- Ho Woo Lee, Soon Seok Lee, Kyung C. Chae:
Operating characteristics of MX/G/1 queue with N-policy.
- C. Armero, M. J. Bayarri:
Bayesian prediction inM/M/1 queues.
- Carmen Armero:
Bayesian inference in Markovian queues.