Volume 17, Number 1-2, April 1996
- Volker Graefe, Toshio Fukuda:
- Nasrollah Moghaddam Charkari, Kazunari Ishii, Hideo Mori:
Sensory selection in vehicle detection and avoidance.
- Hotaka Takizawa, Yoshiaki Shirai, Jun Miura:
Selective refinement of 3-D scene description by attentive observation for mobile robot.
- Satoshi Yasutomi, Hideo Mori, Shinji Kotani:
Finding pedestrians by estimating temporal-frequency and spatial-period of the moving objects.
- Masayuki Inaba, Satoshi Kagami, Fumio Kanehiro, Koji Takeda, Tetsushi Oka, Hirochika Inoue:
Vision-based adaptive and interactive behaviors in mechanical animals using the remote-brained approach.
- Keiji Nagatani, Shin'ichi Yuta:
Designing a behavior of a mobile robot equipped with a manipulator to open and pass through a door.
- Yun-Su Ha, Shin'ichi Yuta:
Trajectory tracking control for navigation of the inverse pendulum type self-contained mobile robot.
- Toshihiro Tsumura:
Optical two-way vehicle-to-vehicle communication by the use of laser and corner cube.
- Kosuke Sekiyama, Toshio Fukuda:
Hierarchical prediction model for intelligent communication in multiple robotic systems.
- Takao Okui, Yoshiaki Shinoda:
An outdoor robots system for autonomous mobile all-purpose platform.
- Shigeo Hirose, Takaya Shirasu, Edwardo F. Fukushima:
Proposal for cooperative robot "Gunryu" composed of autonomous segments.
- Shinji Kotani, Hideo Mori, Noriaki Kiyohiro:
Development of the robotic travel aid "HITOMI".
Volume 17, Number 3, May 1996
Volume 17, Number 4, June 1996
Last update Sat May 18 20:51:19 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page