Volume 16, Numbers 1-2, March 1994
Volume 16, Numbers 3-4, September 1994
Last update Fri May 17 20:43:11 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hervé Dupuis, Bruce Hajek:
A simple formula for mean multiplexing delay for independent regenerative sources.
- Harold J. Kushner, Luiz Felipe Martins:
Numerical methods for controlled and uncontrolled multiplexing and queueing systems.
- J. George Shanthikumar:
Convexity of single stage queueing systems with bulk arrival.
- Hirotaka Sakasegawa, Takeshi Kawashima:
On the equivalence of three types of blocking in non-Markovian tandem queues.
- Joseph Abate, Gagan L. Choudhury, Ward Whitt:
Waiting-time tail probabilities in queues with long-tail service-time distributions.
- George C. Polyzos, Mart L. Molle:
A queueing theoretic methodology for the analysis of separable conflict resolution algorithms with variable length elementary events.
- Andrew J. Coyle, William Henderson, Charles E. M. Pearce, Peter G. Taylor:
A general formulation for mean-value analysis in product-form batch-movement queueing networks.
- Jorma T. Virtamo, Ilkka Norros:
Fluid queue driven by anM/M/1 queue.
- Ilkka Norros:
A storage model with self-similar input.